Uranus in love! Share your Venus-Uranus experiences!

virgo18

I bet most of you know how Uranus act, we know its unpredictability, we know its desire to have what it can't or what it's difficult, and it's never satisfied when it gets something easy. I can say that this list of aspects love in a Venus-Uranus way:

- Venus in Aquarius
- Venus (conjunct/square/oppose) Uranus
- 7th house in Aquarius
- Uranus in the 7th house
- Ruler of the 7th in Aquarius
- Ruler of the 7th (conjunct/square/oppose) Uranus
- Perhaps (sun-uranus and mars-uranus) in some women.
- Uranus in the 2nd perhaps
- Uranus in Libra

If you have one or more of this aspects, you are not cut out for love. You will always want someone who is unavailable, unpredictable, someone that doesn't put us attention, someone simply weird, a freak. That's what we like and that is what we want, and we are looking for unconsciously.

Our relationships begin with obstacles, when we don't want to fall in love we do, when we want to fall in love we can't, our relationships are unpredictable, out of norm, with people that live too far or with marked age differences.

So Venus-Uranus people I have some questions for you:
- Are you able to have a conventional relationship?
- Is it in your plans to share your entire life with only one person?
- Do you like people who are unavailable at some way... and finally when they are available you gradually loose interest?
- Do you attract people hard to pin down?
- Is it in your plans to get married? or you prefer to live with someone without a legal union?
- Do you hate sticky and clingly partners?

Share your Venus-Uranus experiences.

Last edited:

Claire19

These aspects are classic for kinky sexuality and bi and homosexual leanings. They dont like to follow the norm, the conventional and like freedom and experimentation. Uranus Aquarius is typically friendly but not passionate.

Mandy

I dont care to add much to your list, but I was thinking along similar lines in the shower this morning when I realised that I just love Uranus. (I have Uranus in my first house) I find life so boring. Most things one comes into contact with in the average year are so "same-old/same-old." I only maintain my friendships with certain people because I love them to death, but if it wasnt for the love I would just not bother having any friends. Its always the same range of discussion irrespective of which friend you are with, how old or new they are to your circle, or which part of the world they're from. Same with relationship patterns, food, clothes, pets, houses, cars, night/day, night/day, bla, bla and its boring. Now, when there is prominent Uranian contact, astrologically, I feel it immediately like electric summer rain, it tips me on my toes and I love it. Obviously, I wouldnt love it so much if it wasnt for the other planetary influences to balance things, and I appreciate those too, but I have a special spot for Uri and dont shy away from Venus/Uranus squares because, even with the matrimonial hopelessness they confer, they force me to do something completely new for a while. I also love Uranian people because they are revolutionary and unique, which revs up my psyche. I find it indespensible. I love you Uranus. :alien:

Last edited:

Prisma

- Venus ... Uranus
sextile, Moon also trine Uranus & Moon opposed Venus
Sun Square Uranus, Uranus opposed Mars
...- Uranus in the 2nd perhaps
- Uranus in Libra
Yes

- Do you like people who are unavailable at some way... and finally when they are available you gradually loose interest?

-Yes, but I am not a conventional person, and hardly a perfect housewife.

-Yes.

-No.

-Maybe

Share your Venus-Uranus experiences.[/QUOTE]

I have had to learned to be detached, because loved ones are generally like that.

Attachments

• mychart-whiteout.jpg
    mychart-whiteout.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

virgo18

sextile, Moon also trine Uranus & Moon opposed Venus
Sun Square Uranus, Uranus opposed Mars
Yes

-Yes, but I am not a conventional person, and hardly a perfect housewife.

-Yes.

-No.

-Maybe

I have had to learned to be detached, because loved ones are generally like that.[/QUOTE]

You have Sun square Uranus, and Mars oppose Uranus... Yikes I do understand why you attract men who are unpredictable, and those men are also attracted to you! It's my case I also have Sun-Mars conjunction square Uranus, plus the ruler of my 7th square Uranus.

I have to learn to me more detached, when you learn to be like that you´ll stop attracting those men, or at least you will learn how to live with those men.

Im always into guys that are unavailable... the ones who are available don't appeal me at all... But it is strange because when I see a guy by the first time and I start liking him very much and he also does like me, then I realize that he is unavailable at some way, he has a girlfriend, or my family is opposed to that guy... anyways something happens that makes the union difficult to match well.

virgo18

These aspects are classic for kinky sexuality and bi and homosexual leanings. They dont like to follow the norm, the conventional and like freedom and experimentation. Uranus Aquarius is typically friendly but not passionate.

he thing you say about homo or bi sexuality... not always, it's generalization.

Caro

I agree relating this to 'kinky' etc is generalisation and you need to be careful with that.

I only have a few of those listed.

namely venus wide opp to uranus. venus rules 7th house. Im aqua sun and I do relate to uranus which is in 10th(close conj pluto) I love its energy.

I have been a very independent person(other reasons in my chart) and yes find 'eccentric ' people attractive.

I think with some of my progressions of later years, namely venus now in taurus (progressed) in 7th I have started coming around to the idea that maybe I will be happy to be with some one in a permanent relationship. maybe I have already met them.

like a true aquarian - any partner would have to be my best friend! :smile:

Prisma

...You have Sun square Uranus, and Mars oppose Uranus... Yikes I do understand why you attract men who are unpredictable, and those men are also attracted to you!...

Funny that the explanation comes when I have had the experiences... Well, at least one understands better now.

That kind of weirdness is also part of me, of course.

Funny, when I met my future husband, one of the first thoughts was that "this is a guy with a lot of sense-as in prudent, wise, knew how to conduct himself, like I wanted someone who was trustworthy and stable. Also that he was funny and I wanted to be and learn to be as happy as he was (Sag./Libra asc./Libra Moon/Venus Aqua.).

His "unpredictability" comes, I guess, that although he is a nice guy, he is not one to share much of his emotional side, etc, sometimes I do not know how to "read" him and that makes me unsure.

I also once had a relationship with a Virgo/Piscis Asc. (get along well, but at the time he seemed to be not so reliable, and my heart was not much into him anyway, so we parted ways); and an Aquarius/Libra asc. He had his share of weirdness also, of course. We were friends for a while, we finally dated, only to have my heart broken by him (something I truly did not expected). But karma :rightful: has already long ago sended that bill back to that guy, I learned and moved on. ;) .

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

- Venus in Aquarius

- Is it in your plans to get married? or you prefer to live with someone without a legal union?

:smile:
Venus in Aquarius here, Mercury rules my Gemini 7th house, Mercury is conjunct Venus. But, both are trine to Pluto, sextile Neptune and inconjunct 7th house Cancer Saturn.

I think the list above applied to me more when I was younger and not so aware of myself. Friends would say I liked 'bad boys', lol, and I did. That may be also the Venus/Pluto aspect that likes to explore, sense and feel all sides of a situation.

I don't know about sharing my entire life with one person, I can't plan that far ahead. I also have Saturn in the 7th house, so I think if I marry, its happening as I am more mature and settled in myself.

I'm a very committed person and very loving, touchy feely and I adore hugs, maybe because Venus/Mercury are in the fixed Taurus 2nd house. Cap Sun also. I'm committed when I meet the right person, I don't have superficial flings. I do want to get married but it has to be to the right person and someone who we both can experience inter-dependence with. I don't get along with clingy partners, with Sag rising, I also need breathing space - to me, that means we each lead our own lives but we also spend time together. A balance. I could never work and live with a marriage partner, some can and they seem like sweet couples, but that's not for me. I like to go away, live my life, do my work, then come and meet up with my partner and share experiences of the world.

... lol, in an ideal world :p

Last edited:

dreamtimez

I have Uranus in Libra first house :smile:

Yes.

Yes, absolutely. My Uranus receives a helpful trine from Saturn. That helps to stay grounded. :smile:

Yes, I find it difficult to get along with rigid people (rigid in the sense, people who cannot move with the times, adjust to changes).

I don't think so.

I would prefer to live together without a legal union. But preferably with one man ... not a string of partners !!

- Do you hate sticky and clingy partners?
Yes, I need my space, a lot of it.

virgo18

Im still thinking about the mirror thing...

If you don't accept that you are the one who needs space, and you haven't reach your emotional independence, then you will reflect in your partners those Uranian traits you don't accept in your self. And they can't help it... You are the one who perceive them as unreliable, and that attitude will disappoint you, until you accept that nature in you.

Im saying this cause I got Venus in Scorpio and Moon in Taurus, plus Sun, Mars, and Mercury, square Uranus, and Jupiter oppose Uranus. I have 2 polarities, one very attached and other one very detached. But I have been living the attached one, maybe that's why I resent very much the nature of the guys I like. I need to balance those polarities of my self.

This happens with any aspect... but in my case, I haven't exteriorize my Uranus traits.... Just maybe attracting people that they do.

dreamtimez

Im still thinking about the mirror thing...

If you don't accept that you are the one who needs space, and you haven't reach your emotional independence, then you will reflect in your partners those Uranian traits you don't accept in your self. And they can't help it... You are the one who perceive them as unreliable, and that attitude will disappoint you, until you accept that nature in you.

Yes, I understand projection very well now ... thanks to a couple of unfortunate incidents in both personal and professional spheres. So long I did not accept my Uranus, I attracted typical Uranians :happy: who made me very miserable by 'their' seemingly unpredictable ways !! What I have learnt is that we need to recognise and honour the cosmic signatures in the natal chart. My natal Uranus wants me to be 'different'. The more I try to blend in, the more disappointed I will be ... Now with maturity, I've got a grip on my Uranus :devil::devil::devil: I am enjoying being the Uranian now.

Caro

what do I miss about a partner when they are not around - the mental rapport. so uranus is still working its magic in my chart.

Naomi_Sadge

I have Uranus in Libra in 7th square Venus in Cap in 11th.

An astrologer explained to me that because of the houses being in mutual reception, friendships and relationships are tightly linked, whereby a friendship can quickly turn into a relationship and a relationship can quickly go back to only being a friendship. It is true that all my relationships (I'm a long-term relationship kind of person) started as friendships.

Although I need excitement and space in relationships, all my relationships have been quite conventional, mostly with Uranian individuals.

I bet most of you know how Uranus act, we know its unpredictability, we know its desire to have what it can't or what it's difficult, and it's never satisfied when it gets something easy. I can say that this list of aspects love in a Venus-Uranus way:

- Venus in Aquarius
- Venus (conjunct/square/oppose) Uranus
- 7th house in Aquarius
- Uranus in the 7th house
- Ruler of the 7th in Aquarius
- Ruler of the 7th (conjunct/square/oppose) Uranus
- Uranus in the 2nd perhaps
- Uranus in Libra

If you have one or more of this aspects, you are not cut out for love. You will always want someone who is unavailable, unpredictable, someone that doesn't put us attention, someone simply weird, a freak. That's what we like and that is what we want, and we are looking for unconsciously.

Our relationships begin with obstacles, when we don't want to fall in love we do, when we want to fall in love we can't, our relationships are unpredictable, out of norm, with people that live too far or with marked age differences.

- Do you hate sticky and clingy partners?

i have venus conjunct uranus (3°03), 7th house aquarius (29°47'49) and mars square uranus (0°29)...yay! fun times! i also have moon in aquarius (27°59'16) square uranus (but it's wide at 7°37) and saturn sextile uranus (2°44).

- i am able to have a conventional relationship. i married young. it lasted for a respectable couple of years before it fell apart. we just...grew up into really different people and it was for the best.
- it is in your plans to share your entire life with only one person in that i don't do multiples...if only i could find someone who gets me. lol.
- i don't like people who are unavailable at some way...i think i'm the one who is largely unavailable...or rather, i should say i'm grossly oblivious. when i was younger i always wondered why no one was interested but as the years have dragged on and thanks to the magic of social media, i have talked to a lot of guys who *were* apparently interested i just didn't understand their secret, subtle signals, i guess? the only people i have had relationships of any note with were very direct and straight up said they were interested (overwhelming majority with taurus-heavy charts). and every one of those ended because life circumstances required that one or both of us move to opposite ends of the planet around the same time. that's been a definite pattern.
- YES! i attract people hard to pin down. not just romantically, but professionally and as friends. so many flakes. i barely bother to make plans anymore bc people inevitably cancel at the last minute and that's just rude.
- i'm not opposed to getting married again but it has to be someone special, you know? i don't know how to explain in but all of the men i've run away from over the years (read: didn't make it past a couple of dates with them) made me feel this panicked, smothering feeling. like as if i picked a path walking with them but i can see it's a narrow walkway with no branches or splits and it makes my world feel too small. i don't even know if i'm explaining it well, but it's like i see what life with them will be like in a year, two years, ten years and there's not a lot of room for growth as a person. and i can't commit to staying who i am today or even a year from now. i'm going to keep growing and evolving and if they can't keep up or want me to stay who i am in this moment, we'll both be miserable and i wouldn't wish that on anyone, so i bail immediately.
- do i hate sticky and clingy partners? i don't know that i'm capable of hate - lol...but i am very sensitive to when someone isn't seeing me fully as a person and instead views me as someone who looks good standing next to them or will boost their career or whatever. i guess that's more that i'm not interested in being food for someone's ego and not a partner. i'd rather be alone than be a decoration. my freedom is the most important thing to me.

I have 7th house in Capricorn which is conjunct my Uranus in Capricorn. And I have Uranus in the 7th House. I don't like women who aren't available. I want them to be available. But I do still want my exes who happen to be unavailable because of the "love" we used to have. I feel embarrassed getting played by these girls when they looking for some super model or some funny haha guy with money.

I've had synastry with Venus and Uranus, my Venus to his Uranus. Always makes my heart sink when I see that because it means it's just an affair, even though it may be exciting. I try to avoid now

Hermeshadesluna

I have Venus in Leo in 11th trine Uranus Retro in Sag 3rd house. So my Leo Venus is what adds to my ability to be loyal.
1. Yes, but done in an paradoxical way.
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. I am married and have been for 10 years
6. Since I have Moon opposing Uranus, it's a constant push-pull dynamic with me. I crave closness (Moon trine Pluto),but after a while I want my freedom. It's a never ending cycle.