Contact?

Dmarie11

Learning (slowly lol), but your help would be so appreciated! Will my ex be contacting me? Guess I’d like to brace myself either way :) Thanks so much!

https://imgur.com/a/4kAdXBq

Last edited:

martinbd

You are signified by the Jupiter and the Moon. He is signified by the Mercury. The Moon applies by sextile to the Mercury. So there will be a contact in between you and your ex. But since Moon is faster, it looks like, you will contact him. Mercury is also stationary. So he is pasive and indecisive. But it looks like he likes you. Mercury is in the domicile of the Jupiter.

Chrysalis

I'm not seeing no contact here.

Mercurys in fall, retrograde, stationary, and in a contrary to sect sign, so is pretty much in very bad shape. Moon is detriment with jupiter being in moons fall. So this moon/mercury sextile won't bring anything, especially as saturn is right there too, and saturn being the most malefic in this chart, which moon will then conjoin.

Why did you break up, how long has it been since you last spoke to him/seen him ?
As it could be fear related as to why there is no contact.

Aria Venue

most probably...moon tols mercury( l7) to saturn (radix 3rd...communication)
though his self esteem (l2 ) in his detriment and sun in his exaltation in mars domicile, form where venus in his detriment... he likes you.mercury in venus exaltation and jupiter's domicile.You are mainly interested on his turned L5, while your venus is exalted...venus also your L5 (fun, sex, love...etc)

* you are L1=jupiter+moon +venus (your female side)
he is L7=mercury +sun (his male side)

Dmarie11

You are signified by the Jupiter and the Moon. He is signified by the Mercury. The Moon applies by sextile to the Mercury. So there will be a contact in between you and your ex. But since Moon is faster, it looks like, you will contact him. Mercury is also stationary. So he is pasive and indecisive. But it looks like he likes you. Mercury is in the domicile of the Jupiter.

Thank you! He can often be indecisive and stubborn...

Dmarie11

Mercurys in fall, retrograde, stationary, and in a contrary to sect sign, so is pretty much in very bad shape. Moon is detriment with jupiter being in moons fall. So this moon/mercury sextile won't bring anything, especially as saturn is right there too, and saturn being the most malefic in this chart, which moon will then conjoin.

Why did you break up, how long has it been since you last spoke to him/seen him ?

We were both going through a lot of work stress at the same time, with major decisions to make regarding our careers. When he gets stressed in one area of life, he sees his entire world as falling apart. Huge overthinker!!

We last spoke/saw one another four wks ago and he was still in the same frame of mind as our breakup that had taken place a month prior to that, so it wasn’t good. I know from a mutual friend that his work stuff turned out better than we could’ve ever imagined and is now settled after accepting an incredible offer. He’s stubborn, but even if we don’t reconcile, it would just be nice to be on better terms. The conflict is still really bothering me, so I can’t help but wonder if he’s feeling that same way or not?

Dmarie11

though his self esteem (l2 ) in his detriment and sun in his exaltation in mars domicile, form where venus in his detriment... he likes you.mercury in venus exaltation and jupiter's domicile.You are mainly interested on his turned L5, while your venus is exalted...venus also your L5 (fun, sex, love...etc)

Thank you so much for taking time to help!

Dmarie11

Gotta say I’m pretty surprised to see that part about 5th house... hahaha

Aria Venue

Gotta say I’m pretty surprised to see that part about 5th house... hahaha

why are you surprised

l7 is a mercury in his detriment and fall in Jupiter's domicile, retrograde -stationary about to turn direct...previously combust by his sun (while his sun in pisces domicile)+sun now in aries domicile an exalted sun.

i just gave you some hint of how he was feeling before his sun entered his exaltation.So yes he still thinks of you... though now venus in sun's detriment in aries.his sun however receives also L1 jupiter form triplicity and venus from terms.

