Is the cancer back?

KayBug

My question is about me. Is the lung cancer back?

I think I would be the ascendant since I am asking the question about me. Ascendant is in Leo ruled by the sun in the second house. There is nothing in the 6th house of health, illness. But sun is opposing uranus and jupiter in the 8th house. I would say this doesn't look well for me at all. Actually I see these aspects as a sudden death. I think the cancer is back.

I have attached the chart for my question. I greatly appreciate all replies.

Last edited:

dr. farr

This is an extremely important question and I would urge you to check with the MD if you have any feeling at all that the condition has reappeared, and do not simply accept the results of horary prognostics in this matter: because in my delineation of the question I feel the indications point to a NO answer:
-3rd house (lungs) under Libra posited by Saturn in its exaltation: this I take to mean Saturn acts benefically in keeping the status quo in the lungs (Saturn/Libra in 3rd whole sign house)
-Mercury affinitive to the lungs: Mercury in its own sign (Virgo) and in succedent 2nd house: benefic indications
-Lungs are not 100% by any means: Venus, dispositor of the 3rd house Libra), is in its detriment in Scorpio
-6th house of health under Capricorn (disposited by Saturn-which is posited in the 3rd-"lung affinity" house in its exaltation) and the 6th/Capricorn posits the North Node-strong "luck" for health implied by NN placement here
-what about Pluto in the 6th? It trines Mercury (lungs) and sextiles Venus (dispositor of 3rd house and of Saturn therein): these Plutonic influences are positive
-Lot of cancerous affections (asc+neptune-jupiter) @ 14Cancer: it is thus in the cadent 12th house (which weakens its indication), Sun (querent significator) moves away from it, Mercury (lung affinitive) moves away from it, Saturn (ruler of 6th) moves away from it, Venus (dispositor of the sign on the 3rd-lung affinitive-house) moves away from it; Lot of cancerous affections significator, the Moon, flees away from all the significators (Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Venus) as well: in my perspective this is good testimony supporting a "no" answer to the horary question.

But please disregard my delineation and check with your doctor about this serious question.

Last edited:

KayBug

dr. farr......Thank you so much for your reply!

I had thought about calling one of 2 of my doctors today but they would want to see me in the office I know. Since I have no transportation I would need to have county medical transportation take me and they require atleast a weeks notice to set up a ride for me. I am still considering calling one of the doctors tomorrow though.

The reason I asked this question is I am having "alot" of pain in my chest on the side where they removed the part of my lung. I have not had any pain since recovering from my surgery. I have the little quirky feelings still that is coming from nerves and muscle being cut though under my arms, which I know about. It is not surface pain as if one had cut themself it is pain from the front of my chest behind my breast all the way through my back. The discomfort started over the weekend and full blown pain by yesterday. I'm not congested, no cold, bronchitis or anything like that.

Realizing everyone is different, when my Mother had lung cancer, she started having pain. Now they did not remove any of her lung as her cancer was so advanced. She didn't have a breathing problem with her cancer til later on as she did not have COPD and as I said none of her lung was removed. I cannot remember the word her oncologist used but it meant her pain was like displaced. In other words her pain was not where the cancer was. Her pain was in the shoulder and arm. My pain is directly in my chest where the lung is and goes all the way through to my back.

Again, thank you sooo much for your reply and help. :joyful:

dr. farr

The medical term was probably either "referred pain" or "synalgia".
Please check with the MD no matter how you have to get there-its always best to have your fears put to rest, since the energies of fear and worry are the best food for any and all malignant conditions!

KayBug

dr. farr

I still have the pain but it is not nearly as severe at this time. I am going to assume from what I have experienced so far that it will lessen at times and be more painful at others.

I took it upon myself to make a decision on my own about going to the doctor. I chose not to go, not because of the transportation issue though. When I had this surgery the surgeon was "very upfront" with me. He told me that he would not be able to remove the whole lung which apparently would have been his preferred way of doing it. He said he could not remove but a portion of the lung because of my moderate COPD, that if he took more it would leave me with not enough breathing ability. In essence, when the cancer does return there will be nothing else he can do for me.

Chemo is actually of not that much value with lung cancer. I watched my Mother go through radiation treatments trying to buy some time and that is a place I don't care to go.

A cat scan has already been set up for me in December to see how my lungs look and for any spots. I have chosen to wait until then and just see what happens.

KayBug

I had my 6 month lung scan Tuesday. There is no change in my scan since the last 6 month scan. No spots or sign of cancer. One year survivor.

dr. farr

(Following is a test of the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method and is not standard horary practice; following uses whole sign house format)

This is now a (fortunate) known outcome horary: nom the cancer did not return.
What would the 8 Ball have said:
-if we took the 6th house (of health and illness) as signifying house = Capricorn = Saturn = a "no" answer by 8 Ball rules...
-if instead we took the Lot of Cancerous Affections (see my delineation post using Ankara horary, above) as signifying the matter, this falls in Cancer: normally Cancer = Moon = a maybe/can't tell answer: however, since the South Node is posited in Cancer, the 8 Ball rules say this always means a "no" answer, so in this horary Cancer = South Node = a "no" answer.

Either way of determining the significator in this question yielded a correct "no" answer by the Magic 8 Ball method...