Desperate plea for help

aquarianbd

Here goes my story-

I gave my mom's chart for rectification in 2018. The guy who rectified it strangely requested me to consult an astrologer with her chart. an astrologer predicted death -of her or her husband's. I was first very afraid but later post replies here made me a bit skeptical . after all, i came to know astrologers just dont predict death. So, I aborted the issue. Recently my mom had an accident,and I remembered that the astrologer said her bad transits would start manifesting in april 2019. so I just gave her chart to another astrologer in a forum explaining the situation...Now he predicts mom will not last even 6 months!!! He is pretty confident !

I dont know how much experienced he is . But I just need some assurance. Its a very very delicate issue, and I am very very concerned. I know its not ethical to predict death-I am not telling you to.But if you see no such threat,you can assure me that I dont need to worry...It would really mean a lot to me...

I have an array of problems actually including symbiotic relationship with mom.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_maa.61436.14475.png
    astro_w2gw_maa.61436.14475.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 54

JUPITERASC

Here goes my story-

I gave my mom's chart for rectification in 2018. The guy who rectified it strangely requested me to consult an astrologer with her chart. an astrologer predicted death -of her or her husband's. I was first very afraid but later post replies here made me a bit skeptical . after all, i came to know astrologers just dont predict death. So, I aborted the issue. Recently my mom had an accident,and I remembered that the astrologer said her bad transits would start manifesting in april 2019. so I just gave her chart to another astrologer in a forum explaining the situation...Now he predicts mom will not last even 6 months!!! He is pretty confident !

I dont know how much experienced he is . But I just need some assurance. Its a very very delicate issue, and I am very very concerned. I know its not ethical to predict death-I am not telling you to.But if you see no such threat,you can assure me that I dont need to worry...It would really mean a lot to me...

I have an array of problems actually including symbiotic relationship with mom.

Thanks in advance.
keep in mind that
because ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
therefore
responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners with little or no experience :smile:
keen to learn by practice
members are encouraged to discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice
we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
members have day jobs
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide a complete professional reading for free

our Vedic board at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87

waybread

I don't do death prediction myself. I am concerned, like you, that it is unethical and often simply incorrect. However, Hindu (Vedic, jyotish) astrologers do not share my concern.

I'd rather take a more philosophical approach, that death could strike any of us at any time. So it is important for us to tell our loved ones how much they mean to us. Spend time with your mother, especially if she is convalescing from an accident. If your relationship with her has been difficult, do what you can to improve the situation. As a 60-year old woman, hopefully her financial matters are in order; but if not, maybe you or another trusted family member or attorney can help her with this. Maybe she has some old family photographs that she would be willing to share with you.

If your mother rejects your overtures, you will at least sleep better knowing that you did what you could for her.

aquarianbd

Jupiterasc,

I know, but I currently have no other way.

ours is a muslim country where astrology is banned so I have to depend on internet and its the best forum.

keep in mind that
because ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
therefore
responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners with little or no experience :smile:
keen to learn by practice
members are encouraged to discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice
we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
members have day jobs
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide a complete professional reading for free

our Vedic board at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87

Last edited:

aquarianbd

waybread,

thanks....

actually the opposite...I am too much emotionally dependent on my mom. she's the reason of my existence.thats why i am scared !!!

I don't do death prediction myself. I am concerned, like you, that it is unethical and often simply incorrect. However, Hindu (Vedic, jyotish) astrologers do not share my concern.

I'd rather take a more philosophical approach, that death could strike any of us at any time. So it is important for us to tell our loved ones how much they mean to us. Spend time with your mother, especially if she is convalescing from an accident. If your relationship with her has been difficult, do what you can to improve the situation. As a 60-year old woman, hopefully her financial matters are in order; but if not, maybe you or another trusted family member or attorney can help her with this. Maybe she has some old family photographs that she would be willing to share with you.

If your mother rejects your overtures, you will at least sleep better knowing that you did what you could for her.

waybread

OK, so if you think you are too dependent upon your mother, how can you work on this? Do you mind posting your chart? Maybe you can say a bit more about your relationship.

I still think my advice in my first post is sound.

aquarianbd

Well, I have an array of problems like bipolar and clinical depression.

And I know its forbidden over here, but just to give u a picture, I am suicidal. Why??? Because all my life long i have seen my mom sacrificing for others and getting betrayal in return-maybe her karmic debts, but in everyday life you cant always be so philosophical.

