Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-15-2019, 06:37 PM
Suede Suede is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 137
Will this co-worker resign?

Question: will this co-worker resign

Hi everyone. Just wondering if we can do analysis for situation like this ?

The querent want to know if this co-worker (slightly senior) resign.

Should we use 11th house to represent co-worker?

It doesn't seem to be the colleague will be moving from the role soon but looks like he is exhausted dye to sun mercury combustion.
What do you think?

I would like to learn how to read this situation

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_horary_hr.64879.152220.jpg (52.6 KB, 13 views)


Last edited by Suede; 05-15-2019 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Upload chart
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-19-2019, 09:47 AM
Sunrise's Avatar
Sunrise Sunrise is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,536
Re: Will this co-worker resign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suede View Post
Question: will this co-worker resign

Hi everyone. Just wondering if we can do analysis for situation like this ?

The querent want to know if this co-worker (slightly senior) resign.

Should we use 11th house to represent co-worker?

It doesn't seem to be the colleague will be moving from the role soon but looks like he is exhausted dye to sun mercury combustion.
What do you think?

I would like to learn how to read this situation

Thanks

dear a similar topic has been answered here too:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=123080




Quote:
Should we use 11th house to represent co-worker?
can i ask you why did you took the 11th house please?? Or as significator Mercury???


Quote:
Re: Will this co-worker resign?
as about your question i will give my opinion when you give me your thoughts about the above.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-19-2019, 11:00 AM
Suede Suede is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 137
Re: Will this co-worker resign?

Hi sunrise. Thanks

11th house. I was thinking friend / colleague, so I jump to conclusion of 11. But refer back to the other thread, we should use 7th, that mean he is represented by Venus, and just move into Taurus, which is a strong sign for Venus. It just move into new sign, it could mean he just move into a new role or something like that and unlikely he will move or resign. Venus will apply conjunction to Uranus, will there be any significance?

On the contrary the querent is mars in the last degree meaning a) querent will move on very very soon or 2) should we read as the person Aldy move on to something else?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-19-2019, 11:30 AM
Sunrise's Avatar
Sunrise Sunrise is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,536
Re: Will this co-worker resign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suede View Post
Hi sunrise. Thanks

11th house. I was thinking friend / colleague, so I jump to conclusion of 11. But refer back to the other thread, we should use 7th, that mean he is represented by Venus, and just move into Taurus, which is a strong sign for Venus. It just move into new sign, it could mean he just move into a new role or something like that and unlikely he will move or resign. Venus will apply conjunction to Uranus, will there be any significance?

On the contrary the querent is mars in the last degree meaning a) querent will move on very very soon or 2) should we read as the person Aldy move on to something else?
dear suede here is my interpretation for this chart, if i took the correct significators (Mars for the questioner and Venus for the co-worker).


the colleague - co-worker looks from Venus. It was really in a mess, it really must have been difficult, Venus in Aries was in its detriment and within the 12th derivative house. Really *****.

But now if you see this afflicted Venus just step into the Taurus (zero degrees of initial degrees). This shows us that it will slowly begin to take strength and push on its "legs". A planet when it changes the sign and we just see it in the initial degrees shows us that it has not yet found its balances, it is still in the lost, but Venus has not just changed sign is in its own space that tells us that it will gradually strengthen and will has control. Also Taurus is a fixed sign that shows stability rather than movements and quick changes, to the contrary, slow.

So this colleague is not going to give up, but he will be able to stand strong and will be able to cope with any situation because he will have this control in a stable and patient way.

Quote:
Will this co-worker resign?
no will not resign.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunrise For This Useful Post:
IleneK (05-19-2019), Suede (05-19-2019)
  #5  
Unread 05-19-2019, 04:24 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,085
Re: Will this co-worker resign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suede View Post
On the contrary the querent is mars in the last degree meaning a) querent will move on very very soon or 2) should we read as the person Aldy move on to something else?
I can't answer your particular question here, but I can say that in the near future, when querent/Mars changes sign into Cancer, it will be weakened since it moves into the sign of its fall.

So I would urge querent to remain where s/he is until the repercussions of this weakening are understood.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-19-2019, 07:33 PM
Suede Suede is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 137
Re: Will this co-worker resign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post

So I would urge querent to remain where s/he is until the repercussions of this weakening are understood.
Thanks Ilene

Oh... noooo!!! Looking at the chart it will be another 2 signs it gain the strength. It will be a while.. like 60 weeks?

Thanks for your thoughts
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-19-2019, 08:33 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,085
Re: Will this co-worker resign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suede View Post
Thanks Ilene

Oh... noooo!!! Looking at the chart it will be another 2 signs it gain the strength. It will be a while.. like 60 weeks?
You are welcome, Suede.

It will be another five signs.
Mars will have to move through Cancer, Gemini, Leo, Virgo and Libra before it is in its dignity again in Scorpio.
I see no strength for the querent in this particular matter. Rather, s/he should either tolerate it or leave it once querent understands how his/her weakness plays out in the current situation.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
coworker, resign

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.