i am Jesus this man says

JUPITERASC

'….Lia Eden, born as Lia Aminuddin in Makassar, Indonesia 1947. In 1998, she claimed that she met the angel Gabriel several times, convincing her that she was Imam Mahdi or Messiah who brought the prophecy of the world security and justice before the doomsday. On another occasion, she also claimed that she was the reincarnation of Mother Mary and her son, Ahmad Mukti as the reincarnation of Jesus. She wrote a 232 page book Perkenankan Aku Menjelaskan Sebuah Takdir (meaning Let Me Explain a Destiny)...'

'…..She has gathered around 100 followers and spread her teaching in a religious group called Salamullah Pilgrim. The Indonesian Council of Ulema banned this new sect for false Koran teaching. In 2006, Eden was sentenced to two years in prison for religious blasphemy. In 2009, she was once again sentenced for another two years in prison for the same case....'

another contender:

DAVID SHAYLER, IS CONVINCED HE IS DEFINITELY THE NEW MESSIAH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCiZe45d-rI

And at this link there is a partial list of notable people who have been claimed, either by themselves or by their followers, to in some way be the reincarnation or incarnation of Jesus Christ, or the Second Coming of Christ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_claimed_to_be_Jesus :smile:

chris10

I tried to find his Date of birth, came up with nothing ...
people like him and Gina Rinehart want to make me keep on studying Psychology
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64227

I wish his followers received some kind of help.
At one point he said to them: "I know most of you have suffered from drugs/addictions"
well that is his target group, people with low self - esteem, not really having a clear picture of who they actually are and with a lot of personal conflict. There were also children among his "followers", does the Law allow that? Shouldn't he be arrested for that?
Most if not all people on these forums are spiritually inclined or else we wouldn't be into astro but exercising critical thinking is of paramount importance whatever our problems are.

Oh ... and
Mr AJ Miller, I've got news for you, the real "Messiah" gave without receiving and without asking for ... "donations" :lol: ???!!!????!!!!

*emma*

Banned
thank you, so he is nothng but a criminal and a to sspot, cool hope thy all leave him and he can jump off the nearest cliff ALONE, of course mary magdeleine could follow if she wants

there are people with charisma in this world, they make good of it, aka Dynamomagician, makes good of his neptune gifts, doeant con people out of their beliefs souls and money like these evil worthless bastards

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
This homeless guy on the 4 train here in NYC says he Jesus. In fact, he says so everyday excluding weekends. Think he needs off.

Phoenix Venus

Ok. Sometimes when i get deja vu's, it feels like this instant has happened not once before but twice before.

What is this? Its like a mind blip bloop.

JUPITERASC

WHAT IF GOD WAS ONE OF US :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gx1Pv02w3Q

Lyrics
If God had a name what would it be?
And would you call it to his face?
If you were faced with him
In all his glory
What would you ask if you had just one question?

*And yeah, yeah, God is great
Yeah, yeah, God is good
Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah

What if God was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make his way home

If God had a face what would it look like?
And would you want to see
If seeing meant that
you would have to believe
in things like heaven and in Jesus and the saints
and all the prophets (*)

Trying to make his way home
Back up to heaven all alone
Nobody calling on the phone
'cept for the Pope maybe in Rome(*)

Just trying to make his way home
Like a holy rolling stone
Back up to heaven all alone
Just trying to make his way home
Nobody calling on the phone
cept for the Pope maybe in Rome

Blaze

Account Closed
Hmm. I can see i hurt your feelings. Ill try to be more of a gentleman like im sure these messiahs are.

:3 :3 :3

Blaze is very happy with Pevus's reply. He thanks Pevus and wishes to introduce Pevus to the gentleman on the train aka Trainus Lice: Hobo version of the messiah. :3