Happy Birthday Dr.Farr !!!

tsmall

Premium Member
Wishing you the best birthday possible. If it's true that we get back what we give out times three, you shall be truly blessed for all the people you help. :love:

xo
tamara

poyi

Premium Member
I reckon because of you are so Knowledgeable, Caring, Modest personality and never argue/against kind of attitude made you one of the best members of the forum.

I like to read your posts/replies, you are always constructive, replying with evidences and practical examples, never say anything to bring people down to prove yourself right; these are indications of Self-Control, Wisdom and Maturity.

A good forum requires peaceful and constructive conversation. Thank you very much of you input! :kissing: You are a very good example of Ascendant, Mars and Saturn in Virgo.

Happy birthday once again :)

SniperBomber328

Happy Birthday Dr. Farr! Thank you for being a great help to this forum, as well as taking the time and patience to consider others problems. Thanks for everything.

akp124

Happy belated Birthday!!

You have been a great help to me and plenty of other people here! I am so glad that I have met you!

piercethevale

Well, GEE!...I missed this posting somehow and just wanted to convey some really belated wishes for another year of good health and prosperity...and I didn't know that you are also a Taurus, as I am...[I've never seen a natal chart for you, Dr. Farr, nor have I seen mention of any of your own natal astrology in any post...if that's any excuse.]...