Tell me something about myself/my personality, based on my chart! :)

noxflisk

Thank you in advance! :happy:

2vaxchj.jpg

athenian200

My guess would be that you initally strike people as being fairly cute, sensual, practical, and stable. There might also be this natural air of purity, creativity, and analysis that you give off unconsciously.

However, once people get to know you, they may find that you have a playful, adventurous streak in your nature ,and perhaps a morbid sense of curiosity about death and occult/hidden things.

I'm a bit out of practice reading charts, and I'm not that experienced at it yet... but that's just what I think after looking at the major indicators. Was I right?

noxflisk

My guess would be that you initally strike people as being fairly cute, sensual, practical, and stable. There might also be this natural air of purity, creativity, and analysis that you give off unconsciously.

However, once people get to know you, they may find that you have a playful, adventurous streak in your nature ,and perhaps a morbid sense of curiosity about death and occult/hidden things.

I'm a bit out of practice reading charts, and I'm not that experienced at it yet... but that's just what I think after looking at the major indicators. Was I right?

You are very, very right. Absolutely spot-on. Thank you!

athenian200

You are very, very right. Absolutely spot-on. Thank you!

I'm glad my reading was accurate! :joyful: And thank you for the friend request.

So, is there anything else you'd like to know about your chart? Some other things are coming to mind...

It's possible you may have difficulties that relate to things outside your awareness, particularly conflict or aggression that takes place outside of your awareness. You may tend to get yourself into awkward situations due to a tendency to be oblivious to conflicts or power struggles that other people are engaged in.

It's also likely that the dynamic with your parents was that one of them was kind of an ambitious workaholic with high standards, and the other one was nurturing and overprotective.

Overall, you seem like a very open-minded, intelligent person who is in the process of learning the skills necessary to create beautiful things... perhaps you're a kind of skilled artist or decorator, or even an architect.

Last edited:

piercethevale

To give a good overall assessment from a chart that is new to me that is of someone I have never met or spoken to, I find that the book "Heaven Knows What" by Grant Lewi to be the best source to refer to.

It's an "old book" by today's standards as astrology has become far more accurate for interpreting the natal chart due to all the research and findings since the day Lewi's book was first published in 1935, and when all that research and new understanding is in the hands of those astrologers that have recognized the validity of those findings that should be recognized, utilized and have dropped what has repeatedly shown itself to be of no use, like so much dross,most books as old as Grants have little use any more, other than to reinforce what they've come to know and judge those astrologers of yesteryear's true worth in retrospect and recognize those that were at the forefront of the research... the pioneers. Such as the great Dane Rudhyar, whom I'm particularly impressed and taken with.
But, Lewi's book has stood the test of time very well, very well indeed, and Dane's work is a bit advanced and will come later on if you remain interested in exploring the subject of astrology and understanding yourself to great extent, so Dane won't be brought up again here, I'll give you a synopsis of what the wonderful Grant Lewi said about a Sagittarian with a Virgo Moon... as he too was that of which I consider to have been one of the great astrologers of the twentieth century.

I'll leave the analysis of the ascendant to the other members of the forum.
Just remember that, to use an analogy that I'm fond of, you are as like a piece produced by a potter. The Sun is the clay, the basest substance of from which you are made of. A vase, a cup, a pitcher, a jar or some such object that is made to contain something, the Ascendant is that object and what it is glazed and coloured as such and the flair of shape it appears to others as... the Moon is what is contained inside.

What your Sun~Moon combination add up to is someone with a great deal of "intellectual power" and a great potential to use it to bring "generalizations down to details and to view details in their relationships with broad concepts"

You are of the mind, someone that is always thinking and "tend to be philosophically practical."
You can clearly see and identify with what is the reality of a situation, with life, and yet still be taken as somewhat easy going or someone easy enough to get along with just fine.
You are, most very likely, a romanticist, but rarely, if ever, impractical.

Grant Lewi wrote that people with this Sun~Moon combination do best when engaged "in intellectual or creative careers", where the attributes of this combination add up to be best at advantages in professions such as, "law, religion, medicine, literature or music." And though you certainly have the capacity go into "business", you really don't have the right temperament for something as so mundane... as that is what you will eventually decide it to be... so be it fore known, let yourself be so fore advised, and save yourself regrets later on. {It's particularly so when you get to middle age and have to admit it to your self... as half your life has gone by then, years you cannot 'get a do-over' for. What in the game of golf is called a 'Mulligan'.}

You have a strong tendency to side with the righteous underdog and you'll go toe to toe with their oppressors for the principles, "as you understand {them} so well and in such detail that you are able to make your listeners agree with you." ...and that is the stuff great lawyers are made of and people that become known for {or unknown, but certainly a determinate source of} great influence on society within the circles they frequent.

