Is the attraction one-sided?

divine g

Banned
Long story short, yes, she's attracted to you, and it's more than just sexually. She just has unhealed wounds that you bring out. It's not your fault, it's just that your Mars(as well as Venus and Chiron) conjuncts her Chiron and her deeper issues. Her Chiron and Mars are also in her 12th, which shows her wounds are deep and hidden well, and her sexual attractions are also hidden from her conscious mind. So she may be reacting to things in an unconscious manner.

You both have some things going on in your 12th house of hidden complexes and self-undoing, and will most likely hide or deny your feelings for each other until you really do some deep introspective work. I do see that she is pretty sensitive, especially in love. If you really do like her, the best way to her heart is to be as gentle and nurturing as possible. Trust me, I have Venus in Cancer as well, I know:)

Next time you get together, try and cook something for her, if possible. Your Moon in Leo likes to be pampered a bit as well, and her refusing to talk to you is a serious blow to your ego. You really have to watch out with that placement of Leo Moon in 12th for any tendencies toward being self-centered, or letting pride get in the way of love. It's hidden deep, but it's there, and it will sneak up on you and ruin things unless you consciously work on it. You both have the same issues, which is wounds in love, so just try and be patient with her

rahu

Banned
there is a strong attraction,clearly .
but the relationship is multi-dimensional and both divine and decadent personality characters are present.

interestingly as devotees of lesbos,the composite sun is opposed to sappho.the sextiles both vesta and lilth and the moon/jupiter midpoint is conjunct the sun.
this shows a classic, refined and spitual respect and affection between you.with moon/jupiter,you likely professional involve your sexual awareness,as this vibration makes me think of my firends in the same social matrix.moon/jupiter also brings an element of finacial substance and authority.

venus is square to neptune which can give a deep sensitivity emotionally and very sensual emotional experiences.this shows a complex emotional relationship .

the attraction is quite strong as the sun/mars midpoint is conjunct venus,heightening the sexual tensions.the eros/psyche midpoint is quare to the sun/juno/mars, so the aggressive physical response ,though carnal. are sensitve to a most idealized love.
moon/juno inclines toward a spousal relationship as you feel near perfection when you two are alone.

but as you have noted,there are very agressive passions that by nature are not in sync with the calm inner love you have for each other.

eris is at midheaven ,opposed to pluto and square to mercury.there ar edeep issues here and a lack of mental openess.with mercury/pluto midpoint conjunct lilth, the subtle connections are not shared and the relationship takes on a sense of domination and gratification rather than intimacy and union.bluntly put the relationship is about control of this love but not about the love itself.
with the jupiter/pluto midpoint sqyuare to venus,eveb the spontaneous affection is conditional and domineering.this aspect shows that the relationship is ruled by personal ambitions.no long term relationship can develope because the bottom line has no "We" in it.

it as if you two share an etheric,idealized love, but the blind passions between you will never compromise or unite.

rahu

Gemini

I noticed that my Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Chiron fall in her 12th house. I read somewhere that love can be one-sided when these planets are in the partner's 12th house. My only question is which person usually feels love? The house person or planet person?

divine g

Banned
Hi Gemini,

I totally understand the complexity of your situation (Im a Gemini too by the way).

I'm looking at my synastry chart with my ex, and she has her moon, vertex, and lilith in my 12th. And although I found her attractive at first, she was really last on my list of potentials when I was dating. In the end, she kind of snuck up on me, as I really didnt realize the depth of her attraction to me.

My Venus is in 12th, that's where her moon and vertex conjuncted. Your Sun conjuncts her Mars, so there's definitely a physical attraction. I think you're looking for more of an emotional attraction, so you would look at the Moon for that.

Like you said from the beginning, she has that cool, detached, and unemotional Aquarius moon, and that's her "default" way of being, of automatically detaching if things feel like they're getting too "mushy" and messy. That's just her survival instinct. You'd want to see what her Progressed Moon is to get a better understanding of her emotionally at the moment.

But with her Moon trine Pluto in Libra, controlling and manipulating things in relationships comes naturally to her, and it can border on abuse, so be careful here..