Will my girlfriend arrive in Scotland as planned on Xmas eve?

Konrad

Account Closed
Hi,

I cast a chart asking the above question as the snow is causing alot of airport delays and cancellations.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2511/chart1l.jpg

She is Jupiter in the 6th (derived 12th) and her travel is long-distance so it is Venus in the 4th. There is an applying sextile but both planets are peregrine. I'm thinking "no". Venus is also combust reinforcing that thought. In regards to me meeting her, the Moon is applying conjucntion to Jupiter but is prohibited by a stationary Mars and the moon doesn't have enough to it to overcome that.

I also did a chart for when her flight is due to take off.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4450/sfpage.jpg

She is Saturn in the 4th and exalted in Libra, her flight is the Sun in the 6th and peregrine in Capricorn. There is an applying square between the two but the Sun isn't receiving Saturn well at all. I am the Moon and I am also squaring the Sun (flight) and do not receive it well (by detriment). My girl and I oppose each other with horrible mutual reception. Again this says "no" to me. The only shining light is that she is in an angular house and exalted. Maybe a way out?

All in all, I see a no. I'm trying to remain optimistic however and maybe the chart shows delays?
________
Zoloft side effect

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I've just briefly looked at the first chart (the Horary chart). The second one is an event (her flight departure) chart, so should be tackled separately on the pertinent board. Now, you haven't posted a chart showing the planetary aspects, and I haven't got my own astro software with me as on holiday.

Per this chart, this does look difficult to me, to be honest. She (Jup) is rather poorly placed in the derived 12th (chart's 6th), as you correctly noted. She is also in a 'fixed' sign and cadent, so might actually have problems 'making a move', and may feel stuck and cut off/isolated (12th house). Though, I usually would not, but considering Nep here, as Jup - main significator - is conj it, the whole thing may remain a big suspense and unclear to the end (Christmas or scheduled meeting date, ie).

You (Mer) are certainly in a much better position. Mer, though isn't very happy in Cap, but is, nonetheless, in a cardinal sign and angular, which indicates more movement & action. However, both significators do not aspect, and, though the Moon (your co-sig plus the engine of the chart) is in the fortunate 5th and 'on its way' to meet Jup (her) in the 6th, Mars comes in the way (through opp - not good) and causes frustration, as you also diligently noted, so something might come in the way of/'oppose' your own travel (Mars). Note that Moon is also in a fixed sign, plus your own 9th is stationary, so I will have to endorse what you said. Having said all that, what does give me a glimmer of hope is Mer (you) going to perfect its conj to the fortunate N-node (in the 5th house and in cardinal Cap. Please let me know the outcome for learning purposes).

Let me still wish a 'bon voyage' whichever way!
:)AQ7

Last edited:

Konrad

Account Closed
Well my girlfriend got here with 40 mins delay and I had to find alternative transport as the trains weren't working. I'd love it if someone could tell me what shining light of positivity managed to outweigh all the negative indications in this chart because I can't see it.
________
AVANDIA SIDE EFFECT

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Olivia, On this occasion I am tending to disagree with you here.As a horarist, I think if we receive a question like this, will my girlfriend arrive...we would clearly use houses 1 and 7 to see if the 2 *get together*.We aren't asking will the plane be late, or will the plane crash..we are finding out about the person-the quesited. The *spirit of the question* is surely will Konrad get together with his GF very soon?
I think the cj of Mercury to the Nnode was a positive indication of success.But the only one.
That's my tuppence.
Cheers
Lilly
Glad she made it!

piercethevale

...my only question is...why would you want any gal other than a 'Scotswoman'?
[Personally, I find the Scot and Irish women to be the most beautiful upon the Earth...but that's coming from a guy who has never been anywhere other than the 'States' and Canada.]
Personal taste aside...I hope your holiday is all that you dream of.
ptv.

Konrad

Account Closed
Ha ha ha! Trust me, the glorified red-headed seductress is not the typical Scottish girl, if you like drunk girls fighting and being sick, then you'll love the majority over here.
________
Expert Insurance

Last edited:

piercethevale

Ha ha ha! Trust me, the glorified red-headed seductress is not the typical Scottish girl, if you like drunk girls fighting and being sick, then you'll love the majority over here.

....oooohhhh...a tall red head with freckles on her chest!
...I can't wait to visit!:wink::devil: