Will I Crack a big exam coming up in Dec ?

Jai Kishen

Hey guys ,

I have a huge exam cming up in Dec . this exam has the potential to make or break my life . would be awesome if the knowledgeablemembers of the forum could help me out with this . Thanks .

Regards,
Jai

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_i_crack_cat_9999_ile.52375.24864.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_i_crack_cat_9999_ile.52375.24864.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 32

Jai Kishen

Hey Tikana ,
Long time , how have you been doing ?

i tried reading it from what you had thought me previously (couple of years back) ; but this one is a bit tricky . (I guess the answer is a "no" cause of which maybe i dont want to admit it , but then i am no expert ) .

Anyways , this is what I see .
Moon is okayish .. not strong , not weak i guess :
Its in its own Sign
Moon Sextile Jupiter
Aspects the 10th house (not sure if the aspect is good or no , it seems to be angular )
but moon is combust .......

1st House :
Retro Neptune conjunct Asc. (not sure if this is good ) , but its moving towards the MC ? (so its good ?)
Retro Chiron also is present in Asc.
Lord of Asc. opposite Asc. and square MC . (Bad)

MC :
Retro Saturn conjuct .... BAD
Lord of Mc and Asc is the same , so good ?

overall , everything seems to be negative , so i guess its a big fat no ?
Would love your inputs Tikana

Warmest Regards,
Jai

Last edited:

tikana

my answer is No.. .

here is why

1. Jupiter L1 is too weak to deliver anything
2. neptune on asce - you are expecting too much
3. L10 is not strong and no aspect with jupiter
4. moon/mars - you will pass but not what the score you expect

study hard!!!!!!!
T

Jai Kishen

oh **** . well , I hope i prepare enough to score as much as I can . Cause its a competitive exam , there is no "pass or fail" . either I score in the top 10%ile or its useless ..

Thanks a ton for taking out the time to read the chart Tikana .

Warmest Regards,
Jai

Jai Kishen

btw Tikana , do you think it would be wise to draw a chart asking if ill be in the top 10%ile ? or should I leave it ....
I've noted down the time and date of the question poping in my head , but i am too worried to draw it .....

btw Tikana , do you think it would be wise to draw a chart asking if ill be in the top 10%ile ? or should I leave it ....
I've noted down the time and date of the question poping in my head , but i am too worried to draw it .....

You should be either revising or doing something physical to have a break...astrology is just a paddle...you're the boat...