will my book be published?

L

lia

I was thinking of this thursday june 2005 at 1;51 PM in Santa Cruz,CaliforniaShould it be published,will it be published?

pwadm

Staff member
Which one is it? It's not the same. The question has to be clear and specific.
Please add also some background information as well.

L

lia

book publishing

Radu said:
Which one is it? It's not the same. The question has to be clear and specific.
Please add also some background information as well.

I am in the process of writting a book.It is about health and beauty ,i do have the knowledge in this respect.I am romanian many romanians have great knowledge they are missing however systhemizing,America is great in this regard.we romanians have a certain sense of disorganisation I would say,no it is not abou;t slamming on the contrary.SO,I am wondering if this book should be published;there is always this possibility that someone might be injured yes thorough a book.So I was thinking at that specific time about it should it be published,will it be published?Anyone worthed his SaLT has doubs doubts ,are important.Regards

pwadm

Staff member
Hello

There is no such rule... Talk for yourself, I feel quite organized. :)

As for your book, Jupiter (3rd house ruler, the book) in Libra is about cosmetics and beauty...
Once you'll have written it, the trend is for it to be published. (there is a nice sextile between the 3rd house ruler = the book and the 9th house ruler = the publisher). But before the aspect is perfected, there comes the Sun (ruler of the 11th house) which aspects Jupiter and therefore "frustrates" Mercury, the publisher, from its connection with the book. What I'm saying is that the book won't get to be published because of the interference of another person (a solar personality, a powerful person), possibly a 'friend' of yours or someone from the same social group as you, who hates what you've written and has control on the publisher. (Jupiter in the Sun's fall and the Sun disposes Mercury by sign).
I'm sorry about this, this is what I see from the chart.

Best wishes,
Radu