Will We Cease Contact?

MaeMae

Banned
Had another row with my lover - a married man. Going on a year and ahalf now. It's very bad for me. Good for him. He has everything just the way he wants it. Me? Not so much.

I've made dozens of attempts to end it, always allowing myself to get sucked back in. When I tell him it's over, he acts unaffected, then if I haven't caved in and contacted him for more than a week or so, he text's or calls innocently, and then, back to square one. I am weak. I admit it. But I am also disgusted. With myself and the entire situation. It has drained a lot of spirit out of me to stay involved with him, and though I've been earnest in trying, I always fail or give in.

Exhausted now. I just want my life back. I have made a determination to stand my ground and just wait for the hurt to go away. It's like quitting an addiction, but I want to know if I'm gonna be able to pull it off.

Does this horary chart show likelihood or just more smoke up the chimney?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_contact_cease_hr.6462.18124.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_contact_cease_hr.6462.18124.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

misskitty

Hmm... it looks to me like it is over. The Moon is angular and strong in its own house, it has a lot of dignity at the top of the chart. It is also the ruler of his 4th house of endings, which just squared Saturn, ruler of your 4th house of endings. There is the break. Saturn is sitting right on the ASC, that is NEVER a good sign. That is bad, bad. The Moon is now moving on to trine your significator, Venus, so getting away from this man is a GOOD thing for you. It is over if you will allow it to be over, meaning not answering texts, picking up the phone... act like he no longer exists. It is in your best interests according to the chart.

Last edited:

Pan

Venus and Moon are being in the strong place make a trine aspect to each other. Moon in Cancer will completely square Mercury and Jupiter that make you feel so secure and confident to stop the contact at this time, how ever Moon will make a trine to Mar again from Aries - the sign of Mar and exaltation of Sun (I will Sun of his Co-sig) but separate from Venus, if you still hold his contact or accept him more long your brain will have to force your heart again because seem you couldn't cut him off.

In my opinion if you want to stop the relationshipyou will have to cut his contact off now, it's the best time before Moon move to Aries. By the way I'm a novice, it's better if there is someone give you more interpretations. I know it's not nice to experience something destroy your energy.