Stock speculations ... is it my thing ?

Jai Kishen

Hey guys ,

From the past year i;ve fallen in love with finance (the subject) and been obsessed with it . And i am thinking about venturing out into the options and futures market . although its high risked , it does seem to reward a few quite handsomely . plus , i am looking for studying it and experimenting with it now .
Anywho I would like to know if gains from speculations and stock market seem to be my thing as per astrology .

Below is my chart , would love to know what all of you guys think of it .

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_me.81533.35861.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_me.81533.35861.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 44

Krewster

If you're astro-self-labeling as having Ven 90 Nept (as per your display) and also thinking about investing then you seem to know little about astrology.

But of course you don't (the orbs are too wide) and, instead, you have Merc 30 Uran (for quick, razor-sharp insight) and Ven 120 Moon/Sat (for a measured approach to aggregation)...

and then there's the Octo-Zoid (that "red" octile-based trapezoid config in your chart formed by Merc 90 Jup being so parallel to Ven 45 Mars/Sun/Pluto, that the ends are sewn up and crossbraces composed between diagonals, all by octile and semi-octile aspects).

With its six aspects having an amazingly-tight average orb of 5-ish minutes, this Octo-Zoid may be just as influential in your chart as the whole host of talent-suggestive quintiles the Moon/Sat makes to your Mars/Sun/Pluto.

Not saying that Ven "red" aspected to Jup, Merc, Mars, Sun and Pluto will trigger bad investment ?luck? but you'd certainly want to test the waters with just your toe the first few times to see how that Octo-Zoid may want to play out.

Jai Kishen

If you're astro-self-labeling as having Ven 90 Nept (as per your display) and also thinking about investing then you seem to know little about astrology.

But of course you don't (the orbs are too wide) and, instead, you have Merc 30 Uran (for quick, razor-sharp insight) and Ven 120 Moon/Sat (for a measured approach to aggregation)...

and then there's the Octo-Zoid (that "red" octile-based trapezoid config in your chart formed by Merc 90 Jup being so parallel to Ven 45 Mars/Sun/Pluto, that the ends are sewn up and crossbraces composed between diagonals, all by octile and semi-octile aspects).

With its six aspects having an amazingly-tight average orb of 5-ish minutes, this Octo-Zoid may be just as influential in your chart as the whole host of talent-suggestive quintiles the Moon/Sat makes to your Mars/Sun/Pluto.

Not saying that Ven "red" aspected to Jup, Merc, Mars, Sun and Pluto will trigger bad investment ?luck? but you'd certainly want to test the waters with just your toe the first few times to see how that Octo-Zoid may want to play out.

Hi Krewster,

Thanks for taking out the time for looking into the chart . I am sorry but i dont really understand with all that astrological terms . I wanted to know about speculation cause of the venus in 2nd in libra and north node in 5th .

but now that you seem to have said things like "octo-zoid" "moon/saturn makes to mars/sun/pluto" and "oct-zoid may want to play this out" i am very very confused.

it would be very kind of you if you could explain it in simpler terms .

Requesting

Jai

venuschild

Banned
Good afternoon students how many slackers are in class today?

And who are willing to put forth some work so the school looks as though it is doing it's job and that you may get educated knowing the art?

51FM-HsU97L._SL500_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
productimage.php
51FHWG54Z7L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
TFAlg-c.gif

With that nice separating Trine from Jupiter to Uranus you have Big Potential, but Neptune can delude you!

Better Check out horary on all your investments then you can't loose unless you are listening to novice horary artists who are struggling with the art!

Last edited:

Jai Kishen

Hey VenusChild ,

thanks for sharing your views . although i was thinking of learning technical analysis more than astrological analysis . But what the heck , i want to learn the stock market completely , a few financial astrology books would just help me out !

Plus thanks for sharing the jup trine uranus . and also stating the neptune part .

Thanking ,

Jai

wilsontc

Staff member
Finance, to Jai

Jai,

From the past year i;ve fallen in love with finance (the subject) and been obsessed with it . And i am thinking about venturing out into the options and futures market . although its high risked , it does seem to reward a few quite handsomely...know if gains from speculations and stock market seem to be my thing as per astrology

Since you have Taurus (money) on your Midheaven (outer world) and Venus (ruler of Taurus) in the personal money house, there is a strong connection between your place in the outer world and personal money. In addition, you have North node (future goals) in the self-expression, also stocks, speculation house, suggesting you have a goal of doing something in speculation or stocks. So your interest in money speculation is certainly understandable.

As to how GOOD you will be at it, that's another thing. Neptune (confusion) is also in your stocks and speculation house, suggesting you might get confused or idealize what you can do with your stock investments. And you have Venus distantly square (energy needs to be combined with) Uranus (impulse) suggesting a possibility for impulsive actions with your money. Neptune is not directly square Venus but it IS conjunct (energy is combined with) Uranus and your North node) so aspects to Uranus can affect your Neptune...giving you a "feeling" of Neptune square Venus (even though technically Neptune is out of orb of a square with Venus).

On the other hand, Venus is also trine (energy goes very easily with) Saturn (discipline) so you CAN discipline your self in money if you take the time to learn money investment step by step and work out a way to get around your natural impulsiveness.

Uranus is also linked to astrology, and it is on your North node in the stocks and speculation house. So MAYBE financial astrology could be something worth studying...IF you are willing to take the time.

