Sag Sun in the 8th, 10th house stellium, Venus-Mars conjunction, and other fun stuff

noxflisk

Do you see any potential for political careers in my future?

Do you see any potential for political careers in my future?

[Edit: My reply to this thread explains why I ask this question, and what makes me believe I see it in my chart, myself.]

Tell me what you think my future, my personality, or whatever you want.

I think I have a pretty intriguing chart, and maybe someone here will be interested in it as well.

2vaxchj.jpg

I also have all my placements and aspects listed in this pastebin text, if you're not good at reading charts just by looking at them (or just want a text version for convenience, I guess).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

noxflisk

Shamelessly self-bumping this thread!

Even if you're not very experienced, or have just a sentence or two to add, I'd still appreciate it. :lol:

Perhaps my own commentary will spark some ideas/insight/commentary from others who see this, so I'll add some:

I'm really interested in how Sagittarius responds to being in the 8th house. I feel as though it would be best described as having extreme transformative power. Mix that with all the Aquarius I have in the 10th (which is a combination I would summarize as maybe, annihilating boundaries; refusing to assimilate to the conventional standards of behavior or morality; nonconformity -- this would be especially prominent, considering I have Uranus in Aquarius in the 10th house).. and that sounds like a rather complimentary union. Though, I don't exactly mean as.. a particularly desirable amalgamation :pinched: -- it's a recipe for an outcast, for sure. Not that I mind being an outcast. That coalescence right there, plus a full-blown stellium in the 10th, I imagine that whatever I may end up doing in my future will be, at the very least, innovative. At the most, revolutionary. Having a Venus conjunct Mars would certainly help if I were to spark some political movement or something along those lines -- makes me more likable! And given that my Jupiter is in Aquarius in the 11th, I would naturally be successful in any sort of humanitarian work. However, Saturn in Aries would make me a bit too irresponsible or erratic when it comes to actually leading and organizing people..

Those are a few of my own thoughts on my natal chart. (They may be a tad inaccurate; cut me some slack, I'm still learning the ropes of this chart interpretation stuff! :joyful:)

(Side note: I looked through the rules to see if there was any against bumping a thread just so it gets seen more, and I couldn't find anything mentioning that. If that is breaking a rule, please let me know so I won't do it again!)