There is nothing that is "petty or small" of anything about you. What really bestows such ability, is a proclivity, at influencing others... that even though you are so strong in your convictions you, at the same time, have a certain ease presenting your ideas and ideals that is so seemingly detached from...for want of a better word, what us old hippies have always called... 'Heaviness', and you been given a warm heart too, that others sense. ... that you are, rather naturally, kind of the perfect diplomat...of a type. You'll find, if you haven't already, that you'll win people over by the charm of your manner as much as by the words you speak, for "you have what is known as CHARM, [emphasis is mine, but not that I'm straying from Lewi's own evaluations} but it is of the calm variety that is most appealing."
Lewi does give a precaution to all of this combination as to beware of becoming a bit too judicial on the side of puritanism and self righteousness" though, but he also said that you have quite a good deal of a general broad and tolerant understanding... and as I see that you have an Aquarian Venus, conjunct Mars no less, you should get through life with out having to be ever conscious of that which is all the better as to it adds to that ease and charm you where given at birth. Just watch out for transits of astrological affects that tend to sway one in that direction during your lifetime and you'll get by just fine.

Grant also warned of watching out for any "remnants" {which by his use of that word I'm at a loss to say as to what he exactly meant, unless He was referring to subconscious, or subliminal, tendencies due to a past life experience or some incident from early childhood that may have been repressed or forgotten.} His advice is to "develop your capacity for details, learn to stick to things and see them through and you may hope through intellectual pursuits to go far."

With that Venus~Mars cojunction in Quintile aspect to Saturn, you will find that you have a certain grace under pressure, the ability to make the best out of demanding situations and circumstances. A Quintile aspect is said to be one of potential genius, the ability to apply what you are given by fate to an advantage in a way which would elude most others.

You may have a bit of difficulty with boyfriends in that a woman with an Aquarian Venus can be taken to be someone flirtatious, which by that aspect taken by itself, they are not. It's just that they have such an open heart and affinity with humanity. I have an Aquarian Moon, and it is a bit similar in some ways... if only for no other reason in that, at the least, I understand what it certainly must feel like emotionally.

That Jupiter~Pluto is super, truly SUPER, to go along with your persuasive abilities. It is Philosophy, Brotherhood, Religion, Higher Spiritual law and benevolent ideals given the genius aspect for putting to use for righteous transformational purposes.

What negative aspects there may be n your chart, I'll leave for others to inform you of, just remember to not let anyone "beat you down", with overly negative assessments. You got the chops girl, and as long as you remain confident and, ...as Grant Lewi said, but in my own words {because we are limited to quoting only a hundred words per post and I'm at 99 by present count}.... stick to those details and believe in your self and your goals... there ain't nobody likely going to stop you.:wink::smile:

Last edited:

noxflisk

To give a good overall assessment from a chart that is new to me that is of someone I have never met or spoken to, I find that the book "Heaven Knows What" by Grant Lewi to be the best source to refer to.

It's an "old book" by today's standards as astrology has become far more accurate for interpreting the natal chart due to all the research and findings since the day Lewi's book was first published in 1935, and when all that research and new understanding is in the hands of those astrologers that have recognized the validity of those findings that should be recognized, utilized and have dropped what has repeatedly shown itself to be of no use, like so much dross,most books as old as Grants have little use any more, other than to reinforce what they've come to know and judge those astrologers of yesteryear's true worth in retrospect and recognize those that were at the forefront of the research... the pioneers. Such as the great Dane Rudhyar, whom I'm particularly impressed and taken with.
But, Lewi's book has stood the test of time very well, very well indeed, and Dane's work is a bit advanced and will come later on if you remain interested in exploring the subject of astrology and understanding yourself to great extent, so Dane won't be brought up again here, I'll give you a synopsis of what the wonderful Grant Lewi said about a Sagittarian with a Virgo Moon... as he too was that of which I consider to have been one of the great astrologers of the twentieth century.

I'll leave the analysis of the ascendant to the other members of the forum.
Just remember that, to use an analogy that I'm fond of, you are as like a piece produced by a potter. The Sun is the clay, the basest substance of from which you are made of. A vase, a cup, a pitcher, a jar or some such object that is made to contain something, the Ascendant is that object and what it is glazed and coloured as such and the flair of shape it appears to others as... the Moon is what is contained inside.

