your help please,I am desperate

JUPITERASC

Zodiacal Time-Frame Parameters in Horary http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=28177

The Ankara tradition
allotted time-frame parameters to horary questions
based upon a variation of the zodiacal time period tables of Al-Biruni.

The ascending sign of the horary was taken as the time-frame indicator.

In Ankara's secondary horary method, "divining by the Moon"
(simple Lunar divnation)
the sign in which the Moon's next "conjunction"
to a planet or node would occur,
was taken as the indicative time-frame for the divination.

Following, then, is the time-frame parameters list used by the Ankara tradition in horary delineation:

ARIES: minimum = 28 days..... maximum = 15 months

TAURUS: minimum = 20 days..... maximum = 8 months

GEMINI: minimum = 50 days..... maximum = 20 months

CANCER: minimum = 62 days..... maximum = 25 months

LEO: minimum = 48 days..... maximum = 19 months

VIRGO: minimum = 50 days..... maximum = 20 months

LIBRA: minimum = 20 days..... maximum = 8 months

SCORPIO: minimum = 28 days..... maximum = 15 months

SAGITTARIUS: minimum = 30 days..... maximum = 30 months

CAPRICORN: minimum = 68 days..... maximum = 27 months

AQUARIUS: minimum = 75 days..... maximum = 30 months

PISCES: minimum = 30 days..... maximum = 12 months

Where did Al-Biruni (1028 AD) get these time periods?
Historically it is not known for certain, but there is a close relationship between them and the planetary time-period allocations in the calculations of Vettius Valens from the 2nd century AD.

So then according to Al-Biruni
the OP's original chart is valid for a minimum of 30 days
and
a maximum of 12 months
BEFORE another Horary question on the same matter may be asked

Alternatively, using the secondary method
Moon's next conjunction is to Venus in the SIGN of SCORPIO

indicating that the OP's ORIGINAL CHART is valid for 28 days minimum
and
15 MONTHS maximum

The OP was unaware of these factors
and
that's why the OP asked so many apparently different questions

HOWEVER
I agree that all the questions asked by the OP
ARE answerable within the original chart
WITHOUT the need of further charts
which, given horary rules
would in any event be invalid :smile:

Zarathu

Account Closed
OK... Jupiter, you keep saying it can be done without anything other than the original chart, and with no more contact from the allegedly desperate OP, its time for you to put your money where your mouth is, so to speak, and give up an interpretation.

I eagerly await your response!

JUPITERASC

OK... Jupiter, you keep saying it can be done without anything other than the original chart,

and with no more contact from the allegedly desperate OP,
its time for you to put your money where your mouth is, so to speak, and give up an interpretation.

I eagerly await your response!
I simply agree with Tessie :smile:
There is no confusion surrounding the original chart.
Are they going to be back together, is he with another woman, is it over between them, all pertain to the same situation
and are within the original chart.

Horary is not like art work in that you cant just get a fresh sheet of paper each time you get confused.
Or you can, but you will yield invalid results.
I think this is the second time or third I am stating this.
If you do not believe me, fine. :smile:

I am just concerned that reading an invalid horary,
which you propose to do, will be misleading to the querent.

and currently it seems the OP is about to re-post an invalid question

I've told the OP to post her question. Hopefully, she will do so in a few minutes!

JUPITERASC

Responding to the forum again...

Dear Zarathu,
I must say that I am very sorry for the mess i created.In any case, if you want to tell you what was my first thought(the fist chart:event) was if this relationship is ended. However, since as I said before, I asked this question trying to find out if we are going to be together again.....

If all this is false then please guide me what to do.
Thank you for your time
Aria Venus it is a fact that astrologers all have different opinions :smile:
regarding different aspects of astrology

You are not at fault for this 'mess'
that is simply because you originally asked a question on a natal chart area of the forum
BUT
because it seemed an excellent Horary astrology question

you have been advised to post it as an Horary question on the Horary forum

HOWEVER
because you are unaware that Horary astrology has different rules than natal astrology
we now find ourselves in this situation of many different charts
for which you are not being blamed at all by the way

The fact is that the original chart you posted on the Horary forum is fine
because that is the chart of the moment
you decided to post your question on the forum
that is how Horary astrology works
once a chart of a question has been posted
then another chart for the same question cannot be posted
until the original chart has 'expired
'

and
according to dr. farr's expert advice
and dr. farr has practiced astrology for more than fifty years
and has more than 11,000 posts on our forum
many of them in Horary
your original chart is valid for at least 30 days and up to a year maximum
unfortunately dr. farr is currently not posting due to ill health

Tessie

Banned
Aria, horary astrology is divided into different methodologies. It seems that some methodologies hold the chart can show only a yes or no answer. Patrons practicing this approach therefore will need you to have one very specific question in order to provide a yes or a no type prediction. It may be the case that Zarathu practices using one such methodology.

