If I text him?

neptunian

If I text him, will he reply? That is my question.

I've just met this person. this week. It was formal. I can't even identify us as friend. We added each other on social media. I wonder if i start communication, what will happen? Will he write back?
I'm JUpiter and he is mercury. no applying aspect. There is venus in his first that drew my attention first - rules his friendship house. Is there somebody else on his mind?
Moon is about to conjunct saturn my 3rd ruler. I'm thinking of texting. But I don't want to get hurt. Do you think will he reply?

Attachments

• willherespond.jpg
    willherespond.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 36

ElenaJ

Venus in 7th says there is another relationship he is involved in.
Mercury and Jupiter make no aspect. Ruler of 3rd of communications is Saturn, conjunct moon.
Cusp of the 3rd is 29 degrees, about to end.
You practically answered the question by yourself, there are no positive signs.

neptunian

Venus in 7th says there is another relationship he is involved in.
Mercury and Jupiter make no aspect. Ruler of 3rd of communications is Saturn, conjunct moon.
Cusp of the 3rd is 29 degrees, about to end.
You practically answered the question by yourself, there are no positive signs.

Thanks ElenaJ for your answer. Yes, the chart doesn't seem hopeful. I liked him at first sight; I felt he could be the one for me. I want to send message; but I don't wanna rush things thinking that maybe in the future things can change. But yes, he seems not interested in me looking at the chart.

You mean don't initiate sth right now? because it seems nothing will happen

neptunian

He is focusing on venus right now. On his first, in gemini. Mercury receives venus. but I think he will be disappointed by this girl because venus squared by neptune.

IleneK

Premium Member
The chart suggests that he does not reciprocate your interest; whatever interest there was between you/Jup and him/Merc has passed as the two planets separate.

neptunian

The chart suggests that he does not reciprocate your interest; whatever interest there was between you/Jup and him/Merc has passed as the two planets separate.

Thanks IleneK.

I saw him two times within this ten days. He seemed interested during the conversation. His attention was just for that moment then.
He is looking at my stories. he began to post his photos. maybe because of that girl he changed his mind.:pouty: