Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 05-01-2010, 07:38 PM

Mental stress

I've been having so much mental stress lately. I can't think clearly and I'm worrying about everything. I feel like my world is falling apart around me. Could this mental stress and anxiety have anything to do with Transiting Mars in my 9th house. My chart is ruled by Mars but I haven't noticed the effects of Mars in the previous years of having it Transiting my 9th house. I just feel so sad and lonely right now.
Attached Images
File Type: gif chart.gif (23.1 KB, 16 views)

Unread 05-01-2010, 07:47 PM

Re: Mental stress

There are many people suffering the same transits. If it is in your 9th that is the house of the higher mind so try and manifest it spiritually. Use the energy for goodness to yourself and others. I am having emotional stress now myself, so hang in there and there is good in the world. It is squaring your 12th and 6th the emotions and stress houses..perhaps working with small animals might relieve your anxiety. Good Luck to you!
Unread 05-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Banned

Re: Mental stress

I can't make head nor tales of that chart can you repost with normal astro in Extended chart selection with progressions and transits pls. Think more people will respond then..

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature, bit like google using keywords --

Tags
mental, stress