Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-17-2014, 12:46 AM
FindMeInTheStars's Avatar
FindMeInTheStars FindMeInTheStars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: North Wales, UK
Posts: 48
Read my chart. But only if you want to ;-)

Hi, I have just finished my chart. I am going to study this until I go cross eyed lol

Nothing makes sense to me at the moment. It really does feel like looking at a foreign language! It all looks terribly confusing and hard to decipher but one day I will know what I am looking at

If anybody wants to read it go right ahead. I need all the help I can get.

What does it mean to have nothing in one of your houses?

OOOhhhh just had major deja vu writing this

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-17-2014, 12:49 AM
FindMeInTheStars's Avatar
FindMeInTheStars FindMeInTheStars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: North Wales, UK
Posts: 48
Re: Read my chart. But only if you want to ;-)

The chart. Not sure why it wasn't on the first post.
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro.gif (55.4 KB, 24 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-17-2014, 01:19 AM
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,501
Re: Read my chart. But only if you want to ;-)

I suggest a basic book..... There are many.

Check out my website in my signature for a list.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-17-2014, 01:28 AM
FindMeInTheStars's Avatar
FindMeInTheStars FindMeInTheStars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: North Wales, UK
Posts: 48
Re: Read my chart. But only if you want to ;-)

Thanks you. Having a nosey now. Will print the chart off now. Easier to work with!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-17-2014, 01:35 AM
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,501
Re: Read my chart. But only if you want to ;-)

A full analysis is beyond a free forum. Perhaps you could ask a question.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-17-2014, 01:37 AM
FindMeInTheStars's Avatar
FindMeInTheStars FindMeInTheStars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: North Wales, UK
Posts: 48
Re: Read my chart. But only if you want to ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
I suggest a basic book..... There are many.

Check out my website in my signature for a list.

Oh wow, you must have a proper library at home for all those books huh! On Amazon now. One Click Buy will be my ultimate downfall

Nice website.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-17-2014, 01:42 AM
FindMeInTheStars's Avatar
FindMeInTheStars FindMeInTheStars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: North Wales, UK
Posts: 48
Re: Read my chart. But only if you want to ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
A full analysis is beyond a free forum. Perhaps you could ask a question.
Yeah of course. I see a lot of comments regarding the 12th house. Why is this?

I know mine is Scorpio but not sure what else is in there as I am not sure what I am looking at.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-17-2014, 09:51 PM
Pluto2909's Avatar
Pluto2909 Pluto2909 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 88
Re: Read my chart. But only if you want to ;-)

Quote:
I see a lot of comments regarding the 12th house. Why is this?

I know mine is Scorpio but not sure what else is in there as I am not sure what I am looking at.
The 12 th house : http://www.astrology.com/twelfth-house/2-d-d-67384

"While some may decry the Twelfth House as the garbage bin of the zodiac, it's really an unfair term. Ultimately, this house is the champion of positive transformations. It is here that we stand on the precipice and determine how we will proceed. By visiting the unconscious and meeting with the past, we begin to glean what the future will bring."

Scorpio ruling your 12th house can add some crisis in your life's challenge and troubles about money or sexuality. Uranus is there, so troubles can come suddenly, in a flash, unexpected and furious... Your secret enemies ( 12th house) are tenacious ( Scorpio)
Uranus had transited recently your natal Venus, interesting ! look at what happened there... Something happened (2013) in your sentimental life, a break-up with your lover or a friend, or maybe you came out ( I saw it once)... Whatever, something fast and surprising...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 05-18-2014, 12:59 PM
FindMeInTheStars's Avatar
FindMeInTheStars FindMeInTheStars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: North Wales, UK
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto2909 View Post
The 12 th house : http://www.astrology.com/twelfth-house/2-d-d-67384

"While some may decry the Twelfth House as the garbage bin of the zodiac, it's really an unfair term. Ultimately, this house is the champion of positive transformations. It is here that we stand on the precipice and determine how we will proceed. By visiting the unconscious and meeting with the past, we begin to glean what the future will bring."

Scorpio ruling your 12th house can add some crisis in your life's challenge and troubles about money or sexuality. Uranus is there, so troubles can come suddenly, in a flash, unexpected and furious... Your secret enemies ( 12th house) are tenacious ( Scorpio)
Uranus had transited recently your natal Venus, interesting ! look at what happened there... Something happened (2013) in your sentimental life, a break-up with your lover or a friend, or maybe you came out ( I saw it once)... Whatever, something fast and surprising...
Wow. You can see all of that? Interesting. And true. Thanks for replying.

My fiance and I had problems end of 2013. I left Jan 2014 very suddenly. We are trying again now. Taking things slowly. Hopefully our future will be more stable.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 05-18-2014, 10:22 PM
FindMeInTheStars's Avatar
FindMeInTheStars FindMeInTheStars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: North Wales, UK
Posts: 48
Re: Read my chart. But only if you want to ;-)

I was wondering if by looking at someones chart if you can tell anything about their family? I have an identical twin sister and was wondering if it showed on my natal chart.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 05-23-2014, 05:25 AM
FindMeInTheStars's Avatar
FindMeInTheStars FindMeInTheStars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: North Wales, UK
Posts: 48
Re: Read my chart. But only if you want to ;-)

Ok, i have been reading Astrology for Dummies tonight. Some things make a lot more sense now although I am struggling with understanding Aspects and recognising them in my chart. I see a lot of blue triangles at the bottom but cannot figure out where on the chart they are.

It also mentions North and South Nodes. I can only see a True Node on my natal chart?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, read

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.