I can't decide on a career. Help

Cary2

Banned
If you make a decision about career based only upon which planet is in the 10th House, you are taking a shortcut, and that will be bad. I've seen over and over again how astrology shortcuts are not worth the convenience.

MoonlightSonata

Aries energy makes us impulsive and easily bored. Neptune clouds our judgment and can cause us to see what we want to see as opposed to the beauty or ugliness that's actually in front of us. And that's probably why you feel like you're chasing your tail so to speak. So if you haven't already, read up on Neptune in Aquarius to help you use that energy in a healthy way - Mars too.

Also, look at your Venus and any other 2nd house planets and soft aspects to them. Trines will show what you can do effortlessly although you might not realize it.

Your 6th house stuff shows how you work. Virgo is detail-oriented and likes to make things run as smoothly as possible, and Mercury's location will help fill in the blanks

A 10th house Capricorn cusp suggests a leadership-oriented profession by itself. However, Saturn's location and aspects it makes to other planets will tell you more.

Hope this helps.

MoonlightSonata

Zora

Account Closed
Here is my birth chart, miss. If you helps me with the possible career, I will remember it all my life.

View attachment 88975

Hello Hiroshima,

the main tool an astrologer works with for an accurate reading and accurate advice -is a clear readable chart. And every astrologer has it's own chart type he prefers.

To look at a chart on a forum it is fine to have a common used chart - all astrologers can read comfortably - for example an astro.com chart.

With some charts presented and posted here from newcomers in astrology - one could call it to be obliged to work with little scissors to do a surgery - instead of using a scalpel. :cool::wink:

Kinda hurting a passionate astrologer's heart :sad:

Attachments

• ! Example chart.jpg
    ! Example chart.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 29

Zora

Account Closed
I can't decide on a career. Help

Well, I have two careers that I like: politics-military and bussines-media. I like write but i don't consider that my career. It's more a hobby.
I have Asc Aries, Venus in house 2nd in taurus, 6th in virgo, 10th capricorn with neptune in aquarius.

Hello Hiroshima,

thx for the better chart.:smile:

I would'nt see you in politics and military neither. Your natal saturn as your 10th house career ruler is in fix sign taurus more interested in protecting own values and what is worthy for yourself. Your saturn squares your neptune in 10th house - your personal access to the law itself.

Mars as your ASC ruler is in 7th house - the personal area of relationship and to encounter people and inconjuncts your tight sun/jupiter conj.in 12th house - both with neptune correspondence energy. All in total for me- not meant as and for a military and attacking energy.

Business media I would see more - you have a strong placed uranus in 11th house- social media and to get to know in the public and to play a personal role up there - as connected with a personal planet under the horizon - your venus.

Uranus as ruler of 11th is in 11th house in own sign and own house - talking about innovations and personally connected with your venus in 1st by energyzed challenging square - you feel a physical and emotional inner need to follow this flow - with uranus trining your moon in your 6th house as your 4th house ruler.

Venus zero degree exact inconjuncting your moon closing the circle of 3 parts involved - uranus-moon-venus-uranus. Wanting to do something different of non-conventional standard - which will be able to serve you with money income - venus rules 2nd house.

Your mars in scorpio semisextiling your natal pluto in 8th house is an intense energy and access to the collective subconsciousness - people don't forget - if once have met you and can get a projection screen for other people who like to follow you - seeing their dreams fullfilled or achievable through what they see in you and you do.

Sun rules your 5th house - your creativity and your skill to be an actor -also figuratively- and sun in 12th house in tight conj. with your jupiter - is like you can change your roles - you take over and being able to be authentic with intense radiance - believable and credible -in all different roles you take - sun/jupiter trining pluto in 8th house.

Zora

Account Closed
Career itself and to find a clear descision about - 10th house -saturn- is not transit activated now and not in this year anymore.

Actually is your natal mars ruling your asc still opposed by transit uranus for a turnaround in your life and a new start - still lasting until [FONT=&quot]02-07-2022.[/FONT]

And your sun and your jupiter is transit activated - both sextile supported for a change by transit saturn as your life-path/life direction, career and vocation ruler. Activating both house subjects - each planet rules. And same time from the neighbourhood of taurus - still same time semisextiled by transit uranus for introspection - tr-uranus under horizon in your 1st house - talking in taurus earth grounded language to both.

Sun - 5th house - creativity, self-expression, to get independant from others - your own will and own ego. Jupiter rules your 9th house - education, university, training classes.