Help about yods.

ohristou

Someone told me that I have yods in my natal chart which is important and rare. I didn't asked for more information. Can you please help me and tell me if I have yod or yods and which planets or points they include and interpret them?
I am not familiar with yods. Do I have others rare aspects? Help me please.
Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2at_ody.53065.218546.jpg
    astro_2at_ody.53065.218546.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 22

Moondancing

Premium Member
You have two symbols of a yod configuration. You can see them in the chart with the strong green lines. Chiron quincunx Pluto/Neptune sextile. This is a 'generational' aspect because of the slow movement of all these points. The other yod is Pluto quincunx Sun/Chiron sextile. Because of your personal planet Sun, the yod may have influence in your daily life.

"The disruptive, capricious quincunx creates a great deal of nervous energy that is focused on the Yod Fulcrum. "https://sisterrayastrology.com/power.htm

Moon Dance

ohristou

You have two symbols of a yod configuration. You can see them in the chart with the strong green lines. Chiron quincunx Pluto/Neptune sextile. This is a 'generational' aspect because of the slow movement of all these points. The other yod is Pluto quincunx Sun/Chiron sextile. Because of your personal planet Sun, the yod may have influence in your daily life.

"The disruptive, capricious quincunx creates a great deal of nervous energy that is focused on the Yod Fulcrum. "https://sisterrayastrology.com/power.htm

Moon Dance

In the formation of yods we take into consideration and the asteroids such as chiron or only planets and chart points?

Moondancing

Premium Member
In the formation of yods we take into consideration and the asteroids such as chiron or only planets and chart points?

There is some debate about its use but being it's in a very tight orb with your Sun and Pluto I think it's significant. Study Chiron and see if you find it's presence in your life and you'll discover if the yod works in your chart.

Moon Dance

ohristou

There is some debate about its use but being it's in a very tight orb with your Sun and Pluto I think it's significant. Study Chiron and see if you find it's presence in your life and you'll discover if the yod works in your chart.

Moon Dance

I definitely see chiron influence in my life. Actually this year transit chiron conjùcts my natal sun.

ohristou

Moon Dance

I read somewhere that in order a yod to be a true yod the apex planet should be the fastest planet from the three. So with pluto as the apex planet and the base chiron sextile sun this isn't a yod actually. Is it true?

As far as chiron influence concerned in last month's everything is falling apart. Money problems, relationship problems, unemployment and health problems, all together. But it isn't just chiron transit. Last year i had transit pluto square natal venus and my love for someone ripped my soul and still is. My 2019 solar return had pluto and saturn in 8th house. No money. Mars in 12th house. I have transit chiron conjuct sun in last degree of 1st house and everything now is awful. I am trying to fix my life. I don't know if I have a yod or two yods in my natal as I am trying to learn. Natal jupiter in 12th house. To sun up I see my destiny is a bit heavy and I feel it unfortunately. All my life was full of obstacles.

Moondancing

Premium Member
I read somewhere that in order a yod to be a true yod the apex planet should be the fastest planet from the three. So with pluto as the apex planet and the base chiron sextile sun this isn't a yod actually. Is it true?

Not in my estimation. Regardless what you call it you have three planets almost in perfect aspect to each other. One, the powerful Sun and two Chiron conj your powerful 4th house. Plus you have Mars opp Pluto. When a transit hits one of those planets all those planets are triggered. A yod is not an easy config and you feel it!

far as chiron influence concerned in last month's everything is falling apart. Money problems, relationship problems, unemployment and health problems, all together. But it isn't just chiron transit. Last year i had transit pluto square natal venus and my love for someone ripped my soul and still is. My 2019 solar return had pluto and saturn in 8th house. No money. Mars in 12th house. I have transit chiron conjuct sun in last degree of 1st house and everything now is awful. I am trying to fix my life. I don't know if I have a yod or two yods in my natal as I am trying to learn. Natal jupiter in 12th house. To sun up I see my destiny is a bit heavy and I feel it unfortunately. All my life was full of obstacles.

You are a survivor!

Moon Dance

ohristou

I know. Natal sun quincunx pluto.
Natal pluto opposite moon.
Sun ruller of 7th house.
Moon conjuct mars. Saturn conjuct mc. Chiron conjuct ic.
And many difficult aspects.
My pluto aspects

Pluto conjunction Vesta orb +0°10'
Mars opposite Pluto orb -3°00'
Sun inconjunction Pluto orb +0°14'
Neptune sextile Pluto orb -0°33'
Pluto inconjunction Chiron orb -0°10'
Jupiter square Pluto orb +5°35'
Moon opposite Pluto orb -9°18'
Uranus semi-square Pluto orb -1°09'
Pluto semi-sextile Juno orb -1°04'
Pluto semi-sextile Midheaven orb +1°28'
And a powerful pluto in Scorpio and natal 8th house.

My chiron aspects
Chiron opposite Midheaven orb -1°18'
Sun sextile Chiron orb -0°04'
Chiron trine Juno orb +0°53'
Chiron conjunction Ceres orb +5°01'
Pluto inconjunction Chiron orb -0°10'
Chiron inconjunction Vesta orb -0°21'
Venus semi-square Chiron orb -0°21'
Saturn opposite Chiron orb -6°27'
Jupiter trine Chiron orb -5°24'
Neptune inconjunction Chiron orb +0°44'
Mercury semi-square Chiron orb +0°40'

My neptune aspects
Sun square Neptune orb +0°48'
Neptune square Juno orb -1°38'
Neptune sextile Pluto orb -0°33'
Mars trine Neptune orb +3°34'
Neptune sextile Vesta orb -0°23'
Neptune semi-square Ascendant orb +0°34'
Neptune sesqui-quadrate North Node orb +0°15'
Neptune inconjunction Chiron orb +0°44'
Neptune square Pallas orb +7°19'

And sun aspects
Sun opposite Juno orb -0°49'
Sun trine Midheaven orb -1°13'
Sun square Neptune orb +0°48'
Sun inconjunction Pluto orb +0°14'
Sun semi-square Ascendant orb +0°14'
Sun inconjunction Vesta orb +0°25'
Sun sextile Chiron orb -0°04'
Sun conjunction Pallas orb +6°31'
Sun trine Saturn orb +6°31'
Sun semi-square North Node orb -0°33'
Sun sextile Ceres orb -5°05'
Sun sextile Jupiter orb -5°20'

I mention the planets that are in yods.

Also this year transit neptune sextile natal north node, transit pluto trine node, transit saturn trine node, transit saturn square natal venus, transit north node trine natal south node, transit chiron conjuct natal sun, transit chiron sextile natal chiron, transit neptune square natal uranus, transit uranus trine natal neptune, transit uranus opposite natal pluto and transit pluto square venus again in October. The universe want st from me this year. A new self. I don't know if I can make it.

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
"A new self. I don't know if I can make it."

Pluto at the apex of the yod is all about transforming your life. It usually takes Pluto pushing us to our limits before we decide to take the plunge. You have a strong Sun and Moon that will keep you in the fight. I did that transformation dance and it was an exciting time learning new ways of seeing and approaching the world.

Many blessings,

Moon Dance