Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 01-06-2019, 08:25 PM

Family reunion

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cbewfileEQ2h45-u1072111298/astro_2gw_mexico.76543.57529.png?57866

Hello lovely horarists!

Iím trying to decifer a chart regarding an upcoming family reunion in Mexico. Iím nervous about this as there have been a lot of problems with my family in the past, and this is the first reunion I will have attended in decades. My family is a bit unusual in that we are all ďblack sheepĒ; we are all independent, head strong individuals and we arenít close. This is my motherís side of the family, and I believe everyone is hoping to put their best foot forward and reconnect. This is very important to me, as my mom is getting older and Iíd like our relationship to improve. She organized this trip, and while itís theoretically a fun idea, I almost wish it were less people and in a less ostentatious setting. The best Iím hoping for is no horrible manipulations/arguments. I hope this is a chance for us to simply exchange some energy and tentative good will without getting too involved in past issues/regrets. I am Venus in Cap in the 9th house, not sure what house to ascribe to mothers relatives...?

Unread 01-06-2019, 11:53 PM

Smile Re: Family reunion

hi ! im also new to this but maybe i could help you a bit. Family-mother house is the 4th house. In your chart ruled by cancer, cancers ruler is moon. So i guess you should examine what moon is doing with venus (trine, square ecc) and also if moon is located in a friendly house and sign. I see that venus is in the 9th so maybe this indiacates you will travel to see your family? Also moon is in the 5th house, wich is about pleasant times, eating and having fun somewhere out like a restaurant, so maybe you guys will go out? Maybe mercury wich talks about communication could also hint if you guys are going to communicate in a smooth way. Hope i helped a bit..
The Following User Says Thank You to Paolinab For This Useful Post:
Starsareround (01-07-2019)
Unread 01-06-2019, 11:55 PM

Re: Family reunion

Sorry!! I just realized I linked the wrong chart! Face palm!! Will link to correct chart tomorrow. Thanks so much for responding Pao, and sorry for wasting your time!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Starsareround For This Useful Post:
Paolinab (01-07-2019)
Unread 01-07-2019, 06:43 PM

Re: Family reunion

astro_w2gw_mexico.70803.322030.png

Okay, here is the correct chart. This one looks pretty straight forward, as in YES it should go okay. Yay.

Tags
family, reunion