Special Distinction for Dr. Farr

Zarathu

Account Closed
I don't think that simply labeling Dr. Farr as a "senior member" is enough for someone who has taken the time and effort to help fellow astrologers and people who use astrology to the tune of more than 8000 posts over the last few years.

What would people like to see his title be? And or course a change in the titles for everyone who has more than 300 posts which takes them into page three of the posts listings.

How about LORD HIGH COMMANDER OF THE ASTROLOGER'S COMMUNITY,and of course Starlink would have to be called Deputy LORD HIGH COMMANDER OF THE ASTROLOGER'S COMMUNITY

Zarathu

P.S.: anyone between 300-500 posts should be called Zulu Astrology Warrior

StillOne

Wow, I definitely thought more people would have chimed in by now on this thread. Whenever Dr. Farr posts I read! :biggrin: I love his esoteric take and valuable insight! :cool:

Actually I've been meaning to see if I can't schedule an appointment to visit with the good Doctor. :w00t: Wonder if that's possible?

Last edited:

dr. farr

Well, I don't know what to say!! You have me at a loss for words:sideways:, which is not easy to do:whistling:!!
Hopefully my posts have helped, or informed, or at least entertained!:wink:
I enjoy sharing, especially with the kind of friends we have here at AW as members: most are open, and considerate people, many quite knowledgeable (even expert) yet patient and considerate of perspectives, methods, concepts, with which they might not agree-sectarianism, and dogmatism, fortunately do not show up (very often) here on AW, which encourages sharing of information, ideas, techniques, experiences, in a free and easy forum: certainly this has encouraged me to do so:happy:!
Thanks again!

Joz

I'd like to add my thank yous to Dr. Farr, too! It's a pleasure to read his thoughtful posts. A special distinction would be nice:happy:

Bina

Great thread, I just saw this! :w00t:

And i'd like to add my thanks to you, dr. farr, as well! You are ever so patient answering people's questions and clearing doubts! You have cleared loads of my long-standing astrological questions and i've learned so much by reading your posts!

A very big thank you!!!
:smile::smile::smile:

Vista

Truly an amazing and extremely helpful astrologer!! All the names suggested apply to him in my opinion!

Amy

You have taken your time to help those who have reached out to you with questions, this is very generous of you. I appreciated all that you have read for me and helped me with.

Thank you Dr. Farr.

Luney

Always feel honoured to have Dr Farr help me clarify and explain answers clearly and for the love of Astrology.
A blessing to have here on this forum..:love: