Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 03-17-2007, 12:18 AM

Question One Giant Kite

Hello.

I found out about "aspect configurations" a while ago, and like most people, I looked at my chart to see if I had any. At first, I noticed that my 8th and 12th house stelliums, and my IC/Part of fortune, form several grand trines. But, I looked closer, and it dawned that my pluto/MC for several aspects to my 8th and 12th house planets, and is also opposite my IC/part of fortune. This, I found out is a "kite".

So kites are supposed to represent something, something like direction and "pointing-ness" in a certain area. But that's where my knowledge ends... With all the planets jumbled together, it's hard to find out what the exact meaning is of my huge, roughly sketched kite. I'm guessing it has something to do with my career? or possibly my "power" (comeing from pluto)? If those two are correct, does it mean transforming the outer world? Probably my interpretations are to simplistic and basic, but I don't realy understand what the huge kite in my chart accualy means.

I understand thet points like the MC and IC are not usualy used in configurations, but if that is the case, then I guess my "backbone" is my pluto/part of fortune opposition.

The closest I can get to the core, is that pluto sextiles mercury and saturn, and both of those trine my part of fortune. Can anyone help me out with this?

(p.s. This forums mercury is most likely opposet mine, so I'm guessing I'll remain confused, if not made more confused)

"You have executive ability."

If you wish to verify that (or just look at my chart):
Chart
Unread 03-17-2007, 03:43 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Control, to Chaldean

Chaldean,

Yes, people with Pluto (transformation, also control) conjunct (energy is combined with) Midheaven (outer world) need to be in control of their outer world. This can result in them becoming their own bosses...to make sure nobody ELSE is ever able to control them.

Controlling,

Tim
Unread 03-18-2007, 06:00 PM

Re: One Giant Kite

ah! so I got that little part of it right!

But i'm still weezy on the whole kite thing. This is probably going to be to simplistic, but I'll try. The kite is pointing to my pluto/MC, sextiles to saturn in 12th and mercury in 8th, trines to part of fortune/IC.

so.... Something involving depression (saturn in 12) and some sort of "deep" intelligence (mercury in virgo in 8th) and natural thinking talents (part of fortune in 3rd) is going to lead to achievement in education (9th house) or changing something about the outer world (pluto conjunct MC). But the ability to change the outer world is "standing off" (opposite) my natural ability to communicate/thing (pof in 3rd)?????

I'm probably way off, but does that sound right? I'm not to good with these aspect configurations, and don't know how to interpret them.

"You have executive ability."

If you wish to verify that (or just look at my chart):
Chart

Tags
giant, kite