Another methodology holds that the chart will show all aspects pertaining to the circumstance. So, even though you did not ask about finances, if finances are pertinently involved, for example, the chart will show that too. It is able to extract the development of the situation, rather than just a yes or no clarification to one segment.

Which one do you want to use is at the base of this dialogue. Given that your original question is a rounded one, there is congruence in using the latter of the two methodologies because it affords a rounded answer. The two seem compatible. If you use the former methodology, it seems you could gain an answer to one question but not the rest. This is problematic to the nature of your query which seems incompatible with the former methodology, in my opinion. The choice is yours.

Tessie

Banned
All those questions are included in the present horary. You do not need to ask any more questions. You just need to practice relaxation from here on. Breaking up is difficult. But this is a temporary situation. Everything will fall into its rightful place, better than you imagined, you will see.

The chart shows you to be considerably stressed. This is not good for your health. You must prioritise your health and wellbeing. Start a romance novel, go for a massage, burn some candles, do some exercise, watch a funny movie or series box set, treat yourself to some presents.

There is a saying, "Look after the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves." This is a time of uncertainty but uncertainty builds patience. This is a good and attractive quality. The best thing you can do is trust in the process and allow yourself to relax.

JUPITERASC

I agree with you, that the latter is the best methodology, so as to get the answers.If I only new this from scratch, I wouldn't have done so many charts rounding in a sense the same question:are we going to be together again?So as you understood, all the other questions were peripheral.....I know now that I cannot create a new chart with the question in mind, because that would be invalid, as you say.Maybe after 30 days or so....or a different question...for example this could be:
1.does he want me?
2.will he love me?
3.are we going to have a relationship under mutual terms?
etc.....
I don;t know if I am correct, so in any case if I have to make a new question and when.
Thank you again for your help
Great news that you have now made your own choice
and are keeping to the original chart you posted
there is no need to begin a new thread
however there has been so much debate that new readers of this thread
may no longer be aware of which is the original chart

because not everyone has time to read from the beginning of a thread

but most simply read the most recent post
so would be a good idea at this stage to attach the original chart
to your next comment :smile:
with a note that states this is the chart under discussion that requires reading
just to clarify for everyone the correct chart

tsmall

Premium Member
Good grief, let's get a grip.

This is the chart under discussion that requires reading
just to clarify for everyone the correct chart

Right. Has anyone attempted to actually read the chart? No? I thought not. The first thing to do, in evaluating if a chart should be read, is to determine if it is radical. Hour ruler in this chart is the Sun, just entered Scorpio. ASC is in Pisces; chart is radical and fit to be read. There, that was easy, wasn't it?

THE QUESTION IS WHETHER OR NOT THIS RELATIONSHIP HAS ENDED....
SO AS TO .... find out if we are going to be together again.....

No, the question is "what the heck is going on in this relationship?" As demonstrated by the querent casting several different charts in the span of a half hour or so.

Aria, the next time someone tells you to pose your question as a horary chart, either just make the chart with the best question you can muster (and provide plenty of background information) or better, get yourself to an experienced astrologer to ask your question. Because an experienced astrologer can help you figure out what you are trying to ask the Universe to answer.

Just a note, I really, really don't like answering relationship questions on a forum. Because they are very sensitive, and often we don't have the full story to help guide us in the chart. Blind reading a romance chart is sheer hell for an astrologer.

Ok, let's look at the chart and see what we have. Aria is Jupiter, her beau is Mercury. Already we can see an issue with the "weight" of the two significators. Jupiter is wonderful, but slow and heavy while Mercury is...Mercury. Jupiter in the 6th can't see the ASC, so really has no idea what is happening.

What has been going on with Mercury? Well, he's just recently in his retrograde motion, so that's kind of important. His last aspect was a sextile to Jupiter, with a teeny bit of mutual reception (by term on each part), but his retrograde status made that aspect more of a collision (to use my old friend Bob Zemco's term) as in Mercury applied to Jupiter from the perspective of "I'm not really sure what I'm doing right now."

