I like a new guy. Is there a chance?

virgo18

I like a guy from my work. I want to know if there is a chance to know better each other and maybe date.
I know he is single, im sure of that. So I dont know who is Venus.
The only person I can relate to venus is a female friend co-worker that I yesterday told her that I like this guy. Maybe she will tell him something.

Im moon in sag
the guy i like is saturn in sag.
there is venus in the way

What can you tell me?

Thanks any help will be appreciated.

Pd. I finally moved on from my ex.

I will be clear: I like this guy a lot. But Im not in love yet.

Last edited:

katydid

That Venus looks like it could be a problem. He may not have a girlfriend, but he might be interested in someone maybe?

I FORgot the chart, here it is!

Your sig is the moon and it's in an applied conjunction to Saturn/him, so perhaps there is some interest on his part, but I'd watch out because he is also in conjunction to Venus and it's a degree closer. Venus represents women often in a love horary if it's not already a significator for a man; this means he might already be talking to someone at the same time he's talking to you.

katydid

moon conj venus .. so there is someone interfering with the querent's side not quested

Ok, so here's my question, and it is probably a very stupid question because I have a really hard time with Horary principles….:unsure:

Isn't Venus applying in conjunction to Saturn, which is the quested?

ETA: I know that the Moon is applying to Venus, and hits it first...

Last edited:

tikana

yeah doesnt apply here to be honest ... grin .. it is like 2 dogs.. the faster dog gets the bone ...

virgo18

Ok. But I am applying to Venus too. In the same sign that our job. I am guessing if Venus is our mutual female friend? We have one. She doesn't like him, she is her friend.

Other person I can relate to Venus is another guy who has being flirting to me, but I am not interested in that other guy. I don;t know because....

Sun generally rules other men, not Venus. So I think is our female friend, who already know I like him.

Last edited:

heidy26

Venus is your 11th house. Or the 4th.
So yeah, she might be your female mutual friend. But she will interfere somehow...maybe she tells you some things she knows that will make you step away from this..it is not clear.

virgo18

Venus is your 11th house. Or the 4th.
So yeah, she might be your female mutual friend. But she will interfere somehow...maybe she tells you some things she knows that will make you step away from this..it is not clear.

Step away?
So interference is always negative?
There can be a helpful interference?
I think she would already told me any bad thing she know about him. We already talked about this.

Look the sun, (ruler of my 3rd) in the 7th (him) making a trine to Jupiter in mu 3rd. Maybe it is a conversation.

I see the outcome is not so clear. There will be an event but I don't know what it is.
Ill let you know what happens. I hope everything develop in a positive way.

Last edited:

virgo18

I am doubting of the validity of this chart...
I checked the hour ruler and it is MARS.

Mars and Moon (ruler of the asc) don't have any affinity.

On the other hand... I think the chart describes the situation.
I don't know.

tikana

Virgo

okay if you actually read Wiliam Lilly's example charts you will notice not many of them have an hour agreement.

the chart is very valid

interference is ALWAYS negative
UNLESS you have it as TOL and here it is not TOL

virgo18

UPDATE:

Finally the interference was my mother. She gave some wise advice about the situation, and about the social environment of the company I am working in. So I prefer to focus on other stuff, and forget about this for a while until things get clearer.

Thanks

tikana

even if you removed venus out of equation .. you still have a problem with saturn and moon

let's look

1 Moon and saturn are peregrine - no str at all
2. both planets in cadent house- 6th
3. saturn is malefic
5. conjunction is pretty vicious one since saturn dominates
6. no reception between saturn and moon
7. look at sun to see if there is anything animalstic going on (sexual drive attraction) - nothing going on as a matter of fact moon doesn't like sun
8. venus rules your femininity again nothing in common with Saturn plus it interferes so that means that Saturn doesn't like venus very much

T

Last edited:

virgo18

even if you removed venus out of equation .. you still have a problem with saturn and moon

let's look

1 Moon and saturn are peregrine - no str at all
2. both planets in cadent house- 6th
3. saturn is malefic
5. conjunction is pretty vicious one since saturn dominates
6. no reception between saturn and moon
7. look at sun to see if there is anything animalstic going on (sexual drive attraction) - nothing going on as a matter of fact moon doesn't like sun
8. venus rules your femininity again nothing in common with Saturn plus it interferes so that means that Saturn doesn't like venus very much

T

Yes I dont plan to make any move. Its way too soon, he is a co-worker, and we havent talked yet. And maybe thatd why it appears in this chart that we dont really like each other. We havent met each other for real. I just see him coincidentially sometimez. He is just a crush. I think its impossible to develop anything more than a friendship during the next fee months.

Thanks, I need to be more realistic. :)