Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-28-2017, 06:07 PM
Milk Milk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 21
Does this new man really likes me?

Hello to everybody!

I meet online one guy, maybe month ago. And now I am interested in question, does he really likes me for serious relationship or no? We are talking everyday, but I am wondering should I meet him in live?

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Om.jpg (104.1 KB, 68 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-01-2017, 07:05 AM
Milk Milk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 21
Re: Does this new man really likes me?

Is there anyone who can answer?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-01-2017, 06:03 PM
veronicabal veronicabal is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 49
Re: Does this new man really likes me?

Not too good at this but ima give it a shot so don't take it at face value. First, the ASC is in a late 29th degree, looks like it is already resolved or the matter has been settled. You are mercury in the 5th house so I think you are more inclined than him because 5th turned is the 11th his, so perhaps he just views you as just a friend. But the standout here is that he is Mars in his own house in his own sign, plus venus and the moon are also in the sign of Aries, so I think this may indicate he has a girlfriend that he is emotionally attached to. Get an expert like Tikana, or Raphella to dissect this, they are good at it. I'm just reaching here and I'm still learning. Sorry if I was wrong, just trying to help Oh. I forgot to add. somewhere on this forum I read, I think Raphella stated that the moon in the 7th or on the desc, shows the desperation of the querent, idtk, I could be wrong, Somebody here will correct me if I am. Not saying weather he likes you or not, but it looks like he has a girlfriend maybe even a wife. The significators aren't even aspecting. Looking back at the chart actually, you appear in the 6th house of, a not so good place to be in his turned 12th so that would make you hidden, hence the 7th house venus. aka girlfriend or wife of his. Correction, told you I was just learning. He is Jupiter in the 1st, but still shows a seperating aspect from Mercury, you, and still he has a gf. This chart shows no interest in you.

Last edited by veronicabal; 03-01-2017 at 06:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-01-2017, 07:36 PM
Neptuniaan Neptuniaan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicabal View Post
Not too good at this but ima give it a shot so don't take it at face value. First, the ASC is in a late 29th degree, looks like it is already resolved or the matter has been settled. You are mercury in the 5th house so I think you are more inclined than him because 5th turned is the 11th his, so perhaps he just views you as just a friend. But the standout here is that he is Mars in his own house in his own sign, plus venus and the moon are also in the sign of Aries, so I think this may indicate he has a girlfriend that he is emotionally attached to. Get an expert like Tikana, or Raphella to dissect this, they are good at it. I'm just reaching here and I'm still learning. Sorry if I was wrong, just trying to help Oh. I forgot to add. somewhere on this forum I read, I think Raphella stated that the moon in the 7th or on the desc, shows the desperation of the querent, idtk, I could be wrong, Somebody here will correct me if I am. Not saying weather he likes you or not, but it looks like he has a girlfriend maybe even a wife. The significators aren't even aspecting. Looking back at the chart actually, you appear in the 6th house of, a not so good place to be in his turned 12th so that would make you hidden, hence the 7th house venus. aka girlfriend or wife of his. Correction, told you I was just learning. He is Jupiter in the 1st, but still shows a seperating aspect from Mercury, you, and still he has a gf. This chart shows no interest in you.
I think you are really good at interpreting the chart.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Neptuniaan For This Useful Post:
veronicabal (03-04-2017)
  #5  
Unread 03-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Milk Milk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 21
Re: Does this new man really likes me?

Thanks, I will update.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-02-2017, 12:06 PM
Glinda's Avatar
Glinda Glinda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Re: Does this new man really likes me?

Did you have asked the question too often, or is this the first chart you've drawn in this topic? The chart is invalid in my eyes – very late ascendant. Either the outcome of this can not be changed no matter what you guys do or want from eachother (both good or bad), or things will change quickly and you will soon find out what he really wants from you. I would have said that there will be translation of light performed by the moon but there is this opposition to jupiter in your house wich denies it – and from tomorrow on venus will be definitely retrograde. As I said, the chart seems to be invalid anyways.
__________________
See me see me NOW.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glinda For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (03-06-2017), Milk (03-02-2017)
  #7  
Unread 03-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Milk Milk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 21
Re: Does this new man really likes me?

This was the very first time I have asked about this question and about this guy.

Thank you very much.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-06-2017, 01:02 PM
Milk Milk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 21
Re: Does this new man really likes me?

Update!

We met first time, few days ago.

He likes me I think, I mean he said that he do and he is talking seriously about everthing. Writting me all the time, want to meet more often.

Seems like a good guy but my inner voice says me different, I dont know why...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Milk For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (03-06-2017)
  #9  
Unread 03-06-2017, 02:11 PM
the_virgo's Avatar
the_virgo the_virgo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 411
Re: Does this new man really likes me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk View Post
Hello to everybody!

I meet online one guy, maybe month ago. And now I am interested in question, does he really likes me for serious relationship or no? We are talking everyday, but I am wondering should I meet him in live?

Thanks.
Sun his 5th(like,love) conjunct Mercury (you) ,

Sun applying Moon by our co-ruler,

Jupiter he is applying Mercury you,

I think yes he like you!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to the_virgo For This Useful Post:
Milk (03-07-2017)
  #10  
Unread 03-06-2017, 02:37 PM
Glinda's Avatar
Glinda Glinda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Re: Does this new man really likes me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk View Post
Update!

We met first time, few days ago.

He likes me I think, I mean he said that he do and he is talking seriously about everthing. Writting me all the time, want to meet more often.

Seems like a good guy but my inner voice says me different, I dont know why...

Post chart of the first meeting please.
__________________
See me see me NOW.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glinda For This Useful Post:
Milk (03-07-2017)
  #11  
Unread 03-06-2017, 07:51 PM
Milk Milk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 21
Re: Does this new man really likes me?

I really feel, that something is not all right with this guy. He has some problems, I can feel it, but cant find out what it is. In the other hand he is such an good person. So I am a bit confused.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Meeting.jpg (108.4 KB, 18 views)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-06-2017, 08:29 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,240
Re: Does this new man really likes me?

something is very off with this guy
i just dont like merc conj sun in 6th house
and venus in his 1st
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Milk (03-07-2017)
  #13  
Unread 03-07-2017, 11:15 AM
Milk Milk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 21
Re: Does this new man really likes me?

Thank you for the answer Tikana.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-07-2017, 11:37 AM
red red is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 214
Re: Does this new man really likes me?

Yes he likes you, but I don't think he wants a serious relationship.

He 'likes' a lot of people.

I have a feeling he is keeping you as a security blanket, hoping not to offend, I don't like the moon on the 7th house, and mercury conjunct sun in different houses. Is he perhaps keeping a communication channel open between you and him on the quiet side? without having serious intentions, or may be not really meaning what he is saying to you? anyway the late ascendant rising shows the question is not really relevant to the course of how this will evolve.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to red For This Useful Post:
Milk (03-07-2017)
  #15  
Unread 03-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Milk Milk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 21
Re: Does this new man really likes me?

That is what I thought.

He is talking to much, and it sound like rushing and dishonesty.

Actually I am not ready to get involved in new relationship any kind of it, serious or not serious, because I still didnt recover from previous one. Have no energy for new one.

And his talk just make me nervous and not to believe him.

I just wanted to know If he is worth of any extra energy to put into making a relationship but I dont think so.

Thank you red.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
likes

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.