Mercury will station direct on October 26th and his next aspect will be to repeat the sextile with Jupiter, exact on November 1st. (An ephemeris is a wonderous thing.) Aria, you will hear from him again, and get the opportunity to have your say.

Is there someone else? No. There are no planets in the houses Mercury rules. It looks more like someone has a few things on his mind that are causing him some concern, and because he is in his own second house, the radix 8th, it probably has to do with money or finances of some sort.

Now, let's look at the Moon, and see if we can figure out why our querent is so freaked out. Moon is Via Combust, applying to conjunction with the ruler of the 8th in the 8th (thankfully received) and after that she will eclipse the Sun almost in the degree of her fall...but until then the Moon and Venus are both combust. This is a seriously panicking Moon.

The ASC is still a bit early, perhaps granting a little wiggle room. My advice is to take this time to (breathe) and try to understand what it is you want out of the relationship. Reflect on issues, behaviors that might be self destructive, and try to find your center. Let go of suspicions, and see if you can understand what has happened, and how you can use that understanding to help you get what you want.

tsmall

Premium Member
The problem with your approach is that Aria's question has already been read and understood several times by countless astrologers before your PM exchange, because it was posted on an international forum. Aria's thread has been viewed over 300 times.

Secondly, directing Aria to ask the same question at another time, hours away, is against horary doctrine and will, therefore, produce an invalid chart.

Aria, I am only learning but I have looked at your first chart. Your ex-boyfriend does not appear to be with someone else. I think he will come back to you after Mercury goes direct because that is when your significators, Jupiter and Mercury, perfect their aspect.

Excellent job, Tessie.

However, he does not receive you in his term or face. There is no mutual reception.

Interesting. My tables show the aspect perfects with both Mercury and Jupiter in each other's terms/bounds (Egyptian) giving a bit of MR, though not perfect in that it lacks two minor receptions. That said, it is a sextile aspect, and Jupiter dominates. Have you seen this table yet?

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/perfection.html

laurelin

Tsmall,
I've been working on this chart most of the day (I'm definitely not as fast or as experienced as you!) and I was coming to the same conclusion.

I had a few other notes I thought might be helpful:

Querant’s 4th house
i. Ruled by Mercury, the planet representing the quesited
ii. Mercury is in an applied trine to the 4th house cusp
iii. Jupiter is in an applied sextile to 4th house cusp

Quesited’s 4th house
i. Ruled by Jupiter, the planet representing the querant
ii. Mercury in applied sextile to quesited’s 4th house cusp
iii. Jupiter in applied trine to quesited’s 4th house cusp
iv. Mars in quesited’s 4th house and is placed somewhat strongly, suggesting action may be taken to produce overall outcome (?). The moon’s last sign before leaving Libra is an applying (and perfecting) sextile to Mars makes this a distinct possibility, but due to quesited’s continued debilitated placement, the outcome is questionable for, at least, a few more weeks.

12th House
Quesited’s 12th house occupied by Jupiter (planet representing querant), indicating a possible misunderstanding. Could it also mean that the influence of Jupiter will remain a bit hidden for awhile, until such time as he realizes that she has existed “beneath the surface”, fixed in his subconscious?

Mercury
Mercury will turn direct in 2 days’ time and will transit to Scorpio within the next few weeks. It will receive a bit more dignity, but will still be somewhat debilitated. However, its return to direct course could indicate a change of mind or reversal of current conditions.

Jupiter
Jupiter in Fateful degrees (at same degree as Moon’s nodes) indicating this could be a fateful event for the querant

Moon
Moon in critical degree in Libra, indicating matters will be brought to a critical point and outcome is fated

tsmall

Premium Member
Tsmall,
I've been working on this chart most of the day (I'm definitely not as fast or as experienced as you!) and I was coming to the same conclusion.

Well good for you! I spent an hour or so. Certainly not as long as I would for a client, but long enough to be sure of my thought process. I once spent an entire day looking at a horary here at AW, only to have my conclusion made moot by another, way more experienced astrolger, post something that was more than I could come up with...

I had a few other notes I thought might be helpful:

Querant’s 4th house
i. Ruled by Mercury, the planet representing the quesited
ii. Mercury is in an applied trine to the 4th house cusp
iii. Jupiter is in an applied sextile to 4th house cusp

Ok, where are you going with this? Chase the thought to its conclusion.

