Will I get pregnant this year (in 2016)?

kai

Hi everyone.
So with numerous failed dates and brief affairs that went nowhere in 2015 for me, I decided to quit pursuing relationships as they just get me nowhere for whatever reason. I realized that some women are lucky in love and some aren't and I am not one of those lucky ones.

Having a child is VERY important to me and I simply don't want to sit around and wait to see what happens to me in regard to relationships/marriage. I might not even marry again, so I don't want marriage to hold me down from having a baby. The earlier I have one the better for me since it will leave me an opportunity for another one in a few years down the road. I just don't want to wait so long that I will regret not doing it later on just because I didn't meet anyone special and long-term. Seems to me that most men today are after sex only and once they get it, they most likely lose interest.

I'm just tired of dating and relationships with men. Just as I thought I met someone new and special with whom I had great sex, he leaves on vacation without even saying bye after we had sex a day before his vacation and he made it seem like he wanted a relationship...I'm tired of emotionally getting attached to those guys just to get disappointed shortly after. It seems to me that nothing happens with the ones I'm into, but the ones who are constantly after me trying to pursue me all the time and are the ones who are around a lot I am simply not physically attracted to them, so at the end of the day the latter ones don't matter to me, only the ones I want to be with. I am very determined to get pregnant this year and for that reason I asked the questions "if I will get pregnant this year in 2016?" Please keep in mind that I only refer to getting pregnant and not having an actual baby in 2016 since I would have to get pregnant really fast now to give birth in 2016. The earlier I will have one, he better for me as I will have side help raising a child rather than if I wait another 10 years and then do it. At least now, my parents are around to help me on the side. I'm done with relationships from now on. I currently have Jupiter going through my 5th and my S.R. 5th house cusp is in my natal 11th and vice versa, so I've got the double whammy which I read indicated pregnancy. My SR also shows sun in my 4th along with my Neptune and Mercury, but I am not sure if this also indicated pregnancy. Thank you.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
1. Libra ascendant (whole sign basis), movable sign, indicating situation will change.
2. Question lord is forming decent relationship with the lord of progeny.
3. Chances are very strong for the pregnancy during this year.

kai

According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
1. Libra ascendant (whole sign basis), movable sign, indicating situation will change.
2. Question lord is forming decent relationship with the lord of progeny.
3. Chances are very strong for the pregnancy during this year.

Thank you! I'm happy to learn this.

rafaella

Moon is in 5th and fertile. Mars, ruler of 1st angular an strong, fertile. This points to a yes. BUT Moon is opposing Jupiter, ruler of 5th which is barren and retrograde. Moon is rejecting the baby. Even though there is fertility, Jupiter is rx, and so you may need several attempts to not only get pregnant but be able to carry the baby fullterm.

kai

Moon is in 5th and fertile. Mars, ruler of 1st angular an strong, fertile. This points to a yes. BUT Moon is opposing Jupiter, ruler of 5th which is barren and retrograde. Moon is rejecting the baby. Even though there is fertility, Jupiter is rx, and so you may need several attempts to not only get pregnant but be able to carry the baby fullterm.

Thank you. I did have a 1st time miscarriage before, then an abortion after a month as I was much younger, with the wrong person and did not plan that to happen. I always thought whether the abortion pill might have affected my somehow, but having the 1st miscarriage, would not surprise me if it occurs again, but I hope not.

rafaella

Thank you. I did have a 1st time miscarriage before, then an abortion after a month as I was much younger, with the wrong person and did not plan that to happen. I always thought whether the abortion pill might have affected my somehow, but having the 1st miscarriage, would not surprise me if it occurs again, but I hope not.

I see. Well to be honest, Moon/Jup opposition shows Moon (the mother) rejecting child, so perhaps another abortion for whatever reason. Jupiter is debilitated, so the health of the baby is in question.

I think best to get all clear from the doctors if and when you want to get pregnant.

And who is going to be the father? Have you thought about that? Just don't choose this guy here, please... http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...k/news-story/fff75824204f8081c3eed089d7479f16

Last edited:

kai

I see. Well to be honest, Moon/Jup opposition shows Moon (the mother) rejecting child, so perhaps another abortion for whatever reason. Jupiter is debilitated, so the health of the baby is in question.

I think best to get all clear from the doctors if and when you want to get pregnant.

And who is going to be the father? Have you thought about that? Just don't choose this guy here, please... http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...k/news-story/fff75824204f8081c3eed089d7479f16

LOL! I read about that before. Crazy!
Well, there's 3 options that I have so far. The guy I had mentioned in my last horary here seemed interested, but I don't know about him now as I was told based on the last chart that it was more like a fling for him the first time we had sex even though he confused me since he was talking about future with me. I like him a lot and wouldn't mind having one with him but he's overseas now for another 2 weeks. I even thought about telling him that I made such a decision now to get pregnant this year to see if his suggestion about having one with me (before we had sex) was for real or not. He mentioned that but then he disappeared and didn't say good-bye to me before his trip, so I don't know what to make of it now. Perhaps he is having too much fun in his home country. I don't want to seem like an idiot asking him directly if he is really interested in doing this with me....maybe he was joking or something although he is turning 50 in a few years and is still childless to be joking about such things. He said that he attempted to have a baby with an ex before, but she was constantly tired to have sex, so nothing was going on there. The only reason why I would prefer to get pregnant by him is because I got emotionally attached to him and I like him, so I feel much more comfortable with him than the other few. The other guy i a friend in hi 40s too. The other two are around my age early 30s, but they will only help me with that and that's it, which is fine. I'm really tired of dating and meeting men who seem to be only after sex.