Somebody help me find out what's wrong with me?

ariana92

So,all my relationships have ended abruptly and with no reason.Last week my 1-month boyfriend stopped talking to me without explaining why.I am almost 26 and never had a real,longing relationship.Is there something I do and destroy things?
Also I am considering going abroad-in the UK- to start a new life but I am afraid.Should I trust my 9th house Jupiter?
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_areti.77356.14680.png
    astro_w2gw_areti.77356.14680.png
    41 KB · Views: 84

ardentika

Your chart heavily points to finding love abroad. First of all Venus conj NN in sag, in 12th house (foreign lands) . Jupiter in 9th... you are sort of meant to go abroad haha, so I'd say go for it.
The abrupt ending could be due to NN conjunct Asc, which is often times seen in people who developed too well the 7th house matters, but not so much the 1st house matters. So in order to have a deep meaningful relationship, you will need to unlock the 1st house and get out of your comfort zone. Being alone, not looking for a relationship is perhaps the first step. Developing your own self, getting to know yourself, without the presence of another.

JUPITERASC

So,all my relationships have ended abruptly and with no reason.Last week my 1-month boyfriend stopped talking to me without explaining why.I am almost 26 and never had a real,longing relationship.Is there something I do and destroy things?
Also I am considering going abroad-in the UK- to start a new life but I am afraid.Should I trust my 9th house Jupiter?
Thank you in advance.
Reliable time of birth is essential because :smile:
- for example with the natal chart you posted
if birth had occurred just twenty minutes later
ascendant would have been capricorn

Cypocryphy

Thank you in advance.

I gave a cursory look. Expect multiple marriages. Your chart ruler is afflicted by Uranus and Mars is weekend by Neptune and Uranus. More about that later. With Venus rising and occidental you should have no problem attracting partners. I guess it’s keeping them. Sun afflicted by Saturn. Your father caused you pain growing up. I’m on my phone and can’t see the chart but your dad set the tone. But your personality or volitile anger in your personality is part of the reason why. (Let me get on my computer and finish)

Yes. Angry out-bursts. Not enough time to determine overall temperament. Nonetheless, you are edgy and nervous. Even if you aren't you come across that way due to your Mars/Uranus connection. Tendency to not take to drug and drink because of the ideal for a clean life. However, boyfriends tend to be artists or, at worst, miscreants---the big dreamer who's feet aren't on the ground, the conman, the lost soul or; at worst, an abuser unto you. I would not be surprised if you attract boyfriends that succumb to drug abuse (alcohol, etc) and are undependable. Will go for the artistic type.

Also, in regard to yourself, will have difficulty adhering to a schedule and will want the freedom to up and leave whenever. Prone to thinking that the grass is greener on the other side and likes to travel. This is due to Neptune/Mars. Venus rising and in mutual reception to the chart ruler, so you are attractive to the opposite sex. The same sex even. Will be deemed unusual and eccentric, the more someone gets to know you.

The problem lies in (1) too picky about partners and/or your boyfriends suck---meaning they drink too much or are wastrels in some sense. Your sense of self is weakened so bouts of low self-esteem. Relationship with father set the tone for this. (2) Traveling ---you're going to do it anyway. Jupiter is at the apex and harmonious with the ruler of the house, not debilitated and the urge to learn about life requires travel. You will be traveling a lot in your life. So use that as an opportunity to learn about yourself and the world around you. Higher education due to the influence of Saturn and the Moon (think so causes don't have chart in front of me) will always be a possibility.

As far as traveling, you will because your chart says you will, and you will travel a lot. You are lucky because you favored by a life around the sea or large bodies of water. Always stay close to the sea if you can. It will help keep your spirit close, and make the other hardships in life easier to bear.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Made a lot of small changes. You'll be traveling on the 11th of July. Hmmmmm ... approximately. When are you leaving? Some massive action will be taken toward traveling to the UK. That's what I think. It may be the ultimate determination or the actual arrangement or purchase of a ticket.