I got hold of my mom's depression when I was a child-and from that time-I tried my best to emotionally support her. IN return she has given me her support and love . When my studies were off, when I stumbled, she stood with me like a rock. She is a fighter, I am not. I saw her fight with unsatisfactory results and developed a tendency to give up. But even I fight desperately for her mental and physical well-being. I try to be happy and active, to make her happy. Well I am getting carried away, I guess........ but she is everything to me and me to her. my father and sister are distant islands. we discuss movies,books ,arts and even astrology lol.

However, quality time spending and showing love is of course a sound advice. not only when death is near, but always !!!

Chart is attached below...

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_dipyaman.61283.194771.png
    astro_w2gw_dipyaman.61283.194771.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

And I know its forbidden over here, but just to give u a picture, I am suicidal.

Are you seriously contemplating suicide? Or is "I am suicidal" really just an expression of emotion?

Since this is not a suicide counseling site and cannot offer the right help, we shut down threads that are about contemplating suicide. If all you're really doing is expressing strong emotion, that's different, but please take care with how you express it. Since you didn't start this thread to talk about being suicidal, but with an actual astrological question, I'm not shutting it down unless it really spirals down into suicide talk.

I could post the usual links that we offer people who are suicidal, but I don't have much time now. If you like, I can put them up when I'm back.

waybread

aquarianbd, with your moon-Venus conjunction in Pisces sextiling Neptune, your are capable of a very selfless, universal kind of love. You also seem to be very sensitive and highly intuitive. Since the moon symbolizes one's mother, it is to be expected that you love (Venus) her dearly. Sometimes this Pisces moon-Neptune placement can make people feel victimized, in the sense that real life is so often a cold, cruel place that it can never fit the beautiful images that they feel life should be.

Your mother's chart does show more of a spirited yet practical "can do" approach to life, which has no doubt been helpful to you as you deal with mental health issues.

So many adult children are estranged from their parents, so it is wonderful that you and your mother share a special bond.

Hopefully you will have a long and loving relationship for years to come.

Transiting Pluto and Saturn are hitting your mother's sun and chart angles. This is by no means a death sentence, but it can give her low vitality (sun, ascendant,) and can increase any tendency towards depression.

So this would be a good time to let your mother know, that just as she was there for you in past when you needed her, you are here for her now.

I lost both of my parents to illness by the time I was 35. From my perspective, therefore, it is always a good idea to plan ahead for your future life, while making the most of the time you have together.

aquarianbd

Are you seriously contemplating suicide? Or is "I am suicidal" really just an expression of emotion?

Since this is not a suicide counseling site and cannot offer the right help, we shut down threads that are about contemplating suicide. If all you're really doing is expressing strong emotion, that's different, but please take care with how you express it. Since you didn't start this thread to talk about being suicidal, but with an actual astrological question, I'm not shutting it down unless it really spirals down into suicide talk.

I could post the usual links that we offer people who are suicidal, but I don't have much time now. If you like, I can put them up when I'm back.

Osamenor,

Thanks for not deleting the thread. I was expressing a strong emotion. No, I am not contemplating suicide currently. Thanks for being supportive.

aquarianbd

aquarianbd, with your moon-Venus conjunction in Pisces sextiling Neptune, your are capable of a very selfless, universal kind of love. You also seem to be very sensitive and highly intuitive. Since the moon symbolizes one's mother, it is to be expected that you love (Venus) her dearly. Sometimes this Pisces moon-Neptune placement can make people feel victimized, in the sense that real life is so often a cold, cruel place that it can never fit the beautiful images that they feel life should be.

Your mother's chart does show more of a spirited yet practical "can do" approach to life, which has no doubt been helpful to you as you deal with mental health issues.

So many adult children are estranged from their parents, so it is wonderful that you and your mother share a special bond.

Transiting Pluto and Saturn are hitting your mother's sun and chart angles. This is by no means a death sentence, but it can give her low vitality (sun, ascendant,) and can increase any tendency towards depression.

So this would be a good time to let your mother know, that just as she was there for you in past when you needed her, you are here for her now.

I lost both of my parents to illness by the time I was 35. From my perspective, therefore, it is always a good idea to plan ahead for your future life, while making the most of the time you have together.

waybread,

Thanks for your advice and in-depth reading. Its a relief to know that nothing fatal is in the cards soon. I have been dealing with/supporting with my mom's depression since I was a child, so I am not very afraid of that. She is actually like my baby. when the baby cries, you just have to hug her and make her remember that you love her-you are there for her-and she is 90% healed. Still, I will pray that she doesnt have to suffer too much depression. Pray for her too.

I am sorry for your loss. I dont know anything about you, but I really hope that you have other loving relationships and emotional spheres.Yes,its better to plan for future-but thats a very conflicting and difficult issue considering my present mental health. Que sera sera. For now, she must be happy.

