Saudi takeover of Newcastle United

Tengku Hadi

As we all know recently, Saudi investment arm took over Newcastle United. They're worth $500 billion and the club will be the wealthiest football club in the world.
But I've got a question; they finalised the takeover during moon in via combusta. What are the effects of that? I don't know the exact timing when they put pen on paper but the whole day was moon in via combusta.
What are the implications? Any input @Fensi88 or @torero?

Torero

As we all know recently, Saudi investment arm took over Newcastle United. They're worth $500 billion and the club will be the wealthiest football club in the world.
But I've got a question; they finalised the takeover during moon in via combusta. What are the effects of that? I don't know the exact timing when they put pen on paper but the whole day was moon in via combusta.
What are the implications? Any input @Fensi88 or @torero?

Hi! Newcastle is not mentally one of those teams that can show good results on a regular basis. Considering the factors you mentioned, it looks like a shady deal, with some interest, where athletic performance is not the most important factor.

Tengku Hadi

Hi! Newcastle is not mentally one of those teams that can show good results on a regular basis. Considering the factors you mentioned, it looks like a shady deal, with some interest, where athletic performance is not the most important factor.

Thanks for the reply, Torero. As you said, a shady deal, that makes it very curious and intriguing at the same time. Should be interesting to monitor them from here.