Sport betting?

marsScorp

Ok im taking a chance by asking this question hoping it can be answered. Its a sport betting question liverpool vs arsenal. I haven't placed a bet however i want to bet on liverpool. Should i place a bet on liverpool?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_livetp_win_hr.59336.30158.jpg
    astro_2gw_livetp_win_hr.59336.30158.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 36

Chrysalis

I am taking the 1st house as my team but im confused because i haven't placed the bet.

Your team merc is weak by detriment and being rx, Jup opposing team is stronger, and moon also conjuncts jupiter by antiscion.

So looks like Arsenal will win.

marsScorp

Thanks guys so money is on Arsenal however im making a small bet since liverpool is the stronger team un-astrologically :D will update for those who don't watch soccer:)

Last edited:

marsScorp

MarsScorpio

Hoping you see that Liverpool energies are much stronger than Arsenal in my opinion..

Quote from Simplified Horary Astrologer by Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson.
You are essentially asking shall I win or loss?

MarsScorpio do you do much betting? Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson's book is a good starter for Horary lessons, & she has a section on waging & speculation that you will find intriguing?
Am not a better too much myself..Am born on Saturn's day - 'Saturdays child has to work for it's living.'...'but the child whom is born on the Sabbath day is loving and giving and good and gay.'
Which day of the week are you under?

All the best
Vyri

All the best
Vyri

I don't do much betting i suck at gambling however sports betting has been better for me. Im born on a Thursday im pisces ascendant however in vedic astrology im all saturn very strong saturn theme.

tikana

hey Mars

you should post before each match the potential score LOL on their FB

that would be hysterical!

you will be known as ArsenalNostradamus

start with .. ."Arsenal team and fans, stay calm .. the score against <name of the team> will be xxx-xxx roflamo

T:devil::devil:

Last edited:

marsScorp

hey Mars

you should post before each match the potential score LOL on their FB

that would be hysterical!

you will be known as ArsenalNostradamus

start with .. ."Arsenal team and fans, stay calm .. the score against <name of the team> will be xxx-xxx roflamo

T:devil::devil:

Rotflmao i would become the next octopus predictor :D
That game was totally not how it normally would go :D

Chrysalis

You should do some test runs with some matches, and see how the charts work with giving you the winner/draw. And then you can start placing your bets :lol:

Also i notice there's a few posts missing from this thread....i so hate it when people do this, it totally spoils the thread.
From now on i'm quoting my replies to certain people.

marsScorp

You should do some test runs with some matches, and see how the charts work with giving you the winner/draw. And then you can start placing your bets :lol:

Also i notice there's a few posts missing from this thread....i so hate it when people do this, it totally spoils the thread.
From now on i'm quoting my replies to certain people.

So far i have won all the bets i placed was i bit skeptical about this particular match therefore i decide to check will horary. I normally place bets when im 90% sure on the outcome:D

tikana

Rotflmao i would become the next octopus predictor :D
That game was totally not how it normally would go :D

GO GO GO GO FOR IT!

create a fb profile umder name Arsenal Owl... LOL

if you are going to seriously get into this.. I am in .. I wanna see if we can attract FIFA 's attention ROFLAMO (HOW DID this PERSON KNOW THE SCORE?)
T

Last edited:

LionKing

Hi everyone. I know it's been awhile since I've been here. I'll try and visit more. Have a great time until next time.
LionKing.

obsidianmineral

Hi everyone. I know it's been awhile since I've been here. I'll try and visit more. Have a great time until next time.
LionKing.

I thought that horary was meant to be used seriously. I don't think horary works on bets. It's likely that it only works on very personal affairs, where there is a good amount of emotional investment.

LionKing

I thought that horary was meant to be used seriously. I don't think horary works on bets. It's likely that it only works on very personal affairs, where there is a good amount of emotional investment.

Yea it can and has been done. A lot of tweeking to define a chart. Color of teams and favorites should be considered for proper house.
LK