L'amour...toujours la même question! So...

Summery Joy

The first house rules you. The 5th house rules him.

You are signified by Jupiter Rx at Scoprio 17:11 in the radical 11th house. Jupiter is essentially debilitated by being in Rx motion in is in its own term though. It has accidental dignity by being in the 11th house. Also, it's in the house of its joy. The 11th house is co-signified by the Sun, his almuten in this chart. Jupiter is received by Mars by Sign, triplicity and face.

He is signified by Mars at Gemini 26:06 in the radical 7th house (his turned 3rd). Mars has minor essential dignity by being in its own face. It has accidental dignity in the radical chart by being in the 7th house. In his turned chart, he has accidental debility. Mars is in the sign of detriment of Jupiter. It bis received by Mercury by sign and triplicity and by Saturn Rx by term.

Pluto Rx rules you by placement as it is in your 1st house. It is an almost complete opposition to Mars. The last aspect the Moon perfects before leaving this sign is a sextile with Mars. Mars is very close to the end of its current sign, and will conjunct Juno once it has moved on to the next sign.

OK. I think the guy likes you very much (his significator receives yours in many ways). But there are two problems in the way. First, his significator is Gemini suggests that he is not ready to commit yet. It'll take him much transformation to start appreciating a steady relationship (Conj. with Juno in the next sign). Meanwhil, he may even have sides to him that you don't know about. Second, there's a hard opposition with Pluto, one of your significator. This suggests much frsutration and jealousy in a possible relationship with him. However, the last aspect the Moon makes in this sign is a trine with his significator. No matter what happens between you two, it'll be ok with him in the end.

starrynightvm

Thank you very much sorehearted, I was interpreting this chart completely incorrectly. Now that you've pointed out whats what, I'll try and look into the chart more in depth.

thank you, this was very instructive.

cheers,
starrynightvm

Frisiangal

Sorehearted wrote:

The first house rules you. The 5th house rules him.

Hi,
As a result of a section on horary in a course I was taking, I'm trying to understand more about the subject by lurking and learning from the questions produced :) .

In the question asked, why do you use the 5th house as his rulership? There doesn't seem to be a romantic entanglement as such. Is it because the questioner believes she 'loves' him and therefore he's the 5th house lover? Why isn't he placed as the 7th house 'other' (same outcome as you presented). I would have gone for an 11th house 'friendship without emotional involvement' if the horary was about describing him and his intent. Would that be wrong?

Thanks for any reply.

Summery Joy

She didn't say he was a friend, so I assumed he was a romantic interest. That's the 5th house.

I use the 7th house for serious relationships, like marriage, engagements, couples who live together and couples who have been together for a long time.

That's my way. Go with your instincts though.