Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)

Unread 06-20-2020, 09:45 AM

Leo moon in the 11th house means i will have a step child?

Hello! I read 11th house has to do with step children and adoptive children since my moon is there in the sign of leo would one predict that I will have a step child? I also have a empty 5th house in Aquarius and I read that has to do with children as well. Any feedback would help with these two houses thank you so much!

Unread 06-20-2020, 03:38 PM

Re: Leo moon in the 11th house means i will have a step child?

Post the chart, please.
Unread 06-20-2020, 06:20 PM

Both my stepdad and his sister (aunt) have these placements. Stepdad obviously has stepchildren (me and my older sister), after marrying my mother, and they had my half-brother soon after. Step-aunt does not (has 2 bio children and is still married to their father), but she's also younger.
Unread 06-20-2020, 07:02 PM

In general terms, the 5th house of your natal chart refers to children.
The 7th refers to your partner, including marriage partner. The 5th from the 7th is the house of your partner's children.
That is the generic interpretation.
However, you have to look at other factors in your chart, for example what does moon represent for you, how is it integrated in the chart, where is your 5th ruler in the chart with what aspects, etc etc etc.
Leo is a sign that loves parties, the moon is your emotions, the 11th is friends.... so it could simply mean you really love to party with friends!!
Unread 06-20-2020, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanswings View Post
Post the chart, please.
https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

I tried to upload my chart but it won't let me.. Maybe because I'm on my phone.
Unread 06-20-2020, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterPlanets89 View Post
Both my stepdad and his sister (aunt) have these placements. Stepdad obviously has stepchildren (me and my older sister), after marrying my mother, and they had my half-brother soon after. Step-aunt does not (has 2 bio children and is still married to their father), but she's also younger.
Thank you so much for the reply!i have another question if you don't mind..since the moon is there is he super loving and emotional about you all ?
Unread 06-20-2020, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
In general terms, the 5th house of your natal chart refers to children.
The 7th refers to your partner, including marriage partner. The 5th from the 7th is the house of your partner's children.
That is the generic interpretation.
However, you have to look at other factors in your chart, for example what does moon represent for you, how is it integrated in the chart, where is your 5th ruler in the chart with what aspects, etc etc etc.
Leo is a sign that loves parties, the moon is your emotions, the 11th is friends.... so it could simply mean you really love to party with friends!!
Thank you so much for the reply!! I appreciate it!
Unread 06-20-2020, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanswings View Post
Post the chart, please.

I'm not sure how to upload the actual image! I am on mobile so that could be it.
Unread 06-20-2020, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterPlanets89 View Post
Thank you so much for the reply! I have another question if you don't mind.. Is your step father's the same as mine with a leo moon as well? If it's in leo is he really loving and proud of yall? And are one of yall a leo or have leo placements since this is the house for step children?
Unread 06-20-2020, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Realm View Post

I'm not sure how to upload the actual image! I am on mobile so that could be it.
Sorry, there is no chart at this link.
Can you do a chart on astro.com??
Unread 06-20-2020, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Sorry, there is no chart at this link.
Can you do a chart on astro.com??

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2gw&rs=3&usechpref=1

Sorry about that!!
Unread 06-21-2020, 01:05 AM

This link brings me to my own home page!
Unread 06-21-2020, 02:03 AM

Quote:
This link brings me to my own home page!
https://imgur.com/a/SkX6a1f
Unread 06-21-2020, 02:04 AM

Quote:
https://imgur.com/a/SkX6a1f
If this doesn't work I'm so sorry for wasting your time lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Empress Realm For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (06-21-2020)
Unread 06-21-2020, 02:10 AM

Worked!
First thing that strikes the eye in the chart is a grand trine in water signs, that includes your 5th house ruler!
Unread 06-21-2020, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Worked!
First thing that strikes the eye in the chart is a grand trine in water signs, that includes your 5th house ruler!
It includes my 5th house ruler? I thought Aquarius was in the 5th? So That means children.. I'll have children at some point..grand water trine what does that mean I'm emotionally? I thought I was more airy than watery. I apologize I'm new i don't know everything!
Unread 06-22-2020, 07:18 AM

Yes, Aquarius rules your 5th house. And Saturn rules Aquarius.

The grand trine contains your mercury, trine both positive Jupiter and serious Saturn, so you tend to think on emotional lines.
You know your moon is in Leo, and this is your emotional expression.
Saturn is in the compassionate sign of pisces, who also rules your 6th house of healing, and mercury in the 9th of religion, spiritual issues and higher learning, rules your 12th of introspection, institutions and hospitals.
Jupiter, who completes the trine rules your 6th house as well as the 3rd of communications, and sits on your 2nd of income.
You have a lot of potential here as a communicator and healer, or one who writes about spiritual issues and healing, and it would provide a good income for you as well. Have you ever thought about this?
With Saturn ruling the 5th it could be also communications directed specifically towards, meant for, children.
Unread 06-22-2020, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Yes, Aquarius rules your 5th house. And Saturn rules Aquarius.

The grand trine contains your mercury, trine both positive Jupiter and serious Saturn, so you tend to think on emotional lines.
You know your moon is in Leo, and this is your emotional expression.
Saturn is in the compassionate sign of pisces, who also rules your 6th house of healing, and mercury in the 9th of religion, spiritual issues and higher learning, rules your 12th of introspection, institutions and hospitals.
Jupiter, who completes the trine rules your 6th house as well as the 3rd of communications, and sits on your 2nd of income.
You have a lot of potential here as a communicator and healer, or one who writes about spiritual issues and healing, and it would provide a good income for you as well. Have you ever thought about this?
With Saturn ruling the 5th it could be also communications directed specifically towards, meant for, children.
Oh wow! Thank you for breaking it down for me! I use to be in the medical field and a nanny so spot on! Never thought of being a communicator or a writer for spiritual issues. Thank you so much for this!
The Following User Says Thank You to Empress Realm For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (06-22-2020)
Unread 07-05-2020, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Thank you so much for the reply!i have another question if you don't mind..since the moon is there is he super loving and emotional about you all ?
For the most part yes. I'm pretty thankful he's my stepdad, considering the negative experiences I've heard from others, even though we did clash when I was an teenager quite a bit. He's usually pretty generous to everyone in the family.

His Leo Moon does often lead to him needing to be the center of attention at home, and my mom has her Aries Moon in the 4th (handle of her bucket chart), so she's also a very strong, fiery personality at home. Both have their Moon square Jupiter as well, which intensifies their emotional reactions. This is probably why me and my siblings all have Mutable Moons, having to adjust regularly to their reactions (I have a Virgo Moon, older sis has Pisces Moon, and younger half-bro has a Gemini Moon).

Tags
11th, child, house, means, moon, step