Quesited’s 4th house
i. Ruled by Jupiter, the planet representing the querant
ii. Mercury in applied sextile to quesited’s 4th house cusp
iii. Jupiter in applied trine to quesited’s 4th house cusp
iv. Mars in quesited’s 4th house and is placed somewhat strongly, suggesting action may be taken to produce overall outcome (?). The moon’s last sign before leaving Libra is an applying (and perfecting) sextile to Mars makes this a distinct possibility, but due to quesited’s continued debilitated placement, the outcome is questionable for, at least, a few more weeks.

Again, follow that thought. What conclusions then can you draw from what the chart is telling you? Why (and this is neither a rhetorical question nor me leading you down a path. Clearly, you are onto a 4th house signification here) are you focusing on aspects to the 4th house cusp? What does it tell you about the chart/question? Are you thinking that the 4th is the end of the matter?

12th House
Quesited’s 12th house occupied by Jupiter (planet representing querant), indicating a possible misunderstanding. Could it also mean that the influence of Jupiter will remain a bit hidden for awhile, until such time as he realizes that she has existed “beneath the surface”, fixed in his subconscious?

Possibly. It is more important to consider radix houses before we turn the chart. We only turn the chart when we have no other recourse. What planet was Mercury applying to conjoin before he moved retrograde? What radix houses does that planet rule? Can we get delineative value from that?

Mercury
Mercury will turn direct in 2 days’ time and will transit to Scorpio within the next few weeks. It will receive a bit more dignity, but will still be somewhat debilitated. However, its return to direct course could indicate a change of mind or reversal of current conditions.

Yes. The real question though is, does Mercury make an unimpeded aspect, once direct, with Jupiter? Is there another planet (beside the Moon) who will get to either of them first? If so, what is the aspect, and what is the nature of the aspect? Is there reception? Is there rejection?

Jupiter
Jupiter in Fateful degrees (at same degree as Moon’s nodes) indicating this could be a fateful event for the querant

This isn't a traditional horary consideration, so I'd appreciate you expressing your thoughts on that one.

Moon
Moon in critical degree in Libra, indicating matters will be brought to a critical point and outcome is fated

Um, ok. Moon is in the 25th degree of Libra. As far as I know, the critical degrees are the first and last of each sign. This is not a traditional concept (sorry, I study traditional astrology) so I could be wrong.

Mostly everything is "fated" to a certain degree. As in things will happen. Astrology is about trying to predict what will happen, but it is also about, at it's very heart, trying to help people either overcome what will happen, or find a way to use what will happen to their benefit. Change the outcome? Possibly.

Moon is applying to, once she gets beyond Venus, an eclipse. Charts do not stand still, as both you and Tessie have deciphered by using an ephemeris and looking at what the planets have done, and will do. Eclipses are like wild cards.

laurelin

The day I post this thread, I messaged him the same question "is it over?" and I asked him politely to answer me, since he doesn't call me and instead he messages me songs, where I cannot understand the whole meaning of this....I cannot reply to the lyrics of a song, or whatever ....without a clear statement from his part...He seems he is playing sick games all the time, as to perplex me....Nevertheless,the only answer I got for him that day was something like " are you getting mad ?" and then nothing.....

Then today, 3 hours ago he messaged me "??".

Aria, I'm a little confused. Did you actually break up? Even though it may have been premature to turn the chart, having Jupiter in his 12th house of the horary did indicate a misunderstanding.

Also, having Neptune conjunct your ascendant can indicate a situation where you don't have all the facts straight.

You mentioned that you're "madly in love with him", but you've never told him. So, I'm guessing this relationship is either very young or very casual. If the two of you have never talked about exclusivity, its a very real possibility that he doesn't think of himself as your boyfriend, let alone in a relationship...hence his confusion at your "Is this over?" question. His response of "Are you getting mad?" might indicate that he thinks you're playing games and/or overreacting to whatever it was he said that made you think it was over.

Granted, sending you song lyrics is his way of avoiding telling you his actual thoughts and feelings, but if that's all you've got and you want an inkling of what he's thinking or feeling, I'd suggest you read those lyrics closely and try to get an idea for what he's trying to tell you.

Mercury is a fickle planet right now, straddling signs, going backwards and forwards, applying and then separating. There's a reason your significant other is represented by it, I think!
I also think it's possible that the reason Jupiter has more dignity and influence than Mercury in your horary (besides the obvious of Jupiter being Jupiter and Mercury being Mercury) is because you actually have a lot more power than you think.

You're the one with the boundaries and the standards. But, you're also crumpling under them when you think you've lost him and that tells him that you'll accept pretty much any kind of behavior from him as long as he gives you a little to go on occasionally.

