Will I divorce?

neptunian

Me; saturn is retrograde: I want to end. He is moon in the ninth house; and I'm really far away now.. Finally, I decided; but I'm very impatient...
I don't like making people sad; I told my decision and he said he respects my decision; yet I'm not sure if he really thinks way. I don't want things to get complicated. Can you help me ? I even don't know which house rules divorce..

Attachments

• horaryquestion.jpg
    horaryquestion.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 61

neptunian

I've searched.. Venus, ruler of the fourth - house of ends - has an applying conjunction with jupiter.. as jupiter rules the eleventh (what the querent wants?) This might be a positive thing to consider.. And if uranus symbolizes separation, has a trine with venus (ends) and squares asc and dsc..

Do you think this process will be easy or difficult? What houses and planets should I look at ?

Last edited:

MissScorpio

Looks like he wants to make a go of it? Or that he receives you as exaggerating the circumstances in some way?
He is Moon in Libra and the reception is , that he receives you by exaltation.But there is no applying aspect between you.
My feeling is that you are not really in any position to go through with a divorce right now being as you are Rx. Your ruler malefic Saturn of the cusp of hopes/wishes is trying to foresee the future but perhaps thoughts are clouded?
Moon will apply (his significator and your co sig) to an aspect by sextile to Jupiter however in 7th.

Not a very strong aspect, but still , possible agreement at some stage?

MissScorpio

For divorce you always look at the first house ruler (you) and the seventh house ruler (the querrent). 8th house also.
Lilly also suggests we use Sun (man) and Venus (woman) as matters of divorce issues. In your case with Venus having accidental dignity in 7th house of relational matters suggests that you are by far more keen for divorce than him, being as he (Sun) is in a weak house the sixth. However, he may receive you as Sun rules Leo - to which you are Venus in Leo.

Last edited:

neptunian

Looks like he wants to make a go of it? Or that he receives you as exaggerating the circumstances in some way?
He is Moon in Libra and the reception is , that he receives you by exaltation.But there is no applying aspect between you.
My feeling is that you are not really in any position to go through with a divorce right now being as you are Rx. Your ruler malefic Saturn of the cusp of hopes/wishes is trying to foresee the future but perhaps thoughts are clouded?
Moon will apply (his significator and your co sig) to an aspect by sextile to Jupiter however in 7th.

Not a very strong aspect, but still , possible agreement at some stage?

MissScorpio, thanks a lot for your help:) I thought carefully and I'm serious about this decision. I'm with my family now. He seems to make a go of it: said that respects my decision and won't make difficulty; but God knows..
I hope he is serious about agreement.

neptunian

For divorce you always look at the first house ruler (you) and the seventh house ruler (the querrent). 8th house also.
Lilly also suggests we use Sun (man) and Venus (woman) as matters of divorce issues. In your case with Venus having accidental dignity in 7th house of relational matters suggests that you are by far more keen for divorce than him, being as he (Sun) is in a weak house the sixth. However, he may receive you as Sun rules Leo - to which you are Venus in Leo.

Thanks for these useful things you said. Yes, I gave this decision.

IleneK

Premium Member
If you are Saturn, recently retrograded back into Scorpio and he is Moon in Libra, then it seems that he is ready for the divorce, as he/Moon adversely receives you/Saturn in the sign of its fall. It also seems that you/Saturn have an exaggerated view of him/Moon, Moon being in the sign of Saturn's exaltation. So there is strongly woven energy between you, out of proportion.

There is no aspect between your significators. They are averse, being one sign apart, so not able to see eye-to-eye in this matter. I think his reception towards you, along with the lack of regard between significators points to divorce. And I see what ambivalence you might have, although perhaps not now, but it seems that what good you see in him may be out of proportion to the circumstances at hand.

neptunian

If you are Saturn, recently retrograded back into Scorpio and he is Moon in Libra, then it seems that he is ready for the divorce, as he/Moon adversely receives you/Saturn in the sign of its fall. It also seems that you/Saturn have an exaggerated view of him/Moon, Moon being in the sign of Saturn's exaltation. So there is strongly woven energy between you, out of proportion.

There is no aspect between your significators. They are averse, being one sign apart, so not able to see eye-to-eye in this matter. I think his reception towards you, along with the lack of regard between significators points to divorce. And I see what ambivalence you might have, although perhaps not now, but it seems that what good you see in him may be out of proportion to the circumstances at hand.

IleneK, thanks for your insightful answer. That's right: I had an exaggerated view of him in the beginning; but now I know this was a wrong decision at the beginning. Seems that it was meant to be happen.
Now I believe I think more healthy.. by the way, I actually gave this decision before saturn went retrograde.

MissScorpio

Ilene - For there to be a divorce do the two sigs not have to aspect each other for there to be a yes? What is your take of the Moon sextile Jupiter in this matter?

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilene - For there to be a divorce do the two sigs not have to aspect each other for there to be a yes? What is your take of the Moon sextile Jupiter in this matter?

It's not always clear cut for me about how to interpret the aspect or lack of it between significators in these kinds of relationship questions. Even if querent is asking "will we divorce?", say, as opposed, to "will we stay married?", I still look to the harmony or disharmony that the aspect or lack of aspect implies.

So, while one might perceive the absence of an aspect to suggest a "no" to this particular question, I look at the harmony of the aspect between the significators or lack of it. And it seems to me that if in this instance the significators are averse [thus there being no applying aspect between them], then this aversion suggests to me that yes they will divorce. And this of course is coupled with the strong and averse reception from him towards her. Conversely, if the sigs applied to a trine to each other, which would suggest a general yes to a question, in this instance, I might take it as a no, they will not divorce.

Anyway, that is how I am thinking may be useful to apply to these kinds of questions, and I would certainly welcome the comments of other forum members as to how they look at the aspects with these kinds of questions.

As to my take on Moon sextile Jupiter, I would look at Moon as an indication of the question's, the divorce's, unfolding, and I would see it as perhaps being amicable or easy in the near term.

Last edited:

rafaella

Me; saturn is retrograde: I want to end. He is moon in the ninth house; and I'm really far away now.. Finally, I decided; but I'm very impatient...
I don't like making people sad; I told my decision and he said he respects my decision; yet I'm not sure if he really thinks way. I don't want things to get complicated. Can you help me ? I even don't know which house rules divorce..

I look at receptions differently as I do not follow Lilly's receptions. You are Saturn at 29 Scorpio and he Moon in 17 libra. There is interesting reception here. Saturn absolutely feels negative about Moon, Saturn is in fall of Moon, but it was a recent feeling/view. Saturn retrograded back into Scorpio but will later move out of Scorpio and the receptions change, so I dare say your negative view of him may change yet.

He, Moon exalts Saturn, puts you on a pedestal, pedestals tend to come down sooner or later and the reality seeps in, so I think his view of you might be somewhat exaggerated, he sees you as someone extraordinary, Moon also is in sign of Venus, you as a woman. So I think he does want to stay together. So your doubt about him not being completely happy about divorce might be right.

Part of Divorce (ASC+DESC -Mars) is at 27 Capricorn, ruled by Saturn. There is no aspect to PoD from either significators. But Saturn is also your significator, so perhaps the divorce is totally upto you, and if you want to get divorced you can. But my advice would be to wait with it because things may change for you as receptions will change. Wait until Saturn goes direct and changes into Saggitarius and see how you feel about it all then. Part of Marriage is in Saggittarius and look where Saturn will move into after leaving Scorpio.

Wish you all the best!

neptunian

I look at receptions differently as I do not follow Lilly's receptions. You are Saturn at 29 Scorpio and he Moon in 17 libra. There is interesting reception here. Saturn absolutely feels negative about Moon, Saturn is in fall of Moon, but it was a recent feeling/view. Saturn retrograded back into Scorpio but will later move out of Scorpio and the receptions change, so I dare say your negative view of him may change yet.

He, Moon exalts Saturn, puts you on a pedestal, pedestals tend to come down sooner or later and the reality seeps in, so I think his view of you might be somewhat exaggerated, he sees you as someone extraordinary, Moon also is in sign of Venus, you as a woman. So I think he does want to stay together. So your doubt about him not being completely happy about divorce might be right.

Part of Divorce (ASC+DESC -Mars) is at 27 Capricorn, ruled by Saturn. There is no aspect to PoD from either significators. But Saturn is also your significator, so perhaps the divorce is totally upto you, and if you want to get divorced you can. But my advice would be to wait with it because things may change for you as receptions will change. Wait until Saturn goes direct and changes into Saggitarius and see how you feel about it all then. Part of Marriage is in Saggittarius and look where Saturn will move into after leaving Scorpio.

Wish you all the best!

It is true that I feel negative.. At first, I didn't know him well... it was a quick and wrong decision for me; with time I understood. I'll write here the outcome; this process seems to take time.. Thanks for your helpful information and good wish Rafaella :)

tikana

does he have another woman?

moon/venus venus in 7th makes me think there is a woman