Thank you and do pray for us. Keep caring for others.

aquarianbd

Mother :

hope helps take stock, adapt as relevant, share how true-insightful,

asc lord venus over gemini 8th, aptitude for instrumental music-finance etc,
prone chronic kidney-urological-chest-lung issues;

leo-sun inimical-badhak for libra asc, sun elevated over aries 7th,
seeking well-to-do spouse in marriage,
but relationship-health under stress and separative tendencies;

sat own cap 3rd, good for initiative and progress and event management;

mars debilated cancer 9th for luck, anemic health etc;

sat-mars opp stress-struggle in initiatives, luck-father-travels-health etc;

wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;

sat-ketu separative SNode coming 1.5yr transit natal sat cap 3rd,
pain-injury-surgery to care, arms-shoulders-ears-knees etc;
natal mer-ketu aries 6th, hyper-impulsive,
argumentative/quarrelsome; able to cope with opponents;
pain-injury-surgery head-intestinals-skin inflammations etc;
offer red flowers at the dargah tues mornings;

rahu transit mars cancer 9th, toxic heart-lung inflammations to care;

jup year ahead transit natal jup sag 2nd, good for family-finances,
trine sun aries 7th protective of health-marriage,
and trine leo 11th, supportive of income-gains-friendships;
prayers to saint of faith, wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
light ghee diya at the alter at home daily mornings;
yellow flowers at the dargah thurs mornings;

do promptly ack and share salient pointwise feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

kshantaram,

thanks a lot. dargah means temple right?

Yes, she had kidney problems previously which is cured. Diabetes is the current issue....

She is really very impulsive and competitive but a child at heart. I am glad to know that jupiter year is ahead.

Thanks for helping me out there, sir !!!

david starling

Waybread went to the heart of the matter--transiting Pluto/Saturn conjunction squaring both Sun and Asc. Low vitality and depression, but no indication it will overwhelm her will to live, which is strong.

aquarianbd

update :-

my mother had her second accident in this week today and is confined to bed rest.......

I am very very scared........

another astrologer friend of mine who first cancelled her death prospects....now claims she has actual danger...according to her pluto,saturn and south node is transiting her 4th house(according to vedic). from my basic knowledge when i asked what will happen when these deadly trio will transit the 6th or 8th, she just answered it wouldnt be pretty.........

any help would be greatly appreciated.....

I am even ready for a professional consultation- I just want her safe... if you people suggest anyone I would be too obliged...

rahu

Banned
my mother had her second accident in this week today and is confined to bed rest.......
another astrologer friend of mine who first cancelled her death prospects....now claims she has actual danger...according to her pluto,saturn and south node is transiting her 4th house(according to vedic). from my basic knowledge when i asked what will happen when these deadly trio will transit the 6th or 8th, she just answered it wouldnt be pretty.........

I am even ready for a professional consultation- I just want her safe... if you people suggest anyone I would be too obliged...

hi aquarianbd
looking at you mothers chart ,I do see accident vibrations but these were recently past. the mars/Uranus midpoint 23cancer39 was transited by the south node on april 1 and the sun 25aries41 was squared by the nodal axis on march 7th. so the continued accidents must be coming from somewhere else. so I looked at your composite with your mother as you have mentioned the strong symbiotic connection to her.
the composite does show that the existence of accident vibrations right now. Currently the south node is conjunct to the nessus[(19cancer08- on may16)] orcus[(22cancer2- on april 120)] conjunction and square to the Uranus[(20libra33 on may 1 )/venus(21aries44 on april17)] opposition.
Chiron was square at 25aries22 on march 9th. This is when the vibration of the accidents began.
What I also notice is that the Sedna/eros midpoint is at 21aries 13.this leads me to believe that there is a emotional issue between your mother and you. It would involve your affection or rather your letting her know about your affections. I assume and this is speculative, that you might have mentioned that you are attracted to someone or that you discussed your emotional/ sexual nature with your mother. But something happened that threatened her. So I have to assume it was something that threatened to separate you from your close association with your mother.
As you are so very concerned I will follow my feeling, speculative as they are. The composite has Saturn /juno/ceres conjunct to the node and pholous is square to these. This shows the intimate and intense emotional connection and your concern about your mother’s welfare .pholus square to Saturn suggest ,you have hidden emotional needs that your mother doesn’t know about.
At this point,all you can do is to assure her that you are here for her.erase any possible fear that you will change the nature of your relationship with her..for now.
You need to PM me as you are going to owe me a fee if we go into this any deeper.
rahu

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mother : reposted for ready ref.

