Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 05-03-2013, 09:23 PM

Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich – CL Final 12/13

Hi, everyone!

I would like to discuss the chart for the CL Final Borussia Dortmund – Bayern Munich.

I follow the method by assigning the teams by the color of the kits.

Scorpio with Mars in the 7th – Bayern
Taurus with Venus in Gemini – Borussia, the underdog and symbolic host

Borussia has the advantage to wear their home kit – black and yellow. I expect Bayern to wear their red kit although the away kit is black in the CL

The odds:

4.30 – 3.75 – 1.80

So, strong advantage for Bayern.

Mars within the 7th but more than 2 degrees away looks like for them won't just a walk in the park. It is in the sign of the opponent, in the house of the opponent.

Venus –It’s away from the cuspide of the 7th, but still in it. I don’t believe that makes it stronger.

Mercury is final dispositor and it rules the 10th – the house of fame for Bayern.

The last aspect that Moon makes is with the own dispositor – Jupiter and he rules the 10th house of Borussia.

A question – PF is on the opposite sign of the Moon but away from an aspect with it. Do you interpret this like an active opposition of the Moon and PF? How do you interpret Chiron on IC?

I have seen enough chards where the last aspect of the Moon doesn’t show the winner, but anyway…Do you see as I see that Borussia will win?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CL Final.jpg (80.3 KB, 15 views)

Unread 05-25-2013, 07:47 PM

Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich – CL Final 12/13

the trouble is the second half where if jupiter is red, Bayern plays better and could endanger Dortmund, but when you look at teams birthcharts, dates only, you see that Dortmund has slighlty better aspects during the 90 minutes, again Bayern is opposed by fortuna, actually south node is with fortuna and chiron is opposed fortuna, also transit jupiter mercury and venus are opposing Bayern's chiron but there are also good aspects like conjunction with neptune but we shall see.
Unread 05-25-2013, 07:48 PM

i think also borussia doesnt loose, at least in 90 mins
Unread 05-25-2013, 08:40 PM

oh, it did loose, in the finish

Tags
12 or 13, bayern, borussia, dortmund, final, munich