taurus needs help

sher

what do you look for in a natal chart when you want to know when you will find your soul mate. If anyone have time can you help me, my birthdate April 21, 1980 cincinnati, oh at 8:59 pm standard time. your help is greatly appreciated:)

Belgianmoonguy

Hi & Welcome
When i created your chart, it has 22°19' Scorpio Rising with Uranus on the AC, A 2°6' Taurus Sun in 6 & A 1°37' Leo Moon in 9
If this is correct...

Your progressed Venus is ready to conjunct your natal Vertex, but that will happen in a year or 2/ 3... This could be an indication of finding your Soul Mate...
Also, your progressed Sun entered your natal 7th house four or five yrs ago, so this made the 'soul mate' thing may be more important...
Yr progressed Mars entered your 10th house a few years or a yr ago, so this could make your focus on men (if you're a straight woman or a homosexual man) more prominent...

Within 8 months, you've finished your 1st progressive Moon cycle (the progressed Moon will take his natal position then)

sher

Thanks for the help! I just got in to this part of astrology(houses and aspects) hopefully one day I will know how to read my chart. Again Thank you