Backpacking in space - which planet would you visit?

Juno11

So, let's say you could travel anywhere in the solar system, and that all planets were actually possible to visit. Let's not mind if they're liquid, solid or gas. We have the technology to stay on every panet. Now, every planet has tremendous amounts of the energies that we traditionally relate them to. Where would you go and why?

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
Personally, I would like to visit planet Earth....
~ Sun Aquarius w/ Uranus-Sun reception & Moon & Mars in 11th house
I prefer people watching and communication over desolate, harsh landscapes with no interaction.

Last edited:

EdgesOnCircles

Oh I can't decide...it's between Jupiter and Neptune. Of course I would hope that if humans could survive on these planets, other creatures could, too. I like to explore and open my mind to all the possibilities. Jupiter is all about expansion, wisdom, philosophy and overall it's considered a "happy" planet. :biggrin: I'm also a dreamer and an idealist. I enjoy seeing things in a different light and with the gift of intellect, it's truly an endless world when you have a bit of imagination. After all the long research and analyzing every part of life on Jupiter - I would go straight to Neptune and forever sail its dreamy sea.

"Row row row your boat, gently down the stream merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream" :whistling:

Rebel Uranian

All of them! Probably Uranus first since I'm "from" there, and Saturn second (look at my chart) or last (it always has the last word :p,) but all of them are fascinating.

Juno11

I think I'd go to Pluto and uranus. On pluto I would get knowledge of all the mysteries of life. I would learn of death (which is so mystical to me), and my past lives. I think while being there I would learn to trust myself completely. Think of all the hidden secrets that would be revealed! So cool!
Then I'd go to uranus and just space out. Hang out with lots of friends, doing whatever I wanted, no boundaries, no rules. Try out all sorts of crazy ideas and putting my mind to the ultimate intellectual test.

Btw, the, sun is also possible to travel to. :)

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

I'd go to the Sun whenever I wanted more attention, but otherwise not so much. I know some people have been to the Moon, but if it has the astrological Moon influence (I know in real life it doesn't :p,) it's probably the last planet I'd wish to go to.

What would happen if someone actually did astrology on other planets? I mean, people on Mercury would have 2 solar returns every day. Rising signs on Uranus would be insane (especially sidereal.) Pluto would have multi-generational Sun signs. Also - Earth signs. Would that be the opposite of what the planet you're on as viewed from Earth stands for?

Claire19

probably Neptune as it is my chart ruler....Then again Mars has signs of human life etc and some are here from there already so it may be more friendly. But then again if we go in the etheric or light body then the conditions dont matter at all.

Remember that Earth is the most beautiful and created originally as the resort or holiday place in the solar system or even the galaxy... We are all a mix of alien species and part of the whole thing in ways you cant imagine right now.

Rebel Uranian

Neptune doesn't have sign rulership. I'll show you why that doesn't make sense. I guess it could be considered the chart ruler if it's conjunct or parallel something important...

Sagmoon

hehe:) JUPITER!! not so much for astrological reasons, but because when i was about 7, i got to see my sisters science book and there was the solar system illustration on the first page, Jupiter the giant was the most alluring because it's THE GIANT. I fell in love. Now I know it's probably because i like my sag moon...i guess i could chose the moon too, but people were there before and well it's grey..:(

Munch

Easily Uranus. What isn't to like about a beautifully colored planet rolling along on its side and doing everything all 'wrong?'

Mandy

Uranus for the feel of being a careless, rebellious, hippy again.
Venus to swim in warmth in the sea of love, though I imagine that is what heroin must feel like.

Bikram

So, let's say you could travel anywhere in the solar system, and that all planets were actually possible to visit. Let's not mind if they're liquid, solid or gas. We have the technology to stay on every panet. Now, every planet has tremendous amounts of the energies that we traditionally relate them to. Where would you go and why?

I would visit Pluto.It is far away from the hot sun and there is no light there.And I would force everyone to abandon earth & live there...An open environment with no natural light source.And there would be no hot rays of the sun either.Only if there was food, air, water, electricity, etc, etc.