Am I considered lucky?

Janoe

Hi there,

it's quite difficult to give definite answers to specific questions in astrology, so please only take this as advice, not guidance....

The 2nd house represents our main source of income. Your ruler of the second is Neptune in square with Jupiter. So if you were looking towards making investing or speculating your way to earn money on a day to day basis, I dare say that could be difficult.

However, you have some nice constellations which I would generally consider "lucky" if you have to put it so simple... with a Moon-Venus-North Node conjunction in 7th house I'd say you have a fair chance of attracting wealthy people and possibly marrying one. Your Sun is in your 8th house conjunct with its ruler Mercury, that would also be quite a positive aspect. I'd say if you do found a business, you need to make sure to team up with someone as you will have a good knack for chosing people who are capable and trustworthy. Seeing since the Sun rules your 7th house and the Sun-Mercury is trine Saturn in 4th - I'd say it would be possible that you actually run a business with your life partner and it would be something quite solid like a trading business or something involving land or housing property - or a farm ;-)

But do be aware of that Neptune ruling 2nd with the Jupiter square..there's million ways this could pan out but you should always make sure that you know the exact ways of where you money comes from. The Neptune is positioned close to the ascendant, so your capability to make money is an important part of the image you project into the world. You could positively canalise the Neptune /2nd by making an income that somehow involves subjects associated with Neptune - water, arts, pharmaceuticals....But don't dabble in anything "fishy" or it could backfire on you.

But seeing since your rising sign is Capricorn, that's fairly unlikely as you'll always approach everything with caution and care.

Good luck :)

Janoe

oh, P.S. Just to give you an example of how difficult it is to give you reliable answers, I will let you into my constellations.

After many years of trying and struggling, these days I earn my money by publishing various media of a storytelling series that teaches kids about health and the body. I don't think any astrologer could have read that into my chart, yet it ticks all the boxes: Saturn rules my 10th house (the health industry is quite a saturnian thing..) and is stood in the 3rd house (writing and publishing). It's conjunct the moon (for kids) and the ruler of my 2nd house is Mercury (also writing, publishing), which is conjunct Venus in the 10th house and Aquarius - it gives me room to let my own childlike fantasy play out in these stories while they also need to have a solid medical background check...

So...sometimes you need to let the universe do its work to clearly see how constellations fit reality ;-)

anca

Account Closed
[quote deleted by request - Moderator]

I would say YES, as for which field I would say por$ movie industry.
Look at that Mars conj Pluto, look at that Sun in H8, MC in Scorpio, Venus & Moon in Leo (acting) in H7, big po$n movie star! :biggrin:

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:

Janoe

:lol: Po*n star? Well ok, I guess that's also how some of your more "dramatic" elements in the chart could pan out. So if you're feeling sexy, why not?:happy: I guess with your virgo Sun it could only be soft po*n though....

But regarding what I wrote - I didn't imply that you were bad at making money... in my experience, astrology doesn't give cookbook answers like that.
What I meant was, that due to your neptune/2nd house aspect (with the square to Jupiter), your way of making money will have some "liquid" quality to it. Liquid can also mean spiritual or empathetic. But that could manifest in a gazillion ways. But with both Sun and ascendant in earth signs, you also have a good solid base to work from. So if you stick to being a little careful and not speculative in all your business and career matters, I don't see why you shouldn't be successful. You will see - once you get where you belong, it will suddenly all make sense.

Maybe check out some charts of famous people with a pisces or neptune 2nd house... sometimes that can give you a better idea of how to work with certain constellations.