Synastry chart ~ help please

Hi All,

Can you please look at the synastry of this chart (of myself & gent I met overseas recently) ?

(Apologies - time of birth not known.)

Many thanks ��

Attachments

• 9A459A7D-BB1A-4528-A06D-46566AE14EC2.jpg
    9A459A7D-BB1A-4528-A06D-46566AE14EC2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Chrysalis

His mars falls in your 5th house widely sextile your venus, this would be the sexual attraction you have for him, its quite a wide orb though so its not that powerful....maybe he's not your usual type ?

His venus also in your 5th trines your uranus, this would be the excitement you feel with him, he probably brings you something different to your life and hes maybe not the usual type of guy you go for, but there's just something about him that you find very sexy.

Your sun trine his pluto in your 8th house would make you very drawn to him in a very powerful way, its intense and you find him very fascinating, as his pluto is activating your 8th house this would be the intensity your feeling, you probably can't stop thinking about him, want to be around him, your feeling this strong pull towards him.

Your mars trine his neptune, i personally don't like neptune in synastry it messes with your head, you think this person is the best thing since sliced bread, it plays tricks on you...until the smoke screen disappears and you see things for what they really are, but this usually takes time.

So far seems like a holiday crush/romance.

Add in these to your chart, i wanna see where they land....

Eros (433), Juno (3), Amor (1221), Valentine (447), Nessus (7066)

Just spotted one more... his SN tightly conjuncts your saturn in your 6th, SN is about what we find familiar its our past. This is adding to the strong pull you feel towards him, with the SN this is most likely a past karmic connection your having with him, which is bringing you both together by making your paths cross again until you "get it".....get what ? the lesson your supposed to be learning from this/in your life.

Last edited:
Thank you Chrysalis ! All ringing true ... not my usual type at all, but very drawn to him (& lots in common - very quick rapport & shared passions.)

Yes, I am obsessing... terribly (I have a tendency to do this, but have stepped it up a notch!) The obsession does not appear to be mutual ☺️

As far as the Eros, Juno, Amor, Valentine & Nessus... I don’t really understand that part... is this in relation to my chart or the synastry with him?

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this. 😘

Chrysalis

Thank you Chrysalis ! All ringing true ... not my usual type at all, but very drawn to him (& lots in common - very quick rapport & shared passions.)

Yes, I am obsessing... terribly (I have a tendency to do this, but have stepped it up a notch!) The obsession does not appear to be mutual ☺️

As far as the Eros, Juno, Amor, Valentine & Nessus... I don’t really understand that part... is this in relation to my chart or the synastry with him?

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this. ��

Ive just edited my post and added something else ive noticed, i need to look into this a little more though, so ill be adding more in a little while.

As for asteroids, with the chart go back to extended chart selection and scroll to the bottom and type in the numbers i've given you for each asteroid, do it like this 12,13,14,.... as its a synastry combined chart it will then add asteroids for both of you automatically.

Chrysalis, the edit makes sense! (Except with the ‘SN’ - excuse my ignorance, not sure if that means Saturn or something else.)

For me, it was a very familiar/soul connection ... unexpected, but strong. Our short time together felt like one of those moments in life where you are truly at ease - natural - yourself... We talked about all manner of things... and had fun! I was surprised by the affinity I seem to feel & my strong desire to reconnect after heading home.

The experience has prompted me to reflect on my career, where I live - how both of these things are impacting my lifestyle & social
circles... And I guess I feel disappointed that I’m not sharing my time with someone I feel so connected to. Yes, I feel like clinging on!

I am a big believer in karmic relationships... I have felt this with a number of friends, loves.

Many thanks again ! 🙏

Ive just edited my post and added something else ive noticed, i need to look into this a little more though, so ill be adding more in a little while.

As for asteroids, with the chart go back to extended chart selection and scroll to the bottom and type in the numbers i've given you for each asteroid, do it like this 12,13,14,.... as its a synastry combined chart it will then add asteroids for both of you automatically.

Will do! :smile:

Chrysalis

More on the saturn/SN.

Saturn being about Limitations, Obstacles, Harshness, being a Cold Planet.
This combination with the SN diminishes the Saturn things. It resolves the past Saturn karma it resolve the Saturn problems, you would have had some past life r'ship with this guy that would have had saturn issues. So maybe you needed to just give each other some love to dissolve this karma.

Ive also checked your vertex which is @ 22'12 Gemini, but there's nothing significant connecting it to him.

SN means Southnode/dragons tail

Last edited:
Thanks so much Chrysalis..

That fits for me.. it was a lovely time, maybe I just need to appreciate that that’s what it was all about (which is great, love a bit of karma correction!!) and release it (blowing a kiss from Aus to France!)

Such great insights from you, I feel more relaxed already.

THANK YOU!! ��