Last edited:

ariana92

Thank you so much for your time.I cannot describe you how shocked I am with your interpretation.It's the first time someone reads my charts and finds every detail about me.You are amazing.As you say,I am interested in higher education since I am dentist and I have always been attracted by artists-all my ex boyfriends had something to do with the arts and I am also thinking about becoming an actress.My dad has negatively affected my relationship with men because of the way he treated my mother,but truth is that he has always loved me and tried to raise my self esteem.My mom on the other hand is the reason I feel so insecure.But I agree with you that my wrong relationship type is due to my fathers' behaviour to my mom.He also caused me pain because I felt ashamed of him.
As you said I am way too picky and I prefer to be alone than being with someone I am not madly in love with.But all the men I like are not ready to truly commit.
I am in love with the sea and I have always wanted to live on an island or a seaside place..everything you said fits!Thank you so much!
May I ask you some questions?
I would like to know if I will ever have children..and if there is a chance of a steady relationship.Does Uranus in Taurus help?
I am also anxious about me moving in the Uk..Will I find new friends?I am afraid of loneliness..
And a third question since I used to be a bulimic..I overcame it and lost all the weight in 2011.But with Jupiter in Scorpio-my sun-I am afraid of relapsing..I have some bulimic crises but I control myself.Chiron is now in my 6th house-Aries.Does it mean that I will gain or lose weight?
Thank you :)

Cypocryphy

Thank you so much for your time.I cannot describe you how shocked I am with your interpretation.It's the first time someone reads my charts and finds every detail about me.You are amazing.As you say,I am interested in higher education since I am dentist and I have always been attracted by artists-all my ex boyfriends had something to do with the arts and I am also thinking about becoming an actress.My dad has negatively affected my relationship with men because of the way he treated my mother,but truth is that he has always loved me and tried to raise my self esteem.My mom on the other hand is the reason I feel so insecure.But I agree with you that my wrong relationship type is due to my fathers' behaviour to my mom.He also caused me pain because I felt ashamed of him.
As you said I am way too picky and I prefer to be alone than being with someone I am not madly in love with.But all the men I like are not ready to truly commit.
I am in love with the sea and I have always wanted to live on an island or a seaside place..everything you said fits!Thank you so much!
May I ask you some questions?
I would like to know if I will ever have children..and if there is a chance of a steady relationship.Does Uranus in Taurus help?
I am also anxious about me moving in the Uk..Will I find new friends?I am afraid of loneliness..
And a third question since I used to be a bulimic..I overcame it and lost all the weight in 2011.But with Jupiter in Scorpio-my sun-I am afraid of relapsing..I have some bulimic crises but I control myself.Chiron is now in my 6th house-Aries.Does it mean that I will gain or lose weight?
Thank you :)

You are very welcome :happy: Ariana. So you want some answers since I can see you have some questions. :wink: It's good to know that despite hardly touching astrology anymore I haven't lost my skills completely. However, I was such a better writer when I was younger? How is it that I worsen as I age and learn more? It is a mystery ...

anyway, to your questions (by the way, I'm not an expert on Chiron but I try to please (appease) my "clients." So that means bear with me. This calls for some diet 7-up. brb

Yes. Your father. Strong negative impact. I have seen it before. I've read enough charts to see things instantly now. So I was very confident in that. Anyway ... your questions:

• Will I ever have children? It's possible because even though your moon is afflicted by the planet of barrenness but Aquarius is not a barren sign. The ruler of the house is conjoined the N.N., too so more likely than not you will but with multiple partners over a period of time. It doesn't have to be so but that's the proclivity of your stars.
  • Will I ever have a steady relationship? And does Uranus in Taurus help? To the first question: yes, but it will have it's ups and downs. Like I said, on and off relationships are the tendency, the duration of which is dependent on his or their charts, but it is possible. And no, Uranus in Taurus does not help. Not with this.
  • Will I find new friends in the UK? Like a group of friends? Yes. In fact you will and it will be through traveling. You'll likely join a group, educationally based in some way or a religious group, and there you will make friends. There is a tendency toward philosophical and/or religious matters, and that will bring you your friends. It could be a reading group or a set of travelers as yourself. But I feel religious undertones associated with this.
  • Will I become bulimic again? I'm not sure if I can answer this question. That depends on how you handle stress. I think that the change will help with stress, so I will have to say no. I know it is easy to fall in that pattern, and that could relate to Chiron's strong trine with Venus and the ascendant. You worry about being unattractive, and then being alone because of being unattractive. Chiron here wants you to be united with another. That is the wound I guess. I suppose you've thought about suicide at some point as it's in the 8th house of death and transformation, so with that connected to your ascendant and north node, you have an anxiety over this. Exercise instead to release the nervousness. Find calm by walking barefoot in the grass and relax. You will not have a relapse if you deal with your anxiety this way.
Will I ever have children? The fear of commitment probably goes both ways, which is why you chose guys that are non-committal. You've see what you don't want and are scared of getting just that. But you will have children if that's what you want. Beware of going too fast. Too soon. Don't rush so you don't end up with children with different spouses. Know that you don't want your father (that type) and try to seek those different. Take your time.

I hope this answers your questions. :smile:

Last edited:

ariana92

All those things you write about the fear of being unattractive..wow..again!I have some kinf of body dysmorphia to be honest..I always hated my body so much even if I am not overweight..You are an amazing astrologer..You gave me strength and positivity about the future..And great insight of my chart and soul..Thank you so so much :)

ariana92

Thank you for your time :) Do you think I will ever have children and get married?Also because of Jupiter in my sun now and in Saggit after which is my asc I am afraid of gaining weight and relapsing in bulimia..What do you think??

hope planetary outcomes help pick-reflect-adapt-integrate as relevant,
do share pointwise feedbacks how true-false-insightful-helpful etc,
traits-talents-health-events-prospects-plans etc etc :

asc lord jup over libra 9th for luck-edu-travales-advisory-teaching roles;

mer lord 7/9 for luck-edu-travels-relationship over 11th for gains;

jup year end touches mer sag 11th for income-gains-friendships-relationship;
mer lord 7th for marriage over 11th,
gains through marriage-spouse-communications;

venus-rahu NNode over sag 12th, seeking comforts in foreign lands;
mer-venus-rahu literary-oratory-acting skills, rise-fall in life to care,
pray for welfare of ancestors, observe fast No-moon evening taking milk-fruits;

moon-sat acq 2nd, reformist, innovative, economic, research orientation;
moon lord 7th for marriage-relationship; financial support from spouse;
sat own acq 2nd, good earnings in distant lands;

ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit moon-sat acq 2nd,
detachment from family-finances-relationship;
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-legs-sciatica-lungs etc to care;

natal ketu leo 6th, accident prone, job separations;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-intestinal; high self-pride;

mars debilated cancer 7th for marriage,
anemic health, suppressed anger, non-assertive;
mars elevated aspect cap first, athletic appearance;
wear red coral over copper pendant;

gemini 7th inimical-malefic for sag asc, stress-delays in marriage;
mer lord 7th over sag 11th for gains, gains from marriage-spouse;

jup-mer lords 1/7 over libra-sag 3/11, unfriendly lords venus-jup,
merely dutiful in a relationship/marriage;

sun scorpio 10th, research-occult-forensic-investigative aptitudes;

do promptly ack and share feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope planetary outcomes help pick-reflect-adapt-integrate as relevant,

do care to share pointwise feedbacks how true-false-insightful-helpful etc,
traits-talents-health-events-prospects-plans-ideas etc etc,
which feedbacks could be interesting on the thread here :

asc lord jup over libra 9th for luck-edu-travels-advisory-teaching roles;

mer lord 7/9 for luck-edu-travels-relationship over 11th for gains;

jup year end come 019 touches mer sag 11th
for income-gains-friendships-relationship;
mer lord 7th for marriage over 11th,
gains through marriage-spouse-communications;
transit jup effective mid-course march-june 019

venus-rahu NNode over sag 12th, seeking comforts and relationship in foreign lands;
mer-venus-rahu literary-oratory-acting skills, rise-fall in life to care,
pray for welfare of ancestors, observe fast No-moon evening taking milk-fruits;

moon-sat acq 2nd, reformist, innovative, economic, research orientation;
moon lord 7th for marriage-relationship; financial support from spouse;

sat own acq 2nd, good earnings in distant lands;

ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit moon-sat acq 2nd,
detachment from family-finances-relationship;
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-legs-sciatica-lungs etc to care;

natal ketu leo 6th, accident prone, job separations;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-intestinal; high self-pride;

mars debilated cancer 7th for marriage,
anemic health, suppressed anger, non-assertive;