If there's one thing I regret about the demise of my own relationship with my soul mate, it's that I deferred to his whims too often and I didn't make myself authentically vulnerable by sticking to my boundaries and trusting that he would rise to the occasion. By enabling his hots and colds and making myself available to him at all times, I was remaining just as damaged as he was...and the Universe/fate knew it. Hence the reason we're not together. It wasn't the right time.

Trust in fate. Trust that everything happens for a reason. But, also, put trust in your own worth. It can't steer you off course. :)

p.s. Tsmall: I'm in the process of answering the questions you posed to me. I just wanted to address this issue, first!

Zarathu

Account Closed
Aria, I'm a little confused. Did you actually break up? Even though it may have been premature to turn the chart, having Jupiter in his 12th house of the horary did indicate a misunderstanding.

The questions you have brought up are the very reason why I won't jump into these interpretations before I understand exactly what direction the OP is going, and where they've been.

40 years of professional counseling teaches one how easily it is to be taken down a tributary in the wrong direction without even knowing that you've left the main river until you are suddenly surrounded by trees and pythons hanging out of trees.

Could you please tell me if there is going to be an end or a new start at this relationship?I don;t know what to do and i feel desperate, especially these days.I am madly in love with him, but i cannot understand how he feels.Do you think that he is just playing with me, that he is on the look out, or that he has found another one?
Thank you in advance

ps!!i dont know if i did the chart correctly....[/QUOTE

Could you please tell me if there is going to be an end or a new start at this relationship?I don;t know what to do and i feel desperate, especially these days.I am madly in love with him, but i cannot understand how he feels.Do you think that he is just playing with me, that he is on the look out, or that he has found another one?
Thank you in advance

ps!!i dont know if i did the chart correctly....

Good afternoon, Ms. Aria:

I have been summoned by well-wishers to help out with your question.

I have read this entire post.

It's interesting how so-called "educated" professional astrologers and psychologists stereotype others ?

The reason that I bring this up is "I" am (frequently) stereotyped all the time.

You gave your birth chart away, so people are now all over you for you being a Sun in Pisces.

You are allegedly confused or uncertain, as you are a Sun in "Pisces," just like all Scorpions are sex fiends, all Tauruses are liars and all Capricorns are over ambitious ?

There is no end to this negative, tiresome stereotyping, is there ?

Here is what I think: emotions must be shaped by practical considerations !

Also. the primary purpose of all of us astrologers is to HELP OTHERS, or to serve and also, to comfort those in need.

If you are screwing around with minutia, phrasology, hair-splitting or just excuses, how are you helping the client !

Therefore, it would be appreciated if you, the horary astrologer, can come down off your high horse and down to the clients "level." Through empathy and flexibility.

From what little I know of you, Ms Aria. you seem like a woman in a bit of DISTRESS, you are panicked about some guy leaving your life, isn't it true ?

And, you also have a fear of rejection and/or abandonment in relationships, generally, as symbolized by Saturn in Taurus, the ruler of your natal 7th house, square Venus in Aquarius and which stems from your original relationship with your father, isn't it true !

I don’t usually recomnmend that these sensitive matters be bandied about in public, but as a horary astrologer, it is also my “job” to get to the bottom of things, to truly help the client ? Otherwise, I am merely a fortune teller or businessman.

Personally, I have no problem, whatsover, understanding your original question. "Will the relation end or a new start," asked at 4:13 pm. Oct. 23, 2014, Athens Greece.

You obviously have an emotional stake in this question.

However, I caution you to please DO NOT ask the same question, twice,
or cherry pick your question to get a better answer.

So forget all the other charts and just use one chart, only.

Ask your question, then live with your final answer !

THAT ALL SAID, you also calculated your horary chart wrong.

In my version of Solar Fire 6.0, I got 28 degrees of Pisces rising and not what you got ?

Therefore. Aries is intercepted, so Jupiter and Mars are your rulers.

Mercury and Venus are his rulers.

Since we have a very late invalid ascendant, the final answer has already been concluded, for whatever reason.

The Moon is the timer, here, as always.

With the radix Moon making a sextile to Mars and a final conjunction to venus, there is a very good chance (80 percent) that there is another "woman" in the picture.

Since the Moon's last aspect is to Venus intercepted, and Mercury (his ruler) is making a t-square to both Uranus and Pluto, I don't think that the final outcome is going to be that happy or favorable for you !

Furthermore, your ascendant degree is 28 Pisces, conjunct the malevolent fixed star Scheat. It is a star of bad luck and evil.

