Am I going to be fired or blasted ? plz help

Jai Kishen

Hello everyone ,
Recently I got myself a really gud job and I seemed to have done exceptionally well . But my team today at work seems to have done a big mistake cause of which I am stuck in the loop . The parameters of the chaos is not yet measured but its really bad .

Thus I wanted to know if I would get fired or blasted for it .

From the chart I can see That lord of scd. and lord of 6th house are in the 12th house . Meaning deep trouble . but I also have a powerful sun and a retro mercury in the 10th house in Leo .

Am I going to get blasted for it ?

Worried,
Jai

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_i_get_fucked_up_in_job_for_this_mi.48895.3773.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_i_get_fucked_up_in_job_for_this_mi.48895.3773.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 29

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic system my observations are:
1. Asc. lord Venus is in 8th house (28d 58 min.42 secs), just 1min 08 secs away from 9th house. On 31st of July (IST) Venus will change its position.
2. Venus is in the Nakshatra of Mars, which is placed with Saturn in 12th house (29d. 41 Min. and will change its position on 4th of Aug. (IST) and move to Asc. 10th Lord 3. Moon is in the Nakshtra of Ketu, placed with Asc. Lord Venus . Its making one combination but in 8th house.
Activities will be related with your profession. You may get first sign of your situation after 17:48 Hrs (ISt). Further changes will be after 08:45 Hrs. (IST) on 4-8-2012.

Jai Kishen

Thank you Anoop for taking the time to look into this matter . I spoke with a senior relating to this project (spoke around 19:30 , there was a conference call between the companies relating the issue at around 18:00 , which is very close to the time you have specified) , he said that as of now its nothing serious . so FOR NOW , there is no worries .
But there does seem to be a possibility that there might be underlying errors which might cause problems later on .
So I guess for the full details il have to wait till 4/8/2012 according to your prediction .

but do you see a positive or negative change ?
cause atm venus in 8th is negative , but after 4/8/2012 it would change to a more positive result ?

Thanks&Regards,
Jai~