All in all L7 now has started recovering from his wounds, feeling his male side exalted and ready to become direct...yet from pisces domicile. He's offended from you, in a way, seeing venus in his sun's detriment, though as a person L7 mercury still in venus exaltation and L1's domicile.His male ego in other words is exalted.Also his sun in mars domicile (his turned l5{sex, fun...etc} and L10 {job...etc}), while located in l10 or radix L4(the end of the matter).This mars also in his detriment in venus domicile and moon's exaltation.However as we may see...his career turned L10 so aries/almuten sun...so recently he had a boost in his career

Moreover his turned l2 moon (besides his movable assets..also his self esteem) located in l1's house in saturn's domicile in her detriment from where l1 =jupiter in his fall.So his self esteem was offended and harmed in a way from l1 and your radix L2/L3 SATURN (Respectively l2=your powerful self esteem and movable assets...etc, and L3=your daily communication...etc), while moon in saturn's detriment.As you may also see...his self esteem in saturn's domicile exalts mars his turned L5 and L10...so his self esteem as a person is co-depending to this mars!!!as I've already explained you what this mars is!!!!

So although your initial question was "if your ex is going to contact you again"...i couldn't help it not to stress the point how you actually feel about him.So yes you as a person L1, woman as venus and your feelings in saturn's domicile your radix L2,l3 show that you are mainly interested to him for his turned L5 and if he'll communicate with you...although between your feelings moon...personality l1...and venus your female side....there are some contradictions as always...anyway keep in mind than jupiter is about to turn retrograde

Dmarie11

Reading through these interpretations again (I’m really new at this, so it takes me a while!) and wanted to make sure I understand your first comment - you are seeing contact or you are not seeing contact? Also, any additional insight after explanation in other reply above? Thank you so much!

Dmarie11

why are you surprised

l7 is a mercury in his detriment and fall in Jupiter's domicile, retrograde -stationary about to turn direct...previously combust by his sun (while his sun in pisces domicile)+sun now in aries domicile an exalted sun.

i just gave you some hint of how he was feeling before his sun entered his exaltation.So yes he still thinks of you... though now venus in sun's detriment in aries.his sun however receives also L1 jupiter form triplicity and venus from terms.

All in all L7 now has started recovering from his wounds, feeling his male side exalted and ready to become direct...yet from pisces domicile. He's offended from you, in a way, seeing venus in his sun's detriment, though as a person L7 mercury still in venus exaltation and L1's domicile.His male ego in other words is exalted.Also his sun in mars domicile (his turned l5{sex, fun...etc} and L10 {job...etc}), while located in l10 or radix L4(the end of the matter).This mars also in his detriment in venus domicile and moon's exaltation.However as we may see...his career turned L10 so aries/almuten sun...so recently he had a boost in his career

Moreover his turned l2 moon (besides his movable assets..also his self esteem) located in l1's house in saturn's domicile in her detriment from where l1 =jupiter in his fall.So his self esteem was offended and harmed in a way from l1 and your radix L2/L3 SATURN (Respectively l2=your powerful self esteem and movable assets...etc, and L3=your daily communication...etc), while moon in saturn's detriment.As you may also see...his self esteem in saturn's domicile exalts mars his turned L5 and L10...so his self esteem as a person is co-depending to this mars!!!as I've already explained you what this mars is!!!!

So although your initial question was "if your ex is going to contact you again"...i couldn't help it not to stress the point how you actually feel about him.So yes you as a person L1, woman as venus and your feelings in saturn's domicile your radix L2,l3 show that you are mainly interested to him for his turned L5 and if he'll communicate with you...although between your feelings moon...personality l1...and venus your female side....there are some contradictions as always...anyway keep in mind than jupiter is about to turn retrograde

Wow, you provided some really great learning material here! Been trying to wrap my head around each piece, because all of this is so helpful :) I guess I was surprised by the thought of me just being interested in a casual relationship, sex, etc. rather than the serious relationship we had, because I’ve always loved him and still do. After really believing for years that I’d marry him one day, that casual situation would definitely be a big change lol. Is there anything indicating him and another person? I don’t know enough to figure this out, but I couldn’t help but wonder if that’s somehow showing up? Also, anything I should keep in mind when it comes to Jupiter going retrograde? Would it cause him to make contact, or would it be a time I should suck it up and reach out to him? Thank you so much!