hope helps take stock, adapt as relevant, share how true-insightful,

asc lord venus over gemini 8th, aptitude for instrumental music-finance etc,
prone chronic kidney-urological-chest-lung issues;

leo-sun inimical-badhak for libra asc, sun elevated over aries 7th,
seeking well-to-do spouse in marriage,
but relationship-health under stress and separative tendencies;

sat own cap 3rd, good for initiative and progress and event management;

mars debilated cancer 9th for luck, anemic health etc;

sat-mars opp stress-struggle in initiatives, luck-father-travels-health etc;

wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;

sat-ketu separative SNode coming 1.5yr transit natal sat cap 3rd,
pain-injury-surgery to care, arms-shoulders-ears-knees etc;
natal mer-ketu aries 6th, hyper-impulsive,
argumentative/quarrelsome; able to cope with opponents;
pain-injury-surgery head-intestinals-skin inflammations etc;
offer red flowers at the dargah/alter at home tues mornings;

rahu transit mars cancer 9th, toxic heart-lung inflammations to care;

jup year ahead transit natal jup sag 2nd, good for family-finances,
trine sun aries 7th protective of health-marriage,
and trine leo 11th, supportive of income-gains-friendships;
prayers to saint of faith, wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
light ghee diya at the alter at home daily mornings;
yellow flowers at the dargah thurs mornings;

do promptly ack and share salient pointwise feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

waybread

Please realize that the job of an astrologer is not to tell the person what she most wants to hear, but to tell the truth as the astrologer sees it. We don't write the future: we just try to understand it.

In modern astrology Pluto is named for the Roman god of the Underworld. However, in my experience, his "deaths" tend to be metaphorical, not literal.

However, this looks like a good time for you to be a wonderful support for Mom as she goes through a period of low vitality. You can't do this if you're so frightened. This is a good time to be strong for her.

blackbery

Was it an accident in the home? What about the first one?

Happy to hear that she is relaxing now, she does need to be careful around the home and with males in the family like uncles & other male family members but there is no need to be afraid. Any person who predicts death is not an authentic astrologer for they cannot predict death according to the rules of their profession. They may predict their own deaths but they are not legally allowed to tell anyone else because they are not Almighty God. :whistling::whistling:

A 'real' astrologer doesn't hang out in forums; they are too busy getting paid by clients & running their business. There are a lot of wanna be astrologers who think they are experts but they are not. For instance, your mother will never experience Pluto, Saturn, south Moon Node in 6th house or the 8th house.
Pluto stays in one sign from 15-30 years so it will take forever to reach her 6th house. Pluto, Saturn conjunctions don't take place that often, your mum will be around 100 when the next one happens.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So this astrologer telling you this rubbish doesn't know what they are saying.

It's true that whenever any planet touches an angle, there will be changes. Your mum might move for Pluto rules intense re-creation, inwards & outwards.
Pluto forces us to eliminate what is not working in our lives. If you mum is unhappy in her life, she might want to talk about it, dive deep into her unconscious.

Hundreds of thousands of people are going through this same conjunction as your mother, maybe even a million & they are not going to die! So please don't live in fear. To be honest, nobody knows the day they are going to die so that's why the best way to live is to imagine as if it's your last day & enjoy!
There is no death anyways; there is just a continuation without the physical body. :love::love::love::love::love::love:

blackbery

I do notice your Mercury sq Pluto which can create destructive thoughts and death scenarios. Try to focus on more spiritual things, read Rumi with that extremely sensitive Moon in Pisces and don't dwell on negative thoughts. You would benefit from quiet, secluded time with Jupiter 12th House.

Is your mother still living in Bangladesh? They have lots of floods & catastrophes? Perhaps your mother's home could get damaged & cause major problems? Pluto in 4th works in a variety of scenarios.

I hope the responses have helped you discover that astrology is more complex than you can ever imagine & predictions are even more enigmatic as no one transit will work the same in every natal chart. It also depends on the promise of their chart.

And I know its forbidden over here, but just to give u a picture, I am suicidal. Why??? Because all my life long i have seen my mom sacrificing for others and getting betrayal in return-maybe her karmic debts, but in everyday life you cant always be so philosophical.

I got hold of my mom's depression when I was a child-and from that time-I tried my best to emotionally support her. IN return she has given me her support and love . When my studies were off, when I stumbled, she stood with me like a rock. She is a fighter, I am not. I saw her fight with unsatisfactory results and developed a tendency to give up. But even I fight desperately for her mental and physical well-being. I try to be happy and active, to make her happy. Well I am getting carried away, I guess........ but she is everything to me and me to her. my father and sister are distant islands. we discuss movies,books ,arts and even astrology lol.

However, quality time spending and showing love is of course a sound advice. not only when death is near, but always !!!

Chart is attached below...