Bullying

david starling

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to talk about Uranus then you can make silly jokes like above lol

Oh, you mean like, when pronounced correctly, it's U•rainus? That's a pun on the fact that it rules Aquarius, which is pictured as pouring out water.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to talk about Uranus then you can make silly jokes like above lol
Those used to be common bullying practices that may have gone out of style. The joke was about stuffing this 12 year-old thread in a locker, for which I apologize.
Oh, you mean like, when pronounced correctly, it's U•rain•us? That's a pun on the fact that it rules Aquarius, which is pictured as pouring out water.
U•reign•us will reign as Age-ruler during the Age of Aquarius.
The feminine form is pronounced U•rainia, and is goddess of the Heavens and Muse of Astrology and Astronomy.
siriusly and so on ad infinitum
Q.E.D. :smile:

JUPITERASC

Indeed bullying can end up with violence and death,
however, in the awful case quoted
that all occurred within a couple of hours.
Dreadful situation for that poor little boy and his parents.
"... a couple of hours..." of bullying
is nevertheless bullying :smile:

Zeuses

You know, "cyber-bullying" has become a thing. Any thoughts about what placements would contribute to that phenomenon?
Cyber bullying is again, probably undertaken by the same kind of characteristics that drives any other form of bullying. The difference is that the victims can simply turn off a computer I guess. Perhaps cyber bullies don't always target people they know face to face like in families, relationships, schools, colleges, work etc but people they come across online. Of its nature it means that various online social media is anonymous and that can bring out the worst in people sometimes I guess. I'm sure there will be research into this but not relating to astrology. Overall I believe as previously mentioned the same things that apply in other forms of bullying. The whole bullying subject is complex I think and whilst some things I have read suggest Pluto and or mars negative aspects I really think it would depend upon the type of bullying too. When I was a child people used to play knock and run for fun. Whilst it may have been fun for them I guess this repeated activity on someone's home may have made them consider it malicious or bullying when it was kids having fun. Bullying is really a complex subject. But in terms of how it was defined on here then I think hard aspects involving mars and Pluto would be involved somewhere.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Cyber bullying is again, probably undertaken by the same kind of characteristics that drives any other form of bullying. The difference is that the victims can simply turn off a computer I guess. Perhaps cyber bullies don't always target people they know face to face like in families, relationships, schools, colleges, work etc but people they come across online. Of its nature it means that various online social media is anonymous and that can bring out the worst in people sometimes I guess. I'm sure there will be research into this but not relating to astrology. Overall I believe as previously mentioned the same things that apply in other forms of bullying. The whole bullying subject is complex I think and whilst some things I have read suggest mars negative aspects I really think it would depend upon the type of bullying too. When I was a child people used to play knock and run for fun. Whilst it may have been fun for them I guess this repeated activity on someone's home may have made them consider it malicious or bullying when it was kids having fun. Bullying is really a complex subject. But in terms of how it was defined on here then I think hard aspects involving mars would be involved somewhere.
Definitely it's a complex topic :smile:

Zeuses

Any thoughts on Pluto's powerful Chart-influence, especially as it pertains to bullying?

Hi
I don't believe that all bullies are narcissist but this article talks about aspects in the charts of narcissists that may shed light on the types of things in a chart that potential could be found in a perpetual bully but like I say, I think it is a really complex issue in astrology. I don't know how good the astrologer is who wrote it but you were asking about it so I have attached it
https://www.lookupthestars.com/post/narcissistic-personalities-and-their-victims-an-astrology-outlook

Zeuses

U•reignus will reign as Age-ruler during the Age of Aquarius.

Thankyou for this. I was looking it up and didn't realise that astrologi cal ages can last for 2,160 years wow. What I read seems to suggest that there is disagreement as to when it started or will start. I am going to have a little more reading around it as surely it must have a huge impact.

david starling

Thankyou for this. I was looking it up and didn't realise that astrologi cal ages can last for 2,160 years wow. What I read seems to suggest that there is disagreement as to when it started or will start. I am going to have a little more reading around it as surely it must have a huge impact.

Here's a thread I've been working on, concerning the Aquarian Age from a tropical perspective. Please feel free to ask any questions concerning bthe Ages in general, including the sidereal type:

https://astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130503&page=30

The actual astronomical stuff is covered on the first few pages of the thread.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thankyou for this.

I was looking it up and didn't realise that

astrologi cal ages can last for 2,160 years wow.

What I read seems to suggest that there is disagreement
as to when it started or will start.

I am going to have a little more reading around it

as surely it must have a huge impact.
c3bd5abd0a6f76225f55bda85ae0db0b.jpg

precessionglobes-e1497064205937.jpg

zodiac_star_map_spring_years.jpg

unnamed.jpg

5e4-hranitel_bitiya_3_3322.jpg