what is his feelings towarsd her?

If I represent the first house, my boyfriend (maybe ex boyfreind, cause its complicated) represented by 7th house, and there is third person in relationship. what is his feelings towards her?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_what_is_his_feelings_towards_her_hr.80474.224390.jpg
    astro_2gw_what_is_his_feelings_towards_her_hr.80474.224390.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 46

ElenaJ

He is also mars, and sextile Venus it would seem he does like her.
You are sitting fuming by yourself, on pluto of explosions and manipulations, on south node so back in your safe space. There were good feelings between you and the sun, but Venus got in the middle apparently. Moon trines Uranus which is your co-ruler, so he does care for you, but he's also enjoying a breath of fresh air.

Sunny

You, represented by Saturn, you are in your own house and very strong. He, the Moon has good harmonic aspects to Mars, what I take for his work and actions at work, and to Venus (the third person?) conjuncting Uranus in the house for communications, commercial relations and in the sign for Venus in Aries.

You and Venus are in stress, because you don't like her impulsiv behaviour. Venus in Aries have no problem to make the first steps, in this case to the Moon. They are in good connection but mostly, I think, in mathemathic's mannor. He, in Virgo, has feelings like a calculator, so to speek. And she does be perfect with data processing questions or she does much cinema.
Are you a little bit obsessed by the question?:wink:

Thank you guys <3 the thing is that we are communicating less and less, problem is teritorial distance right now. I know that girl as well, they work in the same firm, and i am almost sure that she likes him. however, I think that it is mutual.. well, thanks for answers <333