Help! Mars transit. Are we being conned?

mahaira

My husband, asked me to “take a look at the stars” and that means that he’s desperate, even though, as you’ll see the situation itself is not a life or death. He’s really stressed and I don’t know what to tell him, because when I look at his natal chart with transits from yesterday, I see nothing :(
Yesterday he sold a piece of car audio equipment that was working just fine when a professional took it off. The guy who came to buy it seemed a bit odd. Instead of paying the price we agreed on, he said that he couldn’t take the whole sum from the ATM machine and that the only thing he got was $100, which is 10% less. OK. It sounded like BS right there on the spot, but we were caught off guard and my husband said OK. See, we’re not “salesmen”. We have never sold anything in our lives before.
Tonight at almost midnight he texted, saying that the equipment didn’t work. First of all, this is a piece of equipment that has to be installed by a professional (the one that works at midnight?). If he tried to do it himself, he most likely broke it. Not to mention that he has a small car (possibly too small), and decided he didn’t need it after all.
Anyway, is he trying to fool us into giving him his money back?
The only thing I noticed is the pressure on the natal opposition Mars-Pluto working through the 9th and 3rd house. It’s triggered by Mars and Uranus transits.
I read transiting Mars conjuction natal Pluto, as a good potential for starting new projects. He seriously started making furniture for our apartment and we even toyed with the idea of maybe turning his hobby into something more serious down the road. When he said he’d like to try and sell something via a want ad, I thought about the Mars’ influence and was glad he’s trying something he’s convinced he’s bad at.
I don’t know if the transiting conjunction between the Moon and the Neptune could bring about the confusion?
There’s something really weird and abut the buyer, but my husband doesn’t want to double cross anyone. It’s stupid, but my husband is really stressed. I’m worried…
Any ideas?
Thanx!

Attachments

• Chart Transits.jpg
    Chart Transits.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 18

sworm09

He's got Mars on the MC, Pluto squaring the MC, and Uranus opposing the MC and Jupiter squaring the MC.

He wants to do something bigger career wise, he wants to make a change, and he feels frustrated because it's not happening as fast as he'd want. This incident is only a small part of his frustration.