In front of crossroad, What will happen to me next?

Suede

Hi everyone

I am now standing in front of a cross road. I m now facing a choice of go back to school (already have a offer in hand) or look for a new job after I finish my current contract in August. I have casted this chart and trying to interpret

Querent represents by mercury in 25 cancer move to 3rd
Moon in Aquarius in 10th
9 house stand for education represent by Saturn in capricorn in 8th retrograde
and coincidently career 10th house is also by Saturn in capricorn in 8th

Mercury is not in best dignity.
I m sticked a little because I both career and education is represented by same planet.

What to you think? Any feed back would be appreciated

Thanks

Attachments

• 755A6FF0-F426-495F-84AB-CFCE22418909.jpg
    755A6FF0-F426-495F-84AB-CFCE22418909.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 31

besitos

I am always wary about these charts that can be easily answered by the querent - if you will do something or not. You know and you decide right?

I used 6th house for job - Venus moving to conjunct ascendant. Moon moving to aspect sun in first house and later to Venus but in stress aspect. Sun will be in a good sign for Venus when moon aspects, but Saturn is in detriment in mercury and sun sign. I believe Saturn ruler of 9th is retro in inactive 8th - looks like one interpretation of this chart is that you will look for a job rather than pursue school. It doesn’t seem like you’re jumping for joy at the prospect but maybe you are. Good luck

Last edited:

Suede

Besitos. (And other membersj

Thanks a lot for your comment. This is exactly why I need everyone’s input on this because I can’t stay objective.

Back to question and let me give a little more background

Thanks for suggesting to use 6th house for the job.

Right now my position is assume I will go to school if I don’t find a new job (I can’t go jobless status, I need to be either study or job for immigration reason), I am ok either way. But of course from financial security point of view it is nicer to have at least a part time job along with my school.

So back to the chart, purely from chart perspective
1) is it more likely I will be able to find a job before I go to school? Because it is critical to be able to find a job is more critical.
2) if I m able to get a job offer, does it mean go for a job has a better prospect than going to school?
3) a bit off topic. Can we use the same chart to evaluate other aspect in life like relationship and finance , despite I have job/school as a theme

Thanks

Last edited:

Arena

Horary can be read in different ways :) If you use whole sign houses the matters look a bit different.

You would be Mercury conjunct Mars 9 (6th sign ruler) in 2nd house of money.
The Moon would be travelling through the 9th sign, possibly because of relocating to do studies... and then moving into the 10th to aspect the Sun in 2nd. Moving on to a job to make money?

I have a feeling that you will put your studies on hold for a while and be working a job that you very much dislike, but it is to make money. Or you will actually do a bit of both, work and study.

I think you are about to fall in love and it will confuse matters a lot :) Venus ruler of 5th coming to your ASC.

But you will find a job.

Suede

Arena

Thanks for your feedback

I am financially ok to completely switch to full time study and I m getting to a point I need to refresh my skills to carrry on with my career, so I am really open to the idea of study if I didn’t find anything at all. Just need to work out a part time job to help to pay basic bill.

On your comment about fall in love, you mean as in relationship? Shouldn’t I use 5th house Virgo / mercury or 7th house Sagittarius/ Jupiter to judge instead of Venus? And if we use venus to judge can we use the sign it conjunct and the degree it is going to conjunct to tell the time and the nature of this relationship?

Thanks

GeminiStarr

Arena

Thanks for your feedback

I am financially ok to completely switch to full time study and I m getting to a point I need to refresh my skills to carrry on with my career, so I am really open to the idea of study if I didn’t find anything at all. Just need to work out a part time job to help to pay basic bill.

On your comment about fall in love, you mean as in relationship? Shouldn’t I use 5th house Virgo / mercury or 7th house Sagittarius/ Jupiter to judge instead of Venus? And if we use venus to judge can we use the sign it conjunct and the degree it is going to conjunct to tell the time and the nature of this relationship?

Thanks

She used whole signs as she explained in the beginning of her post, so It would be Libra/venus