Double Sun-Moon conjuction in synastry, great, right?

mahaira

A good friend of mine asked me to take a look at a synastry chart.

I see so many good aspects, especially the double conjuction of the luminaries!
Then there's Mars-Mars conjuction, Venus- Saturn trine...

Are there any deal-breakers I missed?

Venus opposite Venus, even though can manifest itself as differences in expression of love is not that bad.

His Pluto conjucting her Venus can be tricky, but has been always looking for this type of strong energy in a union... Same thing with her Pluto and his Moon.

Does this synastry have a lasting relationship potential?

Thanx!

Attachments

• Syna.jpg
    Syna.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 88

katydid

A good friend of mine asked me to take a look at a synastry chart.

I see so many good aspects, especially the double conjuction of the luminaries!
Then there's Mars-Mars conjuction, Venus- Saturn trine...

Are there any deal-breakers I missed?

Venus opposite Venus, even though can manifest itself as differences in expression of love is not that bad.

His Pluto conjucting her Venus can be tricky, but has been always looking for this type of strong energy in a union... Same thing with her Pluto and his Moon.

Does this synastry have a lasting relationship potential?

Thanx!

It does have potential for a lasting relationship. But there are some red flags.

Sun/Moon double whammy is very powerful in synastry. But I think it works better and more beneficially when the 2 signs are in harmony. :love:

Like Sun/Moon conjunctions in Cancer and Taurus or in Aries and Gemini. Something where the individual's Sun/Moon is in basic harmony in terms of the elements.

Aries/Scorpio is inherently a quincunx. So both of them have that inconjunct between their own Sun/Moon combination---now that have it in their closest relationship as well.

That could be a good thing--or it could be too much of the same difficult situation.

Mars is the ruler of the Aries/Scorpio double whammy. So having them conjunct in Cancer, I suppose that is better than having them squaring or inconjunct each other.

But I am not usually too thrilled with Mars conjunct Mars in a romantic synastry.

It is possibly prohibiting necessary growth if they both share the same viewpoints and emotional constructs.

The Venus trine Saturn is a nice steady supportive influence. But it does not signify change or growth---more like confirming the status quo. :pouty:

I guess I question if this is just going to be really comfortable and will allow them to build a bubble and hang out together--without really challenging each other to grow and transform? :bandit:

The Pluto/Moon, Pluto/Venus contacts may be the saving grace here. It will amp up the sexual magnetic attraction and may also trigger transformational changes/growth.

Last edited:

mahaira

Thank you again for your reply!
I'll see what happens and if it's worth mentioning, I'll send some feedback :)

thelivingsky

I would love to see the Composite Chart for this couple. The synastry is very intense as noted but it looks like the Composite will have a stellium of Sun, Mercury, Venus and maybe even the Moon in H1 all of which squares Pluto and the N.Node. It is hard to say for certain when trying to calculate the midpoints from this synastry chart.

Over the forty years I have been doing composites I often see the Nodes square a big Sun stellium or the Moon in long lasting unions if nothing else in the Composite is fatal such as big nasty t-squares or having one of the luminaries in H6 or poorly afflicted Moon. But a square of Pluto to several planets including the Sun suggests power struggles and battles of the will which is also indicated by their Scorpio/Aries dispositions and their Fixed Ascendants. Could be a very interesting union if they can overcome this one difficulty?

mahaira

Thank you all once more for your help.

Nothing really serious happened. Attraction never evolved into anything, lasting or ephemeral.

It's interesting to see how natal potential has a heavy influence on everything. In my friend's case her natal chart announces problems in the arena of love and relationships.

She has badly aspected rulers of both the 5th and the 7th houses. The planets in this houses, Mars and Saturn (!) respectively, are badly aspected as well. So are her Moon and Venus.

Even when there are some good synastry potential everything is so difficult and more often than not ends nowhere.