Name That Song! ~Astrology Edition~

Lissa

Okay, I don't know what this song could be, but figuring it out astrologically.....

I thought I was a fool for no one, Ooh baby, I'm a fool for you,
Your the queen of lies, how long before you tell the truth?

It's either "fool" or "sucker", maybe - but "fool" goes with the flow better, I think.:tongue:

The lyrics are correct and it's Muse,Supermassive Black Hole.

Vinyasa

Face to face I understand are dignities used in Horary, not sure why the use of Aries glyph....
Aries rules face in horary/medical questions... hopefully i did not make confusion... Nevertheless yes, very well done, it was Nirvana with David Bowie indeed...

One more for the road...

It's the :pluto:of the :sun::moon::mercury::venus::mars::jupiter::saturn: :uranus::neptune::pluto: as we :mercury: it....

It's the End of the World as we know it,
It's the End of the World as we know it - and I feel... :happy: [R.E.M.]

have we run out of quizzes?? :surprised:

Lissa

Very good!

Some more....may not be very good but I'm trying...

1)Come on :moon: light my :aries::leo::sagittarius:...come on :moon:light my :aries::leo::sagittarius:....try to set the :moon: on :aries::leo::sagittarius:...

2):virgo::virgo:,gimme the news,I got a :saturn: case of :venus: you...no :neptune:is gonna cure my :virgo:...

3)I feel it in my :gemini:,I feel it in my :pisces:...:venus:is all around me

(I used the same glyphs with more than one meaning...)

Vinyasa

1)Come on :moon: light my :aries::leo::sagittarius:...come on :moon:light my :aries::leo::sagittarius:....try to set the :moon: on :aries::leo::sagittarius:...

come on baby light my fire, come on baby light my fire... try to set the night on fire [The DOORS]

for the other three i need more time... i suppose someone else will jump in faster.... :whistling:

Capricornius_Aquarius

2. we never lost :pluto:, you are :aries: to :aries: with the :mars: who sold the [:sun::moon::mercury::venus::mars::jupiter::saturn::uranus::neptune::pluto:]

The second one is David Bowie-The Man Who Sold The World (sorry if someone already got that). I know that by listening to Nirvana's cover over and over.

Here's some more (90's edition):

1::venus: nursed :mars: there, over a night,I wasn't so sure :venus: wanted :mars: to stay.

2:What if all these :neptune: come flailing around?

3:We only come out at :moon:,we only come out at :moon:,the :sun: are much too bright,we only come out at :moon:.

For anyone who is a fan of the band who sings song #3,that should be a very easy one,and so is #2. #1 is a little hard.

Last edited:
Very good!

Some more....may not be very good but I'm trying...

2):virgo::virgo:,gimme the news,I got a :saturn: case of :venus: you...no :neptune:is gonna cure my :virgo:...

3)I feel it in my :gemini:,I feel it in my :pisces:...:venus:is all around me

(I used the same glyphs with more than one meaning...)

1) Come on baby, light my fire... Come on baby, light my fire.... try to set the night on fire....
3) I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes; love is all around me

No idea about the second one.

Lissa

Capricornius_Aquarius,#2 is 'Losing My Religion' by REM-What if all these fantasies come flailing around...

Cheers to you Invisible you got those right!And so did Vinyasa.

Lissa

The second one is David Bowie-The Man Who Sold The World (sorry if someone already got that). I know that by listening to Nirvana's cover over and over.

Here's some more (90's edition):

1::venus: nursed :mars: there, over a night,I wasn't so sure :venus: wanted :mars: to stay.

2:What if all these :neptune: come flailing around?

3:We only come out at :moon:,we only come out at :moon:,the :sun: are much too bright,we only come out at :moon:.

For anyone who is a fan of the band who sings song #3,that should be a very easy one,and so is #2. #1 is a little hard.

3)We only come out at night we only come out at night,the days are much too bright,we only come out at night-'We Only Come Out At Night by The Smashing Pumpkins.

freedomlover

1) Come on baby, light my fire, come on baby, light my fire.... try to set the night on fire

Light my Fire - The Doors

2) Doctor, doctor, give me the news, I got a bad case of loving you... no pill is gonna cure my ill....

Bad Case of Loving You - Robert Palmer

You're speaking to my generation, Lissa! I grew up on those songs!:w00t:

freedomlover

Eh? A bunch of us posted at the same time? NO? Aaahhh, silly me.... I responded without seeing there was a page 2! I was like, WoW! We must have all been doing this at the same time! ... then I saw the different post times....:whistling:

freedomlover

I thought about another one...

4)Exit :sun: enter :moon:take my :gemini:...

Ooh! Ooh! The song is Enter Sandman, by Metallica

Exit light, enter night, take my ........??????????? What IS that last word?

I haven't heard that song for YEARS. It was the only Metallica song I ever really liked.