Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 05-14-2013, 05:34 PM

Maple Leafs vs Bruins

Hi!

I have been practicing John Frawleys method for a while now.His results are impressive, if I predict a game wrong, its usually my mistake because I go off the course on his method.

Last nights hockey game caught me by surprise. According to the event chart Maple Leafs were supposed to win by 2 testimonies, and NO further testimonies for the Bruins.

Bruins won. 5 to 4

I would reaallly appreciate it if someone could help me out with this chart.

Bruins are Favorites
Maple Leafs are Underdogs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_238_nhl_game_may_13.62027.18763.jpg (85.5 KB, 11 views)

Unread 05-14-2013, 05:38 PM

Re: Maple Leafs vs Bruins

Bruins (favorites): No Testimonies

Maple Leafs (underdogs):
1) Lord 4 Antiscion right on the cusp of the 4th house
2) Moon makes an applying trine to Lord 4
Unread 05-16-2013, 04:37 PM

I Can see a single testimony favouring ASC

South node just inside H7 Afflicting them

Pardon me, going out of way but i hv observed dat L8 n L2 also play important role if they r seriously afflicted . ASC is on 13.12 degree and after travelling 16.48 degree, almost an hour ASC Lord will be jup n DSC Lord will b Mer and DSC Lord Mer will be highly combust that time. if their lord is so deeply combust, they simply cant win. I suppose 2 or 3 goals they scored must be within 60 hours of game.

although frawley hvnt written nethin regarding L2 or L8, Juzz telling u on d basis of my prsnl observation.

Last edited by bluetooth; 05-16-2013 at 05:06 PM.
Unread 05-18-2013, 12:32 AM

Thanks Bluetooth I'll look into that. Im always open to hearing other peoples opinion.

But you know what, I just noticed something, now that I'm looking at the chart again.

The moon makes an applying semi sextile to lord 10. Final moon aspect.

Frawley said, the last moon aspect is the winner.

But, over all its still a tricky chart. Because one will still think Maple leafs would win because of all the positive testimonies. But the last aspect was on to Lord 10.

But, you know what that was actually how the game turned out. Everyone was sure Maple Leafs would win because the score was 1-3 but out of nowhere at the end of the game they scores 4 more goals in a blink of an eye and the Bruins won.
Unread 05-18-2013, 05:22 PM

xactly wat i tried to point out

evrything was going fine unless Mer became DSC lord

as soon as Mer wad DSC lord, because of it being combust, dsc lacked in performance and let their enemy win

Last edited by bluetooth; 05-18-2013 at 05:39 PM.

Tags
bruins, leafs, maple