What your Sun~Moon combination add up to is someone with a great deal of "intellectual power" and a great potential to use it to bring "generalizations down to details and to view details in their relationships with broad concepts"

You are of the mind, someone that is always thinking and "tend to be philosophically practical."
You can clearly see and identify with what is the reality of a situation, with life, and yet still be taken as somewhat easy going or someone easy enough to get along with just fine.
You are, most very likely, a romanticist, but rarely, if ever, impractical.

Grant Lewi wrote that people with this Sun~Moon combination do best when engaged "in intellectual or creative careers", where the attributes of this combination add up to be best at advantages in professions such as, "law, religion, medicine, literature or music." And though you certainly have the capacity go into "business", you really don't have the right temperament for something as so mundane... as that is what you will eventually decide it to be... so be it fore known, let yourself be so fore advised, and save yourself regrets later on. {It's particularly so when you get to middle age and have to admit it to your self... as half your life has gone by then, years you cannot 'get a do-over' for. What in the game of golf is called a 'Mulligan'.}

You have a strong tendency to side with the righteous underdog and you'll go toe to toe with their oppressors for the principles, "as you understand {them} so well and in such detail that you are able to make your listeners agree with you." ...and that is the stuff great lawyers are made of and people that become known for {or unknown, but certainly a determinate source of} great influence on society within the circles they frequent.

There is nothing that is "petty or small" of anything about you. What really bestows such ability, is a proclivity, at influencing others... that even though you are so strong in your convictions you, at the same time, have a certain ease presenting your ideas and ideals that is so seemingly detached from...for want of a better word, what us old hippies have always called... 'Heaviness', and you been given a warm heart too, that others sense. ... that you are, rather naturally, kind of the perfect diplomat...of a type. You'll find, if you haven't already, that you'll win people over by the charm of your manner as much as by the words you speak, for "you have what is known as CHARM, [emphasis is mine, but not that I'm straying from Lewi's own evaluations} but it is of the calm variety that is most appealing."
Lewi does give a precaution to all of this combination as to beware of becoming a bit too judicial on the side of puritanism and self righteousness" though, but he also said that you have quite a good deal of a general broad and tolerant understanding... and as I see that you have an Aquarian Venus, conjunct Mars no less, you should get through life with out having to be ever conscious of that which is all the better as to it adds to that ease and charm you where given at birth. Just watch out for transits of astrological affects that tend to sway one in that direction during your lifetime and you'll get by just fine.

Grant also warned of watching out for any "remnants" {which by his use of that word I'm at a loss to say as to what he exactly meant, unless He was referring to subconscious, or subliminal, tendencies due to a past life experience or some incident from early childhood that may have been repressed or forgotten.} His advice is to "develop your capacity for details, learn to stick to things and see them through and you may hope through intellectual pursuits to go far."

With that Venus~Mars cojunction in Quintile aspect to Saturn, you will find that you have a certain grace under pressure, the ability to make the best out of demanding situations and circumstances. A Quintile aspect is said to be one of potential genius, the ability to apply what you are given by fate to an advantage in a way which would elude most others.

You may have a bit of difficulty with boyfriends in that a woman with an Aquarian Venus can be taken to be someone flirtatious, which by that aspect taken by itself, they are not. It's just that they have such an open heart and affinity with humanity. I have an Aquarian Moon, and it is a bit similar in some ways... if only for no other reason in that, at the least, I understand what it certainly must feel like emotionally.

That Jupiter~Pluto is super, truly SUPER, to go along with your persuasive abilities. It is Philosophy, Brotherhood, Religion, Higher Spiritual law and benevolent ideals given the genius aspect for putting to use for righteous transformational purposes.

What negative aspects there may be n your chart, I'll leave for others to inform you of, just remember to not let anyone "beat you down", with overly negative assessments. You got the chops girl, and as long as you remain confident and, ...as Grant Lewi said, but in my own words {because we are limited to quoting only a hundred words per post and I'm at 99 by present count}.... stick to those details and believe in your self and your goals... there ain't nobody likely going to stop you.:wink::smile:

This is great. :w00t: Thank you so much! :biggrin:

noxflisk

I'm glad my reading was accurate! :joyful: And thank you for the friend request.

So, is there anything else you'd like to know about your chart? Some other things are coming to mind...

