many hindrances in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am having many hindrances in my life at present . i love a girl and want to marry her .. but firstly want to have my own standing . . i always get a feeling to kill myself because i don't want that girl to spoil her life for me ... what if i didn't get success in my life ... please tell me what to do.

Attachments

• new 1.jpg
    new 1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 23

milkywaygirl

i am having many hindrances in my life at present . i love a girl and want to marry her .. but firstly want to have my own standing . . i always get a feeling to kill myself because i don't want that girl to spoil her life for me ... what if i didn't get success in my life ... please tell me what to do.

First off, you should seek help for your suicidal ideations. That is not normal and you should make an effort to get some therapy. Astrology can't really help you in this instance. Please seek help. All the best!

wilsontc

Staff member
See someone in real life

chirag,

Per Forum policy, I am locking down this thread. Please see someone in real life about your suicide issues. Talk to others, get off the Internet, put aside astrology, talk face to face with someone or find a suicide hotline where you can discuss these issues. This is not about astrology, it's about making human contact to make sure you are making balanced, rational, focused decisions in your life.

Wishing you the best,

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.