Will i get married this year?

scorpittarian

this question wasn't asked by me. It's my cousin's question who wants to know if he'll be getting married any time soon .i.e. this year.

He's mercury in aries in the 8th. - worried because he's crossed 30 & hasn't been able to get a girl as yet.

The girl's jupiter in aries.

saturn's retro in the first. - bad
moon's translating light from jupiter to mercury but mercury bumps into venus first!

uggh i don't really understand. Can someone please help. :unsure:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_i_get_married_this_year_hr.32159.10207.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_i_get_married_this_year_hr.32159.10207.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 12

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll attempt this delineation using the Lot of Marriage for Men-LOMM-as primary significator (LOMM = ascendant + venus - saturn)

-he is the subject of this chart and is defacto asking the question so he = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury
-the LOMM falls @ 2 Aries; its significator = Mars
-the LOMM falls in a dark degree of Aries = - testimony
-LOMM is posited in the 8th whole sign house = - testimony
-Mercury flows away from the LOMM (-) although it is posited in the same sign (+) = net neutral testimony
-Mars, significator of the LOMM, is in detriment (posited in Taurus) = - testimony
-House of Marriage (the 7th house) significator, Jupiter, flows away from the LOMM which = - testimony
-both querent's significator, Mercury, and LOMM significator, Mars, both flow away from House of Marriage significator, Jupiter = - testimony
-Moon is sign-opposite to the sign of the LOMM and also nearly with orb of an applying opposition to the LOMM significator, Mars = - testimony

Based on the above, I do not believe that he will consumate marriage prior to the end of this year, 2011...

rafaella

I suppose this is about arranged marriage? He isn't dating anyone does he?

The chart shows Saturn in 1st which delays the thing asked for and a retrograde Saturn is particular nasty. Could mean lots of grief for your cousin in regards to this question and delay in getting what he wants.

His significator in 8th house shows his worry with this but he is also in the end of the sign, very impatient to change his life. He will conjunct Venus after they both enter the next sign. So this could mean his chances of finding love may improve after his circumstances are changed, such as change in job or city....

Jupiter is his future partner and Moon will oppose it next. Moon is particularly weak here, being in Via Combusta. This shows that situation could be out of his control at the moment. The opposition could mean he may meet the potential partner but marriage it won't lead to this year. The opposition between 2nd and 8th house could mean difficutly due to
financial reasons. Oppositions mean struggle, fights...

So all in all, no marriage this year...unfortunately