It's possible you may have difficulties that relate to things outside your awareness, particularly conflict or aggression that takes place outside of your awareness. You may tend to get yourself into awkward situations due to a tendency to be oblivious to conflicts or power struggles that other people are engaged in.

It's also likely that the dynamic with your parents was that one of them was kind of an ambitious workaholic with high standards, and the other one was nurturing and overprotective.

Overall, you seem like a very open-minded, intelligent person who is in the process of learning the skills necessary to create beautiful things... perhaps you're a kind of skilled artist or decorator, or even an architect.

Thank you again! I actually do quite a bit of writing. One of the possible occupations I may pursue is animation.
Not really right about the parent thing, but I did, however, have a very.. strange.. childhood.
I can't think of anything else in particular I'd like to know, but again, thanks! I appreciate all the answers I'm getting. :lol:

piercethevale

This is great. :w00t: Thank you so much! :biggrin:

I apologize for my poor writing as it was so late in the day when I wrote the above. I meant to say, "That Jupiter~Pluto Quintile aspect is super..."
So, just remember that you do have that "genius" for new approaches and applying such principles and ideals and getting people to understand them or at least to "give them a try".
A gift as for such abilities, in realms such as those, shouldn't just be taken for granted... the world is in sore need of those that have true belief in such high ideals and the belief that society, by and large, can measure up to them, and to have the ability to be of such a great influence, on their behalf, is a wonderful and admirable trait to have been given to you by the Creator. Seize those opportunities when they arise and, truly,"They" will sing your praise above.
Writing and animation qualify as "creative careers", and if you find those to truly be what you want to do, {as you are still quite young} you will find ways in which to utilize that gift of persuasion and charm, you have been given, in those endeavors.
Good luck to you, and may God bless you for the good works you will do in the days to come.

ukdesifem

I'd say at first glance, you may come across as serious, practical and level-headed. Emotionally, you may be reserved, and your lifeforce so to speak is very ambitious/energetic.

However, I'd say that you are highly extroverted, as most of your planets are in the Southern Hemisphere.

noxflisk

I apologize for my poor writing as it was so late in the day when I wrote the above. I meant to say, "That Jupiter~Pluto Quintile aspect is super..."
So, just remember that you do have that "genius" for new approaches and applying such principles and ideals and getting people to understand them or at least to "give them a try".
A gift as for such abilities, in realms such as those, shouldn't just be taken for granted... the world is in sore need of those that have true belief in such high ideals and the belief that society, by and large, can measure up to them, and to have the ability to be of such a great influence, on their behalf, is a wonderful and admirable trait to have been given to you by the Creator. Seize those opportunities when they arise and, truly,"They" will sing your praise above.
Writing and animation qualify as "creative careers", and if you find those to truly be what you want to do, {as you are still quite young} you will find ways in which to utilize that gift of persuasion and charm, you have been given, in those endeavors.
Good luck to you, and may God bless you for the good works you will do in the days to come.

I do think I know what abilities you're talking about.
Y'know, I have always been very interested in.. more.. humanitarian work as well.
I'm not really sure exactly what I'd do, though.
I've also considered going into politics, or something of that nature. :smile:

piercethevale

I do think I know what abilities you're talking about.
Y'know, I have always been very interested in.. more.. humanitarian work as well.
I'm not really sure exactly what I'd do, though.
I've also considered going into politics, or something of that nature. :smile:

Even though you're nearly seventeen, you may have yet to understand a good deal of your own self. {Looking back as to when I was your age, I hardly had a clue...but that was back when teenagers in the USA and Britain were, for the greater part of us, all challenging the personal societal archetype as to what our schools, teachers, parents and the media were all trying to tell us we were, or needed to become, most of us were so unaware talents and, or, proclivities we had as we had never been allowed to even learn of them because certain subjects were considered to be taboo, morally, or blasphemous by decree of Heads of Church Councils}
You are at the very end of a generation born in the 1980's -90's that are those born with Uranus~Neptune conjunctions, and your's "just gets in under the wire" at eight degrees of separation