About your chart,

Tim

Jai Kishen

Jai,

Since you have Taurus (money) on your Midheaven (outer world) and Venus (ruler of Taurus) in the personal money house, there is a strong connection between your place in the outer world and personal money. In addition, you have North node (future goals) in the self-expression, also stocks, speculation house, suggesting you have a goal of doing something in speculation or stocks. So your interest in money speculation is certainly understandable.

As to how GOOD you will be at it, that's another thing. Neptune (confusion) is also in your stocks and speculation house, suggesting you might get confused or idealize what you can do with your stock investments. And you have Venus distantly square (energy needs to be combined with) Uranus (impulse) suggesting a possibility for impulsive actions with your money. Neptune is not directly square Venus but it IS conjunct (energy is combined with) Uranus and your North node) so aspects to Uranus can affect your Neptune...giving you a "feeling" of Neptune square Venus (even though technically Neptune is out of orb of a square with Venus).

On the other hand, Venus is also trine (energy goes very easily with) Saturn (discipline) so you CAN discipline your self in money if you take the time to learn money investment step by step and work out a way to get around your natural impulsiveness.

Uranus is also linked to astrology, and it is on your North node in the stocks and speculation house. So MAYBE financial astrology could be something worth studying...IF you are willing to take the time.

About your chart,

Tim

Thanks a lot Wilson. Always love it when u share ur views and the mixture of astrology with practicality.

Thanking ,

Jai

Hey VenusChild ,

thanks for sharing your views . although i was thinking of learning technical analysis more than astrological analysis . But what the heck , i want to learn the stock market completely , a few financial astrology books would just help me out !
Jai

If you like astrology, you'll probably also like technical analysis. Some of the terminology is also the same (e.g. consolidation, decline, etc.). I don't know how useful it is for derivative markets, though: the price of a stock changes every few seconds, but derivatives are usually available at a wide range of prices, depending on how people assess their profitability and risk.

You might also like Eliot Wave Theory: it's based on the Fibonacci sequence, and has some of the flavor of numerology.

Good luck!

Jai Kishen

If you like astrology, you'll probably also like technical analysis. Some of the terminology is also the same (e.g. consolidation, decline, etc.). I don't know how useful it is for derivative markets, though: the price of a stock changes every few seconds, but derivatives are usually available at a wide range of prices, depending on how people assess their profitability and risk.

You might also like Eliot Wave Theory: it's based on the Fibonacci sequence, and has some of the flavor of numerology.

Good luck!

Yes i am aware of Eliot Wave theory and the fibonacci gann theory as well .
Well i dont have a problem with technical analysis and neither with financial astrology and i am not shying away from putting in the effort .
It;s just i havent come across anyone who trades stocks based on astrology and who has made huge profits .
But on the other hand technical analysis , we know plenty .

Just a matter of finding a reference :)

Btw thanks for sharing the numerology part . i will surely look into it along wit financial astrology in a couple of weeks (have a couple of studies to finish first) .

Thanks ,

Jai

kshantaram

Premium Member
ketu the separative node over 11th cancer for gains could detach one from income-gains-friendships, to care.

mercury lord 2/11 over the 4th could perhaps gain from real estate stocks, property matters, gains from mother, etc

jupiter lord 5th for speculation over the first house meticulous virgo protective, may be knowledge-management stocks, education sector etc.

venus own libra 2nd, banking-entertainment stocks.

pars fortuna over gemini 10th, information processing-information technology-publishing stocks.

while overall ketu cancer seems to warn to care, detachment from gains.

hope generic observations-inputs help reflect further.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Marinka

It;s just i havent come across anyone who trades stocks based on astrology and who has made huge profits .

Takes much time and effort to make a profit in the market using astrology and most of the published books out there have little to no practical information on how to do it. But, can it be done ... yes.

On top of the astrology, you have to have both the technical and fundamental analysis background. In addition, knowledge about puts/calls and the different ways to configure options is invaluable.

Jai Kishen

ketu the separative node over 11th cancer for gains could detach one from income-gains-friendships, to care.

mercury lord 2/11 over the 4th could perhaps gain from real estate stocks, property matters, gains from mother, etc

jupiter lord 5th for speculation over the first house meticulous virgo protective, may be knowledge-management stocks, education sector etc.

venus own libra 2nd, banking-entertainment stocks.

pars fortuna over gemini 10th, information processing-information technology-publishing stocks.

while overall ketu cancer seems to warn to care, detachment from gains.

hope generic observations-inputs help reflect further.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Thanks for sharing your views and putting the time Shantaram .
And thanks for breaking down the sectors , I have to say , banking stocks to tend to give me a good bang per buck .
Although the detachment from gains and friends is something i didint get . Cause doesnt everyone invest for making gains ? or with a motive of gain ?
Or are you saying , i am better off as an investor and not a speculator ?

Regards,

Jai

Jai Kishen

Takes much time and effort to make a profit in the market using astrology and most of the published books out there have little to no practical information on how to do it. But, can it be done ... yes.

On top of the astrology, you have to have both the technical and fundamental analysis background. In addition, knowledge about puts/calls and the different ways to configure options is invaluable.

Thanks Marinka for sharing that . I was thinking of combining astrology with technical/fundamental analysis to get a better picture on investments .

Regards,

Jai