Significator cazimi means ?

Chrysalis

yeah .. well the problem is moon is in in 12th house of sorrows
he is not coming back he is going from libra to scorpio in his 12th
meh
his problem

Would you say morinus is more accurate to use then ? In astrodienst chart moons in 1st.

Does make more sense being in 12th.

Chrysalis

i guess this works..
where is regio chart

What do you mean ?...they're both regio charts.

The chart i did on astro.com moon is in 1st house.
The chart i did using morinus, moons in 12th house.

I think it makes more sense moon being in 12th using morinus ? as to which i then need to stick to using morinus.

Chrysalis

you do realize that moon is way too deep in 12th house
there is no way you can get moon in 1st

Whats going on then as in the 1st chart posted, moons well into the 1st house not even near a cusp.

BUT using morinus it does make the Longitude/Latitude slightly different for some reason.

Chrysalis

you do realize that moon is way too deep in 12th house
there is no way you can get moon in 1st

Tik do you understand that i'm talking about two different charts here and not just one ?

Or you too busy sharpening your teeth again....they're sharp enough pay attention :devil:

tikana

Tik do you understand that i'm talking about two different charts here and not just one ?

Or you too busy sharpening your teeth again....they're sharp enough pay attention :devil:

On a phone all day..
Lol
Morinus house distirbution ...no idea how its calculated
Anyhow
U are complicating things
Merc jup dont meet
Jup is debilitated
Moon on algol not a good placement
So regardsless which housing u have its still ****

moonwitch

Hi Chrysalis:

I had Mercury Cazimi once where Mercury was not either a significator in the question nor a dispositor of the sigs but it ruled the 6th house. I stood there (at the library) staring and staring at the chart until finally it hit me: I had forgotten to give the cat her medication before leaving the house!!! I immediately went back and took care of that.

:smile:

tikana

Hi Chrysalis:

I had Mercury Cazimi once where Mercury was not either a significator in the question nor a dispositor of the sigs but it ruled the 6th house. I stood there (at the library) staring and staring at the chart until finally it hit me: I had forgotten to give the cat her medication before leaving the house!!! I immediately went back and took care of that.

:smile:

you are good furparent!