There has been a lot of talk about "Indigo Children" these last 25 years and I'm one that believes that those children so identified are kids [and now some are young adults] born with strong conjunction aspects between Uranus and Neptune. Your were born with the two planets at 07* 38' apart, a bit of a weak conjunction but one that certainly can't be denied that it does exist in your natal chart. My favorite astrological handbook to refer to for consultation, for reason that it addresses the metaphysical and paranormal attributes, both the accentuated and the debilitated, that have been conferred upon people by natal astrological conditions, is "The Astrologer's Handbook" by Frances Sakoian & Louis S. Acker.
Here's an excerpt from what the two authors wrote about a Uranus~Neptune conjunction.
"This conjunction, which takes place about every 171 years, corresponds to a period of major spiritual and scientific progress for humanity. Its occurrence is marked by the incarnation of a whole group of highly developed souls who introduce new philosophies and political and social systems and thus further man's evolution."
The two authors went on to remark that this particular generation with the conjunction "are attuned to the subtle forces of nature and the unfolding of intuitive potentials." That these people of topic, will be found to be "influenced by superphysical forces related to the sign and more particularly the House..." in which the conjunction does occur and will have an affect on all Planets that aspect the conjunction, both beneficent and maleficent.

Sakoian and Acker also wrote that those with Uranus~Neptune conjunctions have... "keen imaginations, a touch of originality and insight, {with} emotional and mental sensitivity" and that one will find that those attributes relate particularly so any particular matter or precept the concern of or "...ruled by the Planets, Signs and Houses affected by this conjunction."

Now, the following is verry likely way too advanced for you at this time, maybe you won't ever have the degree of interest in astrology to find anything of interest or that can be understood in it. Maybe you'ff find that Traditional astrological knowledge to be adequate and you will reject it on those grounds. But, please take my advice, and in the meantime hang on to it, print it out if need be, as you may wish to study it someday.

You may wish to know that I don't ascribe to "Traditional" viewpoints concerning House and Planetary ruler ship, I believe it is Jupiter that rules the Signs of Capricorn and Aquarius and not Saturn. {I have a thread titled "A Runic Explanation of the Zodiac" in which I illustrate and explain my reasoning, but it is a bit of advanced stuff.} I don't regard Uranus as the co-ruler of Capricorn, has any influence on the Sign of Aquarius nor do I believe that Neptune is the ruler of Pisces. I believe Uranus to be the higher octave of Mercury and thus it should be recognized as the Higher Octave ruler of the Signs of Virgo and Gemini and Neptune as the higher octave of Venus and thus the Higher Octave ruler of the Signs of Taurus and Libra.

Although as it is you have Uranus in Aquarius and Neptune in Capricorn, in two different signs in a weak conjunction [as Sakoian and Acker only allowed a 6* orb for all Planetary aspects and 10* for Luminaries, but many astrologers say the allowable orb of influence is 8* for Planetary and up to 12* for Luminary. I go with 8* & 10* myself.] the presence of both Mars and Venus between the two of them and with Mars at a 3 1/2* conjunction to Neptune and Venus at just under a 3 1/2* conjunction to Uranus and then Venus and Mars in tight conjunction to one another of just over 01* means that Uranus and Neptune may consider themselves wedded together through the stellium they are a part of in your chart...and thus extra consideration must be given to the strength of the conjunction aspect between them.

As the book says that you have the gift of being "attuned to the subtle forces of nature and the unfolding of intuitive faculties" trust in your own senses as to what you feel, find, and deduce as to about which Signs Uranus and Neptune are truly of influence upon and which Houses.
As all four of these Planets are located in your 10th house, the House that rules ones' Profession and Status but is also about your Spiritual Service to Mankind, as the mid haven is symbolically the "HOW" of your birth chart axis symbology, I'd say that you have been bestowed with tremendous potential as to achieving what will likely be a great destiny that you've been given...or hoped for you.

..and, ...oh wow... I just now noticed [yeah, I was pretty tired when I first looked at your chart and wrote that first response] that your natal Uranus is in the 7th degree of Aquarius... which said degree is 'a Pretty Huge Item' for me and the circle of astrologers that I jibe with. It is the South Moons Node for the USA natal chart I ascribe to and insist is the only true natal chart for the USA, it i my natal Moon's North Node, it is a prominent degree in President Obama's natal chart, in the natal chart of Mitt Romney, it is member Phoenix Venus' mid haven and member Princess Valhalla's descendant [thus being noted and you having been informed, if either of those two members and you connect in any thread here at aw forum in the future.. know that it will be a special one, imho... of course.]

Remember the words over the temple door: "KNOW THY SELF"
Be well and happy this upcoming holiday season.
ptv

Last edited:

Kabalic Astrologer

Boy you have many secrets... and some phobias. no wonder you asked this question here.
You will have to have a career you think is meaningful. and you have great chances to succeed in whatever you do thanks to this mars in Capricorn sitting on your 10th house. just make sure to pick the right path for you and everything will be fine.