Aria Venue

Reading up on this now, so thank you! Any significance to interfering planet being placed in 2nd house?

saturn here besides your L2 is also your L3 communication....while his turned L3 is sun in a separating aspect with moon.Moon is in Saturn's detriment...so this is why tikana said that saturn is in the middle...however moon before she finds saturn will aspect mercury..but then again she finds saturn...while saturn doesn't receive mercury.Sometimes planets in the horary chart interfere with the process of coming together the relevant significators. There are several forms of such interference with names like refranation, evasion, abscission, prohibition, etc. Also sometimes intercepted sign indicates interference, especially if planets occupy the intercepted sign. The interference is coming from where the ruler or rulers of the intercepted sign are located. Interceptions do not prevent, they cause interference that may or may not need to be overcome.for example look your radix 3rd house..is ruled by saturn while we find inside it pisces/jupiter intercepted and mercury...while again jupiter in saturn's fall

Dmarie11

saturn here besides your L2 is also your L3 communication....while his turned L3 is sun in a separating aspect with moon.Moon is in Saturn's detriment...so this is why tikana said that saturn is in the middle...however moon before she finds saturn will aspect mercury..but then again she finds saturn...while saturn doesn't receive mercury.Sometimes planets in the horary chart interfere with the process of coming together the relevant significators. There are several forms of such interference with names like refranation, evasion, abscission, prohibition, etc. Also sometimes intercepted sign indicates interference, especially if planets occupy the intercepted sign. The interference is coming from where the ruler or rulers of the intercepted sign are located. Interceptions do not prevent, they cause interference that may or may not need to be overcome.for example look your radix 3rd house..is ruled by saturn while we find inside it pisces/jupiter intercepted and mercury...while again jupiter in saturn's fall

This really helps make sense of what I’ve been reading. I’ve obviously got a long ways to go, so I really appreciate this extra guidance!

JUPITERASC

Look up interference

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/prohibition.html

PROHIBITION :smile:
Where two planets are applying to aspect but
before the aspect perfects
another planet overtakes the first
and perfects an aspect with the second.

Lilly writes of prohibition (CA., p.110)
Prohibition is when two Planets that signify the effecting
or bringing to conclusion any thing demanded,
are applying to an Aspect
and before they can come to a true Aspect,
another Planet interposes either his body or aspect,
so that thereby the matter propounded is hindered and retarded; this is called Prohibition.

For example, Mars is in 7. degr. of Aries, and Saturn is in the 12.
Mars signifies the effecting my business when he comes to the body of Saturn,
who promises the conclusion, the Sun is at the same time in 6. degr. of Aries.
Now in regard that the Sun is swifter in motion then Mars,
he will overtake Mars, and come to Conjunction with Saturn
before Mars,
whereby whatever Mars or Saturn did formerly signify,
is now prohibited by the Sun his first impediting Mars and then Saturn,
before they can come to a true Conjunction.

This manner of prohibition is called a CONJUNCTIONAL or BODILY PROHIBITION;

and you must know
that the combustion of any Planet is the greatest misfortune that can be.

The second manner of Prohibition is by Aspect,
either Sextile, Square, Trine, Opposition,

viz.
when two Planets are going to Conjunction; as Mars in 7 degree. of Aries, Saturn in 15 of Aries;
let us admit the Sun in 5. degr. of Gemini;
he then being more swift then Mars in his diurnal motion,
doth quickly over-take and pass by the Sextile dexter of Mars
( and comes before Mars can come to Conjunction) to a Sextile dexter of Saturn:
This is called Prohibition by Aspect,
in the same nature judge if the Aspect be Square, Trine, Opposition.

REFRANATION
A type of prohibition - where a planet applies to the aspect of another,
but turns retrograde and starts to separate before the aspect perfects.

Lilly writes of refranation (CA., p.111)
There's another manner of Prohibition; by some more properly called Refranation;
as thus, Saturn in 12 degr. of Aries, Mars in 7 degr.
here Mars hastens to a Conjunction of Saturn,

but

before he comes to the tenth or eleventh degree of Aries
he becomes Retrograde,
and by that means refrains to come to a Conjunction of Saturn,
who still moves forward in the Sign,
nothing signifies by the former Conjunction will ever be effected.