So the final answer to your question is that, you may want to end the relationship. due to his own fidelity issues and integrity issues. but the relationship will still keep going for only a sexual purpose (Moon sextile Mars) if you allow it, but I do not recommend that you continue the relationship for that purpose only ?

Bottom line: you will get no comittment from him, beyond the sex, I predict, and for a woman with natal Venus square Saturn, and fussy Moon in Virgo, that isn’t good enough, isn’t it true !

good luck to you, Ms.

- Horarymaster

JUPITERASC

Dear Honary master

thank you very much for your analysis
and thoughtful consideration on this matter.

Although I feel helpless right now, I suppose I must realize that this guy never wanted me
and he was just playing with me. Now as you say, maybe he is on the lookout
or he has already found another one.
So what can I expect from this?

Only despair and frustration.

Moreover, I had never realized what you said about my father...
maybe my fear stems from that, although I cannot understand that.
Anyway I'll think about it....You were very clear!!!!
Thank you for everything!!!!
:smile:
A helpful video by Aussie Ajahn Brahm DEALING WITH THE EMOTION https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aa1bG3Aj4Q :smile:

'......Ajahn Brahmavamso Mahathera
known to most as Ajahn Brahm
born Peter Betts, London, UK 7 August 1951
is a Theravada Buddhist monk from working-class background
went to Latymer Upper School
won scholarship to study Theoretical physics at Cambridge University in late 1960s.
After graduating from Cambridge
taught in high school for one year
before travelling to Thailand to become a monk
trained with Ajahn Chah Bodhinyana Mahathera.
Brahm was ordained in Bangkok at age of twenty-three by Abbot of Wat Saket
subsequently spent nine years studying and training
in forest meditation tradition under Ajahn Chah.....'

'.....Currently Brahm is Abbot of Bodhinyana Monastery, in Serpentine, Western Australia,
Spiritual Director of Buddhist Society of Western Australia, Spiritual Adviser to the Buddhist Society of Victoria,
Spiritual Adviser to the Buddhist Society of South Australia,
Spiritual Patron of the Buddhist Fellowship in Singapore,
Patron of the Brahm centre in Singapore,
and Spiritual Patron of the Bodhikusuma Centre in Sydney......'

tsmall

Premium Member
I too was requested to look at this chart. And I believe I already stated that I don't like looking at romance charts blindly, especially on a forum.

Mercury, as the questited, in the chart is in Hayz. Retrograde, but being his own self. Peregrine, bound by Jupiter. The OP/querent is Jupiter, in Leo (with all that signifies), in his own decan and moria, bound by Mercury. The difference in the weight of the planets gives away that this isn't a great realationship chart. My real question for Aria is...why do you profess yourself to be madly in love with him? Clearly you don't understand him, and he does not understand you. How did you meet? What has been the nature of your encounters? How can you be "madly in love" with someone if you don't even really know or understand that someone? It sounds more like lust than love...

Horary charts cannot tell us what the other person is feeling, but they do give us insight into the state of mind of the participants.

For the record, I don't use Solar Fire, and my software produced the same chart as astro.com (and often it is good to check our software against astro.com) giving not 28* Pisces rising but 4*.

The Moon's next aspect is completely important in any chart. In this case, as pointed out above, the Moon's next aspect is a sextile to Mars. Mars in Sagittarius, Moon in Libra. That does not bode well for the Moon, as Mars will reject Moon out of hand for applying to him from his detriment. So whatever we choose to assign Mars as representing (posited in the 10th house of status..potentially a long term commited relationship?) he is saying "no way" to the Moon, who is seeking to connect in an intimate way.

The reason I suggested to the OP that she try to find a way to reflect on what she is seeking from the relationship (or lack thereof) is so that she can see if this is a pattern that has repeated (Mercury Rx) in her life, and if this isn't possibly the moment to seize in order to move away from habitative behaviors (Jupiter in the 6th) that have left her feeling desperate (Moon in 8th) in the past.

People come into and out of our lives for a reason. Some of them are meant to stay, and others are meant to help us learn and grow, though they may visit for only a short time. If we can step outside ourselves (Jupiter in Leo) and stop feeling victimized by circumstance (Jupiter in 6th) then maybe we can gain valuable lessons from the people we encounter and fall madly in love with in the moment.

Because, at the end of the day, consulting horary astrologers need to be able to not just answer yes/no/where is this going, but how to help the querent either see through, around or overcome the experiences that drew them to astrology in the first place.

Last edited: