RIP -- Blazie

sadge

Yep, David's got it. I'm not going to be on everyday and will most likely pay monthly or weekly visits to the site. Nothing personal against anyone here, but, well, lets just say I'm fighting the "not-so-easy-morally-grey fight" offline.

I'm only on now since I'm off today. The sh!tstorm is coming, i.e, election times.

Remember to keep it in perspective, Blazie. Things get pretty silly at ground level. I know you know that.

Blaze

Account Closed
I just remembered something: Sadge an I were supposed to be emailing each other....back in October. Bad memory; double-edged sword, blah blah.

sadge

Sure, I'll play with you anytime :*

Ok....so the reason I thought of you is because you're the only one who gave me any indication that you like this person. He's an artist. We both like him. He was one of my favs.....

Stats:

Virgo stellium (sun, moon, mercury, mars)
SQUARE
Saturn in Gemini.

Any guesses?

:p

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Ooooh shiz. Sadge AND Pvbaby are online? Whoa.

Sadge, lol, it's not about trust Saggy, I'm just a runner who dodges commitments.

I also forgot. No seriously, my memory is sh!t.

sadge

Ooh, kind of curious to see his chart now. What's his birth info..?

I've been gravy. Pm you in a little bit :)

I'll have to find it again. I'm pretty sure it's saved in my astro account. I'll send it later.

I remember his mutable T-square and the lovely mercury on mercury action. It's been fun to watch his work evolve over the years, including his understanding of women. I think if anyone is going to figure it out, it will be a virgo stelllium (and that's a real stellium too, when it's all inner planets!). It's interesting to see the difference between his chart and more commercial artists. You might have fun comparing his chart to Aesop. Very interesting how they are alike but different.

Gotta run, boo. I'll msg you later too. Hope you had a beautiful Christmas. :kissing:

sadge

Ooooh shiz. Sadge AND Pvbaby are online? Whoa.

Sadge, lol, it's not about trust Saggy, I'm just a runner who dodges commitments.

I also forgot. No seriously, my memory is sh!t.

Hi Blazie!! How are you? Has the world been good to our guy over, stuck in the land of Insane Inflation?

As far as the retribution goes for your transgressions, I will accept a metaphorical snickerdoodle....you Venus in Gems are good a cooking up some clever ones. Make it extra tasty, please.

Catch ya later, alligator.

Last edited: